Kemono Friends

Remember when we were just that one show with the penguin?

Other urls found in this thread:

notatsukinotanoshi.ddns.net/
docs.google.com/document/d/1Q2_Vnbea4opNeTbIGwVl7QADleeRTic3biT0L2tNv2o/
youtube.com/watch?v=szLVHLWjgpw
twitter.com/kadokawa_PR/status/912940316117811205
youtu.be/uAsV5-Hv-7U
youtube.com/watch?v=6a1l4syQEMU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>>I recommend Kemono Friends if you like anime with really sad endings

And now you faggots are just JUST.

You couldn't protect her smile

There was something really unique about this show that I know we won't be able to experience again

Reminder:

"Hi, people over at an asian discord have made a website capable of sending petition letters to KDKW related entities easier.

notatsukinotanoshi.ddns.net/
A full letter explaining circumstances is already provided

More details here:
docs.google.com/document/d/1Q2_Vnbea4opNeTbIGwVl7QADleeRTic3biT0L2tNv2o/

This was intended to be way for people of different nations to join the petition together. Please consider it a chance to voice your concerns"

Also

I can't handle another thread like this.
The last one was literally the most painful emotional trauma I've ever experienced.

I really want to watch this but the awful 3DCGI is so off-putting

i just got off work,
anything new happen?

3 episode rule

You can save one friend from this catastrophe to live with you. Who do you save?

I'm sorry

If you can't handle it at its worst, you don't deserve it at its best

I can't pick.
Every Friend was paired with another, they would probably be devastated knowing that they were saved but all their friends weren't

Please don't make me do something as horrible as picking between them.

It's probably better just stay away from the Internet for awhile.

I think the situation was actually sinking in for the fanbase last thread. It was almost like a funeral. I'm not even depressed about it, but just reading through it brought me down.

Reminder that season 1 still exists.

*blocks your petition*

Last thread ended in a really depressing way. Let's cheer up a little bit.

The last thread made me realize I wasn't alone in just how broken I was feeling. It made me just a little bit happier. Thank all of you so much and take care of yourselves. I'm off for now.

It feels like this happened in a previous life.
Is this how Serval felt when she saw her hologram?

Can we revive the comfy threads?

user... I heard we can't meet anymore
It was so fun to play with you, I don't understand why it had to end
I'll miss you user
Thank you for everything

Cutepost the pain away
youtube.com/watch?v=szLVHLWjgpw

No matter how bad it gets, treat yourself first, user.

It's shit, don't worry

What's the proper way to hold a riot shield? I've never really paid attention.

Check the Kadokawa twitter
twitter.com/kadokawa_PR/status/912940316117811205
They are mad.

Any update on the Tasuki fiasco? Is everything ok now? ;_;

Shoebill!

I wish.
I wish Tatsuki goes rogue and makes a S2 opening as a last fuck you.

We already have the zinger.
Zooming out of the island and across the sea for the first melody of the song.
I was hype as fuck.

>Is this how Serval felt when she saw her hologram?
You have a point.

youtu.be/uAsV5-Hv-7U

A long long time ago
I can still remember how
That tanoshii used to make me smile
And I knew if I had my chance
That I could make those Friends dance
And maybe they'd be happy for a while

But September made me shiver
With every bun I'd deliver
Bad news on the doorstep
I couldn't take one more step

I can't remember if I cried
When I heard he was pushed aside
Something touched me deep inside
The day the sugoi died

So

Bye, bye Miss Japari Pie
Drove my Bus to the levee but the levee was dry
And them good ole Friends alongside Fennec and Arai
Singin' this'll be the day that I die
This'll be the day that I die

There is this immigrant Japanese lady at work and she knows I like anime so we were talking today. She was asking if I knew if a couple different movies were going to come to theaters and wanted to know where she could watch J-dramas and was talking about reading OnePiece from the beginning and then was talking about Sergeant Frog.

I had to show her Kemono Friends since the same guy designed both shows and I showed her the picture that comes up when you google it and shes like "Why are they all girls?"

I then went into telling her the story of how the studio is getting fucked by Kadakawa and she says Kadakawa is known to be a very unfriendly company towards creators. She then said her kids don't watch anime because they're half-white and were born here so all they care about is American stuff and think anime and manga is lame and I wept a little on the inside.

I was hoping since she was Japanese maybe she knew the owner of Kadakawa and could make him reconsider but I guess not. Still felt good to weeb out about the whole thing in real life though while she stood there nodding her head saying hai hai hai.

I then showed her the anichart for the upcoming season and she said she didn't know there were so many idol anime and said the idol industry is 'weird' and said 'you know idols can't actually sing, right?' so now she probably thinks I'm super weird.

Nope.

But it still made a mark in anime history as the little show that dreamed big and made it

I want to say Fennec, but it wouldn't be the same without Arai.

