Why doesn't he hate bakugou for everything he's done to him? Even now he treats him like shit...

Why doesn't he hate bakugou for everything he's done to him? Even now he treats him like shit. He should have made him his bitch already.

Other urls found in this thread:

mangapanda.com/boku-no-hero-academia/8/12
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he can't see the bad in people because of his retarded shounen MC mind

I think it's quite the opposite. midoriya isn't really stupid. I feel like he sees the good in people which led to him saving bakugo in episode 1 as well as in their childhood. he also saw through the hatred of todoroki and let his righteousness shine through his evil aura.
yes deku knows bakugo is an asshole on the outside but all that matters is in the inside. the heart of a hero. that's why deku is the successor of all might and no one could ever replace him for this special ability he has.

He tried to make him his bitch...

And Failed.

this

bakugou is an asshole but he's not a 'bad person', per se.

>I feel like he sees the good in people
while that might also be part of it, the other side is that for their whole childhood, bakugo was giving hi shit about being quirkless, something he internalized as being a real, drastic shotcoming and inherent flaw in himself. It's like someone with real body image issues being called fat all the time, no matter what they may be capable of doing about it, it's almost impossible for them to argue about it. He saved bakugo because that's just who he is, but more importantly, after All Might gave him his power and they got into UA Midoriya did start actually standing up to Bakugo and not taking his shit.

The guy even was cordial towards Shiggy

he's basically the Buddha (though he still wants to kick Bakugo's ass if that helps).

Considering who shiggy turns out to be it will be up to deku to save him at some point so that is good work.

yes exactly. the point were midoriya gets all mights quirck, is the moment where he can actively participate in changing the world. that's the story is all about. midoriya is the future symbol of peace and has now the ability to make changes. be it the attitude of a childhood friend or be it the status quo between good and evil. that's why he doesn't want to get pushed back by bakugo. because he has the power to change him now.

It really tells you how much you hate Bakugo when a person who keeps trying to murder people seems more affable to you.

>he's not a 'bad person'
he dindu nuffin

>the heart of a hero
there's nothing heroic about bakugo though

Deku said he hates Bakugou, but he does respect him

>”Deku doesn’t hate Baku”
>Literally spelled out both in the manga and anime

In the same way a I "lose" a fight if I decide not to commit murder

why is he always sucking his dick then
>reeee deku you piece of shit nerd why are you breathing you lookin down on me?
>k-kacchan you're amazing!
rinse and repeat for 150 chapters

He was fighting with the most power he could control.

Sure, he could have destroyed bakugou with a 100% punch, but he doesnt WANT to destroy bakugou and that would also destroy his arm again
When has he outright sucked bakugou's dick after entering UA?

>I hate you but I envy your good qualities
>Somehow equals dick-sucking
Sasuga. Should’ve made him a REEE I’LL NEVER LOSE REEE MC

He is too pure for that

during their rematch recently

it was a good occasion for him to tell bakugo to fix his shitty attitude but instead he reiterated the whole u r amazing even more than all might!! faggotry

Hori is slavishly following the orders of jump and doesn't have the talent to make the quasi gay naruto sasuke thing work without comming off as TOOO gay.
So it comes off as obnoxious over the top faggotry.

He should outright hate bakugo or hori is going to have to do more flashbacks to flesh it out more. As it stands he's basically just bakugo's bitchboy fan.

>I hate you
he never acts like he does, that's the point

he's apologetic, obedient, very concerned with his well being and everytime he opens his mouth it's to acknowledge bakugo's qualities, never mention his crippling character flaws

he's sucking his dick, plain and simple

The ending to that fight was such an asspull.

Reminder that in Bakugou’s warped mind he was the one being treated negatively
But of course this is too simplistic and unrealistic :^) God forbid a character other than the MC can think and feel

Bakugou actively enjoys hurting others

He's evil

Only reason he's pro-hero is because he wants to be on the winning side

It’s like you somehow miss the entire manga where he’s established as meek and shy

he's more than able to tell people to fuck off when needed, see endeavor

and maybe the point of character development is to minimize flaws, not exacerbate them

>Bakugou actively enjoys hurting others
not moreso than a generic schoolyard bully does, and even then it's more about asserting his own dominance than causing physical harm. It's been shown time and again that despite his hotheadedness he's very conscious of exactly what he's capable of and the parameters surrounding his actions. he's done nothing to hurt anyone that he didn't believe could be survived.

