twitter.com/AnonBabble

go to sleep

forever

J. J. Abrams remake

Delete it and send to /trash/.

Steal Kadokawas money

add wideness

o god,this is the best,is the crossover that i didn`t knew i wanted

I never actually watched KF, but i am interested in the shitstorm that is going on.
If i understand correctly, the director of season 1 got fired, right?
I know directing is a important job, but some directors have more distinct work than others. Was the KF director that vital? Any further development on this story?

Stop using 3d garbage and make it "watchable"

NEXON will save it.

He was the fucking producer that turned a seemingly dead end shit franchise based on a dead mobage into one of the highest grossing anime of the fucking season with a major following in multiple countries. He cared about his fucking product, which means a lot in this day and age. Brought in friends in the industry on his own time to help make KF a success on a shoestring budget with low quality CG.

Now he's gone, and we're going to get distilled formulaic cheap bullshit for another 5 seasons until it's run into the ground.

He also wrote all the scripts for all of the episodes and so is the driving force behind the plot. People loved the story more than anything so without Tatsuki the story can not go on in most peoples opinion.

thank you friend,i really needed that right now, i think we all need

Add futa.

He's not so much the director as he is the EVERYTHING. He was the the heart, soul and brain, and (to a major extent) muscles behind turning a dead mobige into a successful anime on a nonexistent budget.

And what does he get for that?

dumb frogposter

guess there's nothing else to do

I'm sure any qualified veterinarian can fix any Kemono Friend

It's ded bro. Let it go.

How can you fix something if it will no longer exist.

Needs more Serval rape

He wasn't just the director. He was filling in like half the positions because they had a hilariously tiny staff, and is responsible for a large amount of the story, character personalities, animation designs, etc. Without him it isn't Kemono Friends. And it wasn't that he was fired, it's that his studio pulled out because they couldn't agree to whatever new contract terms that Kadokawa was throwing at them (most likely haveing to do with creative control).

from what I understand he also took over most of the writing past the initial rough plot.
don't forget they also ended up firing the rest of the staff as well, including the VAs

You can't ressurect the dead.

Get a real studio to animate it and veteran director to direct it.

>don't forget they also ended up firing the rest of the staff as well, including the VAs
That's wrong though. The studio left since the contract wasn't renewed, but the VAs are still officially on board at this point, including the Just Pro ones (the studio was a subsidiary of Just Pro, not the other way around - people sometimes are mixing that up in these threads).

>Kemono Friends is about colorful, vibrant, energetic individuals being sucked up by faceless, soulless monsters that strip away all these qualities
>Kemono Friends is about friends of all different regions and backgrounds together against a common enemy to share in triumph together

KF was the most self aware anime to exist.

I think you're on to something, user

tanoshiiiii

>Serval: "From now on, Let's explore together forever!"
>"It's a promise! Come on, let's go!"
>[Notice of end of service]

;_;

Draw it instead of using 3d models and horrible animations

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=2LuGzwNy2ws

Make them real.

someone give tatsuki loads of money and they palletswap everything, welcome to notpari park. season 2 is exactly the same except kabans shirt is blue now.

>He was the fucking producer that turned a seemingly dead end shit franchise based on a dead mobage
To be fair, the anime project wasn't directly based on the mobage.

Various elements unique to the anime were already there in the initial anime proposal from Mine and he also worked alongside Tatsuki regarding specific elements in later episodes.

Mine is also responsible for the overall story direction so it's not like whatever sequel followed would be just made up by the new team. What you could lose without Tatsuki would be atmosphere and characterization, since you'd have different visual directors and script writers... which is still something pretty big and important, but it'd also take a pretty incompetent team to completely ignore why people liked the show in the first place and attempt to go in a different direction. It's not like this is a Milky Holmes case where they'd be going after a different staff due to the previous series underperforming.

Of course, at this point, we don't even know whether Mine will still attempt to push the franchise after this disaster.

OP said 'KF' not your taste.

Confession session is on.
Ease yourselves in this time of depression by speaking up on your inner thoughts and feelings.

I blame myself for the downfall of KF. I don't know what I did, maybe spending too much time in PriPri threads instead of KF threads or something, but something I did must have triggered the Japari Gods to create misery for me in my weakest hour. I truly do not know how to repent and I am constantly whispering apologies and pleas for forgiveness.