>tfw I get more depressed than aroused when I try to fap to the Friends

anger and depression are a part of the healing process

embracing and sharing the pain is the way forward

being a part of this resonance in the ripples around the world from all of the kf fans who are deeply affected by this is actually beautiful in a sad sort of way

It's like I went 10 years back in time.

Tatsuki!

And this sort of thing will never happen again, because why would any small studio put effort in their low-budget works if when a miracle happens and they get popular they'll just have everything taken away from them?
Kadokawa literally killed anime, great job.

I'll save this user and will do my best to make him happy

Shitstorm got me curious and I'm watching the show and I'm wondering
Do I have to be high to watch this?

Sounds like you came in late

So what's going to happen to Tatsuki and the staff? Are they going to be living off scraps until they (if they could) get a job anywhere?

Isn't there anything we could do about this?

DUDE

KADOKAWA

>Kadokawa is intentionally dragging out the shitstorm
>More people investigate and like Kemono friends without the attachment or understanding of Yaoyorozu's involvement in the season
>Two generations of anime watchers duped in one go when Season 2 is Isekai'd
Fuck, we're playing into their hands

Gray Woof

DESERVES

LMAO

I sent an email to every single one of them listed.

You take the Fennec, I'll take Arai.
That way we will save everyone, together!

I'd say it did happen to some Hollywood movies, in spite of the same of the similar studio system

>'you know idols can't actually sing, right?'
tell her if she knows it's not exactly exclusive to japan?
pop singers all over the world can't actually sing

>But it still made a mark in anime history as the little show that dreamed big and made it

Not only that, it'll also be remembered as the anime that made it big and then was greedily killed. Which only makes things worse, sadly.

idol anime are shit

No, stay away from drugs and be a good boy.

Thank you.

Good thinking. I can't live without this smug.

Just keep watching. It's kinda slow at first and then you are just dragged into the plot and Friends. I have no idea how did this happened to me.

So I shouldn't or what?

Guys, do you think they are sad too?

I miss tanoshii posting. Can we stop talking about Kadokawa in this thread and just have fun friends discussions like before? Use other threads to keep up with the not-fun stuff.

>I was hoping since she was Japanese maybe she knew the owner of Kadakawa and could make him reconsider but I guess not.
Very subtle, congrats.

This was funny.

Nah, it just has a really bad start. Though I have heard some anons liked watching it that way. It's a SOL-ish adventure show, and its greatest strength is setting a comforting atmosphere.

Just be aware that you're watching something that could have been more. What you see in Season 1 will never happen unless Kadokawa stops eating their own assholes.

It's okay to watch, just make sure you get it from somewhere that isn't making money off you.

No you fucking moron

> it just has a really bad start
It really doesn't. Most anons initially watching it just didn't know what they were getting into.

Yesterday, September 25, 2017—a date which will live in infamy—animation studio Yaoyorozu was suddenly and deliberately attacked by naval and air forces of Kadokawa Corporation.

Yes, Serval is sad because we are sad.
She doesn't like to see her friends sad.

Just remember your friends while you can.

>it just has a really bad start
Excuse me?
youtube.com/watch?v=6a1l4syQEMU

Is it even possible to protect a smile?

I used to think so.

I grew to like the first episode a lot, but that was only after finishing the series, and appreciating what it was setting up. On the first run, it doesn't make a great impression, and while it establishes the feel-good vibe, it doesn't really grab the viewer.

And let's not forget the pleb-filter.

You're giving me mixed signals Its either this or Apocrypha and I don't want fall down the trap hole again
It was a struggle to get out the first time
I assume there's none of that in kf.

Don't fucking compare them

The only trap here is falling in love with it and then being fucking livid at Kadokawa.

This whole scenario made me laugh so much when I first saw it.

Funny, that scene is what hooked me.
There was something pure and innocent about it that reeled me in.

Pretty funny how some dude who was in Los Zetas introduced me to Kemono Friends

Same here. Do it, anons. Can't hurt

Sorry, sorry. The series is really feel-good when you get into it, and it remains its own thing.
I'm simply burnt because of the recent decision Kadokawa made to fuck it.
I'd still suggest watching what there is of it.

Is this what being ntr'd feels like?

that will not hapen user,have faith,kemono friends hapened,that little miracle hapened because a director and a bunch of crazy people decided to do the best they could,they pure they heartand souls into it only because they wanted to,they wanted to crate something beatifull without thinking about the consequences,without caring about money,popularity or nothing but to do a good job and have fun doing it,and they did,the fate of kemono friends is tragic,but first season is a little miracle,and i want to think and there will always be crazy people out there doing wonders,specially in the anime busines.we have to believe user,for kaban

It doesn't have a bad start

It just requires to accept the bad animation in motion but notice the overall story and comedic moments

It's a category 6 shitstorm.

>Los Zetas
>You are now imagining Otter saying sugoi as she beheads an enemy cartel member.

he can still enjoy the 1st season and then pretend it just ended there

The first few minutes does have a different animation style then the rest of the show and is really offsetting, which I assume is by design.