Kumo Desu ga, Nani ka?

>best friend turns into a girl and wants his dick
>doesn't fuck her brains out
Why is Shun such a faggot?

Manga will reach the point I know what the fuck you're talking about in 20 years. Are entire chapters dedicated to level up screens in this light novel series?

Sometimes

The manga seems to have been skipping all the other students' chapters so I don't know if it will ever reach that point. What will the adaptation do once they've adapted all of the dungeon anyways?

If male MCs had a functioning sex drive most stories would be 15 page doujins

>Japanese
>Functioning sex drive

Do you not know about their aging population user?

Last I heard it was improving

So we're about to get wisdom. Kumo is officially in her broken days now

No, that's when she absorbs Mother.

The manga's selling point is Kumo's adventure. If they're going to add more students, it's popularity will probably drop

anime when

I thought they had no arms or legs

So LN/WNfags, does his shit get cooked?

I mean they're going to have to once Kumo leaves the dungeon.

Kumo shits on him at every opportunity.

I remember that he unlocked a power to revive people but also learned the truth about the system or something, was he upset?

The wn is just getting to that now and it's revealed That Taboo forces you to sub-conscientiously hear the word 'Atone' and feel shitty. It also gives you a menu that tells you the current state of the world, and the guilt feelings are worse the more you try to use the menu.

probably won't happen. it'd be a shitty adaptation without the side stories anyway

those aren't spiders

>making a blatant wn/ln instead of using the manga

>8 pages

>Kumo calming down Oka-sensei affectionatelly
Wow, I almost forgot how ruthless she is usually.

hearSensei was the only one she really cared about before raising her regrowable food/daughter Sophia.

So far the only ones to evoke affection from her were Oka, Sophia and Ariel, pretty sure she'd burn down the world for them.

pretty sure she's planning to.

>fucking a dude
uuuuh

That's when it ends.

>Kumo finally leaves her home! What kind of new adventure will she encounter!? Please buy the novel to find out!
I can already see it. The final episode will probably about Kumo vs Earth Dragon

Is this from fire punch?

Agni is a broken man.

I hope he didn't throw that away.
Perfectly good face.

Even with the current WN chapter he's still a faggot. I just want him to try to fight Shiro and get shit on already. Also Sariel a shit. A SHIT. Fuck him and his "muh brother" bullshit.

Its not just that, its is intentionally had information omitted to make it seem like Humans are shit and are the main reason why shit ended up this way, on top of the constant nausea and hearing ATONE 24/7. All because D found it funny lol.

He'd be fucking a girl.

Its pretty hilarious how tsundere Sophia is towards Shiro too, getting all butthurt she can't monopolize her "affections" anymore, and straight up pouting about meeting the other classmates.

It wasn't that unexpected if you remember what sensei did for her in the classroom. But more importantly, Sensei is gonna be broken for a while, she just found out she was a party to destroying the fucking world. And she would have been a party to the deaths of her students too.

Is that guy in the background the one who goes insane because "MC" is better than him?

That's Julius, Shun's older brother.

It's still a dude inside.

Yeah, not anymore. After they broke through the trap at the palace he bacame a woman in mind body and soul.

Didnt shun become betamax because the kindness skill inside him already fucked his soul up to that point?

That moment was hot. I forgot, Was Katia broke the hypnosis in Kumo's plan?

Yeah, kindness really fucked him up. Then he bought his bullshit blessing which compounded it, then he got the hero title which compounded it more(THANKS SARIEL), then he got Taboo LVMAX just to complete the mind fuckery.

Its been a long time since i read that part, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't.

It was within expectations she would survive but not the way things happened. Shun's hero blessing allowed her to get the parallel will skill and kept her in a state where she could revive after she self-destructed.

I can't get through the Past Arc. Give me tl;dr.

Sariel and Kuro(I can never remember his stupid name) are fucking retarded. The end. Just skip the whole fucking arc, honestly.

She "killed" her male consciousness to live too. Which hilariously enough was becoming a major problem because his female consciousness was madly in love with Shun at that point, while the male side couldn't reconcile being a woman and the incongruity was fucking up his soul.

Actually the next chapter after the arc has a summary of the main points courtesy of D

Kumo is my wife.

>Potimas is an insane asshole
>Sariel is a selfless retard
>Humans are selfish retards
>Kuro is a dumbass
>D is doing everything for fun
Basically, you can blame nearly everything on Potimas.

D lives for tanoshii and nothing else, she literally could have solved every problem in the series on her own but didn't because she wanted to have fun, best part is she stopped giving a shit really fast until Kumo happened.

>She "killed" her male consciousness to live too.
Is this some Kara no Kyoukai bullshit?

Holyshit overlord s2 announced.

No he was a man on earth, and reincarnated as a woman. He spent most of the early part of the stort denying he was a woman, until the aforementioned palace escape where she should have "died", but thanks to Shun + parallel will she just gave up that male side to get some of that Shun Dick.

Is there a before/after pick of the change?

>He spent most of the early part of the stort denying he was a woman
No, he accepted that fact pretty quickly, it was the "oh my god I want to suck my best friend's dick" part that he was struggling with.