Pretty much this, izuku knows that bakusperg is an ass, but he admires his battle spirit, izuku is a good boy

Why does Deku always have a huge dick in doujins?

Why wasn't Deku a female?

gap moe

hurting others and actively fucking over their lives because it makes you feel better about your insecurities makes you a bad person though
>inb4 u-u were bullied DX bakugofag

This he respects him a lot, was even shown in the last episode why that is

If an autist is obsessing about you what you should do is ignore him. And that is exactly what he is doind. If he gives attention to bakugo or confront him, that will validate his autist behavior.

>checking to see if another guy has grown pubic hair
Thats...kinda gay

Baby face but Magnum dong is a popular joke, wouldn't surprise me if hori makes a joke about this in the manga

except when he's still following him around like a dog you mean

You're not supposed to be rude with people with mental illness. Even if they are rude to you, you have to bear with them. Deku is just being kind to his autistic childhood friend.

I feel like that might be a bit racy for a shonen to give the protag an explicitly big dick.

Someone has to have a big dick since Goku and Naruto are both small.

Luffy I guess doesn't have that problem.

hajime no ippo

>actively fucking over their lives
bakugo never did that. it also wasn't about his insecurities up until high school, it was more of a social darwinism to bakugo, superior people (such as himself) look down on inferior people (such as quirkless deku), that was just the way of the world, there was nothing about hurting or damaging others involved. he may have said hurtful things, but only because he believed them to be statements of fact. Deku was a quirkless loser because a) he was quirkless and b) obviously you're a loser if you don't have an incredible quirk.

>he doesn't know

Difference is you can make yourself not fat and become a chad. Deku moreso similar to a cripple.

When did Naruto's dick come up?
Yeah i guess that is true, tho ippo is a bit of an anomaly with how many adult dicks it shows

>When did Naruto's dick come up?

>Goku is small
Saiyans have only the largest. I'm willing to bet it grows with every transformation

>goku
I dont think its fair to judge a guy based on their 10 year old dick

>it also wasn't about his insecurities up until high school
it was about his insecurities from the start, he started sperging out about deku after he lend a helping hand to him when they were preschoolers and he spelled it during the rematch, he thought deku was looking down on him and felt he could surpass him

if you get that from someone simply trying to help it's pretty obvious you have some deep seated insecurity

the rest is tumblr tier rationalization, l sincerely hope you have a vagina that's the only thing that could excuse it

You were bullied

kek like clockwork

The day we see Deku go full hatred is the day shit will go down.

He kinda does, but he also admires Bakugo and he naturally wants to be close to those he admires.

>Why doesn't he hate Bakugou.
Because if he loses control for even a second, Baku gets splattered across the city. No amount of anger and explosions will save you from a not-Kryptonian.

He does hate him. He literally is incapable of having a single internal monologue about Bakugou without mentioning how much he hates him like 2 or 3 times.

>He literally is incapable of having a single internal monologue about Bakugou without mentioning how much he hates him like 2 or 3 times.
>things that never happend

>He should have made him his bitch already.
He already has.

I don't remember this chapter

It's the chapter Hori was working on that gave him a heart attack. Don't know how this fit into the Overhaul fight though

>that tiny explododick
even fujos know it

>>things that never happend
Yeah don't let those actual manga chapters get in the way of your faggy power fantasy self insert fan fiction where you get revenge on all your bullies.

It's a flashback from when Deku learns the 100% OfA Cum Blast that he uses to defeat Overhaul

he never had internal monologues about hating bakugo, no matter how much you sperg out about muh self insert

he's in love with him

mangapanda.com/boku-no-hero-academia/8/12

He had them every time they've interacted for an extended period. During the 2v2 with the fake bomb, during the end of term exam, and during the fight after the license exam. Every time it's a stream of "I hate you, you're a jerk, I want to beat you up" from Deku.

