Tfw I have never been to a party ornightclub or had female attention ever

>tfw I have never been to a party ornightclub or had female attention ever
>tfw I see pictures like picrelated and realise every single girl goes on the hunt for chad dick every friday and saturday and every day if they are at university
>tfw feels bad to be too ugly to get a gf or anything at all
>tfw eternally bitter
>tfw demoralised after seeing Staceys everywhere and knowing they all have 100 tinder matches with Chad
>tfw I will never have the extroversion and alpha personality to even be seen as human by Staceys
>tfw ugly face dooms me no matter what

You still get to fap to their pictures without them knowing, so consider yourself lucky.

that's life

If you are funny and confident looks don't really matter much. And rich.

You should shoot up a sorority. That's just my opinion though.

Always remember

eh, being a NEET is honestly more enjoyable

Also as they say "show me a hot girl and I'll show you a guy who's sick of fucking her"

The Superior Gentlelad

SAGE.

How many days in a row are we going to see this? If you're for real OP, get over yourself. Stop bitching and fix yourself. FAGGOT.

bro you are gonna make me cry, there is someone for you. Just go Nat Soc and they will fix this shit world my dude

Just pay a prostitute you cheap fag.

he'd probably puss out when they didn't let him in the front door and then stab his asian roommates

>tfw i'm not even ugly but i'm still a kissless virgin because of my lack of social activity

I'm sure i could fuck a 6/10 girl easily with my face but i'm socially retarded with zero conversation

>every single girl goes on the hunt for chad dick every friday and saturday
You're probably overblowing it. Some girls can be just as much of shut-ins. Really restaurants and nightlife are suffering an economic hit from the young generations because they'd rather cook and stay at home and have widespread social issues like anxiety which hinder interactions and building of relationships. It's just that such businesses and other commercial venues might need to appeal to the more materialist impulses inherent in many women today and the hunt for a haphazard relationship with another man and gossiping about it with their girlfriends and getting hammered and crying together seems to appeal more to women.

I'm in a similar boat except I don't consider my self to be lacking in appearance, but looks don't matter as much for getting women than monetary assets, extrovertedness and sociability. I could probably have had a relationship by now if I had overcome my social barriers in opening up communication with the other gender but it's easier said than done and I'm no easygoing pragmatist to let it be just a simple matter of personality change.
Really success is like a gamble that requires you to drop your reservations and go retarded flinging yourself forward with a probability of failure present which will happen to many with some succeeding and many not. Literally a cucked arrangement if you ask me.

If it makes you feel better club whores that go out dresses like that are more intrested in attention than sex, and mostly just work guys for free drinks.

>source: security at a nightclub for 6 gross years

I'm in the same boat. Tall, handsome, blond hair and blue eyes, get female stares and get called handsome etc, but no gf because aspberger's and avoid people. All I want is some qt3.14 to raise a family with but I spill my spaghetti in their presence.

are you over 30? what's even more funny is that then you realize over the age of 30, if any decent, i mean not hideous, just decent looking women show any interest in you, it's just her seeking a beta provider. which means your dating pool also shrinks. because we all know there's always something wrong with a single 30 something woman, be it she cannot hold a relationship, or she rode the CC, or she was extremely picky and has hit the wall and is "readjusting"
you can probably workout and have a decent body so you will still be fucking 5s, or you can just give up and learn how to be happy with yourself.

go MGTOW senpai , if you're white its ok to not fuck womyn .

>virginity I choose you

Milk tanker jus docked

So they desire their attention but deny their affection?
Kek you're the best shlomo

You're building it up too much, lad.

When you finally pop your cherry, you'll realise how odd this shit you're spouting is.

Talk to them more, don’t talk about man shit or things your interested in, ask open ended questions, women love talking about themselves. When the time comes in the conversation tell them about yourself.