Nice blog

Don't despair user. Many of us feel the same, even with how ilogical it sounds. And is normal. Just don't succumb. This wasn't anyone's fault, and you should enjoy very one of the other things you like!

>Confession session is on.
Sup Forums is not your blog, moot agreed, don't bother him about it.

You know, in a sense it's good it's the current year. Otherwise Sup Forums would've hijacked the shitstorm already to fuck us in the ass.

>I blame myself for the downfall of KF
Well, i blame you too.
Fuck you.

Thanks user. I knew I would get laughed at, but it's comforting to know others have similar thoughts. I'll try to look at the positive, little things for a change.

So I finished watching the season starting from yesterday, and while I think it was great, I don't think it was amazing enough to spawn this entire backlash. Was everyone this desperate for a series that felt "authentic" and upset that a soulless corporation killed it? What am I missing here?

>What am I missing here?
Friends

You missed the non stop circlejerk.

Everybody will be missing these now.

i actually work for kadokawa

Force Kadokawa to apologize, and make them bring Yaoyorozu back. That's all they need to do.

I'm the real Kadokawa guy but I paid
to be my fall-guy/scapegoat

Give it to Amazon.

well animated 2D show with cute friends and I'll forgive Kadokawa everything.

>2D
end yourself

Fucking judas

This is why we can't have nice things.

remove the /mlp/-tier fanbase

It's weird how sad this is, i'm guessing it's cause it was an out-of-nowhere underdog story with a big hit with a lot of heart and cute innocent animal friends that comes crashing down as a franchise when its core director and staff that propped it up in the first place gets removed. All that OC for nothing.

As a spin off I wouldn't oppose it.

However the heart of Kemono friends lies in the work of Tatsuki and Iodori crew, betraying their style is betraying Kemono Friends.

You missed the week-to-week discussion of the episodes, the speculation, the slow discovery of Mine/Tatsuki's world.

It's an over reaction. Give it a week.

My dad works at nintendo

>"Give it a week" he says

Hopefully they'll have hung themselves by then.

>even Harasaki's doujin was lighter than what he usually does
It was great how much healing power this series had, but I guess it's impossible to heal a heart that doesn't exist.

This was bittersweet when we only saw it after the unsuspected success. Now it hurts. It really really hurts.

It already surpassed whatever the first biggest shitstorm to happen to anime right now, and Japan never forgives.

I wonder if it was Fukuhara P's fault that Yaoyorozu declined the new terms and withdrew. I'd believe that over Mine going back on his words about creative freedom.

uma delicia

Oh shit, it really is Top Gear all over again.

>Yaoyorozu
>withdrew
>from something they loved
Don't buy Kadokawa's lies.

i don`t know wich was the first one,but there was quite the ruckus when oreimo ended,does anyone else can think of something else?

>tfw finally done being angry
>tfw now I'm just left with a bottomless sadness that won't go away
I miss my Friends.

TONIGHT

There's a lot of anime shitstorm Japan doesn't forget like
>Kokoro Connect
>Kannagi
>AoT
>Aya Hirano
>Endless Eight
They still make fun of Yamakan directing Lucky Star and WUG along with Kadokawa spending a lot of money advertising Plastic Memories only for it to fail

Let's all post sad pictures to make ourselves even more sad.

Thanks for the memories.

yamakan is trash thought

Don't forget PSG.

It's better than the happy pictures.
Those just make it way worse.

Can't we just go back to marGAY posting?

Touhoufag here.

My condolences. I always have known that Kadokawa was literally the EA of Japan when they bought out fanartists to shill their products while issued copyright strikes against fan games. When ZUN gave them the right to publish our official comics, I was very skeptical, good thing he still holds the IP copyright. Seeing countless IPs get completely buttfucked by corporate meddlings through the ages I can feel your pain.

No.
We can't go back to anything.

We can never go back. Well, unless your name is John Titor I guess.

Who?

Moot is dead only Chris Poole remains.

Is that Daily News Online thing some parody news site/dailymail shit?

But my very special cat...

It was fun travelling with all of you too.

Give up, user. The longer you hold on to it, the more it will hurt.

Why didn't they bring the game back after the anime's success?

This sent me through a very wide array of emotions.
I don't like it.