>internal monologues
o l see you're retarded, sorry for bothering you

>Every time it's a stream of "I hate you, you're a jerk, I want to beat you up" from Deku.
>things that never happend

It literally just happened in the episode of the anime that aired last week. Surely you've watched the anime even if you clearly have never read the manga?

Because all anime tries to push this stupid idea that we should forgive everyone because friendship is the most important thing in the world. It's probably Japan trying to cope with us dropping 2 nukes on them which they totally deserved, but as far as personal relationships go, sometimes people do something so awful that you shouldn't forgive them for it. Deku should never have forgiven Bakugo.

it's not even that, the narrative tries to push the fact midoriya actually hates bakugo which is the logical course of action yet he acts like a fucking fangirl

then again it's obvious that most of the readership is so retarded they're fine with being told something even if what's shown completely contradicts it

>Death Note

anime-only fag here
bakugou is extremely unlikable. basically hes mad 24/7 because the wimpy kid he knew is now 100x better than him.
and because bakugou is the rival/yaoi bait, we're supposed to care about him?
fuck no

Who wouldn't be mad if a cripple could have the potential to overpower you. Also how do you see yaoi bait in the rivalry

Deku acts like a fangirl towards Bakugou cause even though he's got a super powerful quirk now deep down he's still a pussy ass bitch who tries to ingratiate himself on people he sees as threatening in order to protect himself, even if he actually hates their guts. And Bakugou hates him back cause he sees right through that disingenuous bullshit.

>Also how do you see yaoi bait in the rivalry
this is a serious question asked by a bnhafag in the year of our Lord 2017

His hips are moving on their own tbqh.

Baku is a 'pebble on the side of the road'

>tfw Deku inevitably goes off the rails and puts Baku in his place.

MODs cracking down because you niggers make to many threads without checking the fucking catalog. Good job faggots.

He did repeatedly abuse someone verbally and physically for years without consequences though, and the only reason he likes All Might is because he always wins and thus villains are lame. Having reasons to do the things he does doesn't make those any less bad. In addition, saving people, which is the whole point of even being a hero is not even a concern to him, which showed during the license exam arc.
Only thing I see that would go in the way of showing he's not completely unredeemable would be that he somehow felt bad about All Might 100 chapters into the story.

They literally demanded to not make generals and have threads focused on discussions.
We made that, every thread had a topic but still they delete.

RIP Fallen Angels.

they're mass deleting threads now but they'll go back to ignoring them after a while, they always do that

Shoujifag! Are you somewhere here? I'm sorry it's so late but here is your request for comfy shouji, i hope you people like it.

By the way, now i'm only on pen and paper because my tablet got fucked up, so i'm sorry for that, i will try to digitize it whenever i can.
So, any more requests? Evil Nejire will be next by the way.
Remember to feel free to shit on me, comment and stuff, feedback is always very much needed and appreciated.

What kind of requests do you take? Anything?

Anything but shipping shit

That's pretty fucking cool, user

and only now do I realize that I was postin' in the wrong thread.
here's a couple of those requests from earlier tonight.
probably the last ones for today.

Wait, are you kendofag a drawfag? You sneaky motherfucker, why didn't you started earlier? That shit is good

Good man, can I get a Deku in Gran Torino's costume, mask included?

>Bakugo tanking 10% smashes
Hori really needs to straighten out how powerful OFA is supposed to be

In a vacuum it Deku's behaviour makes sense due to his conflicting feelings of respect for Bakugou's abilities muddying the waters as well as his overall fear of the guy.

The problem is that Deku is surrounded by classmates who shit on Bakugou constantly, so it feels off and the MC comes off as less human than the rest.

Invisitits being really flustered about getting hit by eraserhead's negation during a class combat exercise.

l don't think admiration and hatred are compatible feelings

envy and hatred are, but admiration implies a positîve feeling and at some point one of two poles have to take priority and in that case it's pretty obvious it's admiration that deku mostly feels

because Bakugou is actually someone to be pitied

I like this sad Deku

All Might was throwing out harder hits than that in the final exam and it took a few of those to knock Bakugou out, seems fairly consistent to me.