Love Narci baby

Love Narci baby

no callouses

Wonder what his dicklet looks like mmm

>not having a bottle oppener
Like goood... Cmon?

Other than the fact these fruitcakes like it, why are ready-to-drink meals bad?
eating is a chore

>soy
>drinking your food
>not even using your fucking jaw muscles to chew

oh gee I don't know.
fucking lazy mutt.

There is no way this is real.

I'm sure these faggots are weak as fuck, but most people don't realize that if you grip a plastic cap too tightly you actually prevent it from turning.

Soylent Green drinker.
Alien lizard hand.
Checks out.

Not a soy boy, but Soylent did change their bottle design and recently it has become extremely hard to open. This isn't a pinko-baby complaint, the bottles are really painful to open now.

>Post yfw your 4ft tall "co worker" whines at you to open his soy because "the bottwe hurts xis hand"

Well, it depends on how much of your nutrition is coming from these ready-to-drink meals. If the majority of your calories are ready to drink, it will seriously fuck up your gut if you're also drinking water in large amounts.

If you're drinking calories in addition to a well managed diet for the purpose of gaining weight, it's not bad.

>soylent starting to sound convenient and delicious
>but I don't want to turn into an eldritch abomination

What do

>not a soy
>drinks soylent and whines about the bottle hurting his hands

It hurts because you have soft bitch hands. Get a job and build up some calluses.

You absolute fucking baby, i bet you cant feel your fucking banana either.

d-don't k-knock it until you've t-tried it

Realize your falling for viral marketing for an overpriced bottle of shit. Get a grip.

Peel*
Just like i cant type tonight either

It actually worked pretty well with the typo

i see thanks senpai

The absolute state of white cuckery

Your other post was correct. It probably can not feel it's little 4 inch banana.

Hive mind.

and chores are good.