How does guts remain so natty when he has so little sleep and barely enough protein to eat?

How does guts remain so natty when he has so little sleep and barely enough protein to eat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vSttZ6EmcWs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He eats only semen, if Casca had embraced the rape rather than going coco for choco puffs she's have similar gains.

his sword weighs as much as my body dude, his every waking moment is spent strength training

you don't get abs like that by eating

He fucks like a lot.

life is not so great for Guts
his gains are great but his penis is tiny

>flaccid penis
>saying his dick is tiny

I dont understand this meme

> 300 lbs
wew lose some weight tubby.

her stomach is on his ass

Casca has very nice pubes, are there any more good examples of them?

The pain of his enemies is his protein.

there's flaccid and then there's micro

How big is Gut's sword

Wasn't it 700?

His anger sustains him

You're using natty wrong.

Natty is used as shorthand for "a natural bodybuilder."

Perhaps guts would be best described as J00cy as fuark

This, Guts has a crazy small cock

I hate berserk. Its the biggest cuckolding series ever, Guts literally has his girl fucked and impregnated in front of him while he can do nothing. You cant do that to a MC, that much I've learned.

every single page from these chapters was absolute kino

that's above average for an Asian male

It's no wonder all their women crave the BWC (big white cock)

Dude eats all kinds of rabbit.

>J00cy as fuark
Le fucking kill yourself

Considering abs are a muscle, you don't get abs like that by not eating either.

this was after he was training at grodo's mountain, so I assume he had plenty to eat there

Its one of those words that people have started using for just about anything. Kind of like cuck.

how and why would casca have shaved armpits?

hey at least it is actually a cock and not the 10"+ bullshit you see in every doujin (including even goddamned shota)

it's all body fat % bro

does she? in that pic it just looks like it's shadowed out

>(including even goddamned shota)
>Implying hung shota isn't best shota

No it's not. No shit you need a low bodyfat to be able to SEE the abs but how looking at how big his abs/core is means he strength trains them.

If it were only body fat % then most autistic skinny neets in this board would have abs like him but I guarantee you that is not the case.

Because he's a fictional character.

he is flaccid there and considering his height that looks average

The better question is how is she shaved at all? Why does she have pubes but no hair on her legs or ass etc?

fucking pleb

>this is what dicklets actually believe

I'm a 5'8" manlet with a 7" dick, while not huge I'm not a dicklet either, and a bigger body can make your dick look smaller in comparison, it's simple perception

>he doesn't know how to boost his hgh
youtube.com/watch?v=vSttZ6EmcWs

Are those tanlines i detect on Casca´s legs or just some shading ?

guts has them too, so shading.

Just when i thought that milk chocolate Casca can´t be any better.

>It's an older sister notices how hung her little brother is story

What's that?

Would Guts having a 12 inch monster schlong really make Berserk a better experience for you?

It's all good but at some point you need your protein and sleep man.

man of great culture

what chapter is that from?

Doesn't he get splashed in liters upon liters of blood like, every single chapter? How nutritious is blood?

wrong

>barely enough protein to eat

At what point in the story is he ever hard up for food? Even when he's a kid with that first group, he's doing real well.

When he's wandering on his own walking day and night

Why do people still pretend dicks don't grow when they get hard?

Femto has a small cock as well.

Too big

Because they're women user.

There are show-ers and growers user.

It was big enough to do this...

He hunts dude.

it requires starving levels of body fat percentage, not your average skellington.

a person only needs to sleep 4-5 hours to stay afloat.
he slept during the day, traveled during the dawn and fought all night

Mine look like that when flaccid, to be sincere. It grows a little past the average, though. Still, it's kind of hard to show it on gym showers and so on.

>and barely enough protein to eat?
ALL he eat is meat nigga, what you talking about?

you come from a hunter pack

humans with grower dicks evovolved from hunters, they dicks are inside they bodies for protection

shower dicks are disqusting berry pickers and fruit eaters

Ok, so I measured the pixels of Guts height, correcting for him bending over, and of his dick, used his height info of 204cm, which translates to 6'8", and got out that Gut's dick is 3.25 inches flaccid, which is .25 below average but perfectly normal, just looks smaller due to Guts being a giant.

Ok, so I went through the trouble of counting the pixels of Guts' dick for you all and the thread just dies on me. Ok.

I thought that height info was incorrect?

Is it? Still, even at 6'4'', which is the smallest I can see Guts, the answer is essentially the same, hell, it makes it bigger

>stomach magically protruded out of her mouth to Gut's ass
What did he mean by this?

them's some shit translations

get your ass some dark horse

It's from a doujin

>he hasn't read the lost Schierke Rape chapter

This is maximum autism

It took me two minutes user

>7"
>not a dicklet

>mine looks the exact size
fuck you Sup Forums

I thought Sup Forums was like 40% brown people, aren't you guys all supposed to have monster cocks?

'roid abuse does that to you

brown people have small dicks only the carib browns are able to have larger ones but only if they are mixed with black

Suffering

Because he has a good doctor who gives him protein injections for only 3 silver coins.

He has individual abs almost as big as her tits, huh.

FUCK YOUUUUUUUU

because its fiction, also he's prob some not fully human hybrid entity because from what I remember he was born from a corpse or some shit its been awhile.

do you not know how dicks work? Its sponge tissue that expands when men get aroused, the size could vary drastically.

I MISS WHEN SHE WASN'T A CRIPPLED RETARD

she has mostly no tits, those are pectorals

B-but user, that's muh fetish

hes a big guy

Fucking this, it's so common yet never explained. Girls don't naturally not have hair all over them

Cheap answer is that: people did shave back then, but for different reasons. Casca may have shaved to keep her scent down for ambushes.

I think Guts is just a mass of curses at this point. I might be wrong but I think he canon is basically on the level of a demon now made up of thousands of death curses of the people and ... things, he killed.

Pre eclipse he was likely eating fine. Post eclipse there's some spiritual fuckery going on, and his body is being supported by his spirit or something, because the sacrifice brand forces him into a layer of reality where spirits have real power to interact with the world.

Then why does she still have pubes

She probably didn't have time too. I did say it was a cheap answer.

Without proper sleep muscles cannot regenerate, it doesn't make sense.

No that's you who are retarded.

Lately he's been losing weight and his body shows it.

Guts isn't 100% human
Since his birth that is stated