Why arent weightlifting gyms not socialized?

why arent weightlifting gyms not socialized?

It's one of the few things I think would work really well. Healthier nation would have a bunch of benefits. But think about it, most people dont want to spend a ton of money to buy the equipment necessary, but even if they did, it wont be used all day anyway.

it would be more efficient if the equipment was available to the public where equipment can be used by multiple people per day instead personal equipment being used just once or twice a day.

I dont want to spend a bunch of money to go to gym desu

I meant why arent gyms soclialized*

im a brainlet

And here we have today's most retarded thread, and we're only 33 minutes in.

You don't even need a gym just go outside every day and do something productive and you'll be healthy as long as you eat well. Do 100 pushups every night and tell me your chest dont get swoll nigga

Don't you muricans have these?

no its 13 hours and 30 minutes in

Have you ever been to a cheap gym? Broken equipment, weights all over the place, crowded, filled with old people, indians, niggers and little kids running around.

We don't need more people in the gym, we need less. Already my local is crowded with DYELs who clog up the equipment for me and my fellow Chads. I wish it was legal to just kill "people" who aren't swole and grind them into protein for guys like me.

100 in a row or just over the course of a couple hours?

Some of us aren't allowed within 500 feet of playgrounds

They are in Spain. I hate it.
>Politician Promises GYM
>Constructor gets the deal to build it
>Politician gives 1.000.000€ to the constructor
>Constructor builds a 200.000€ gym
>Gym costs 12€/month
>Is full and impossible to train
>It costs thousands per year from taxpayers money

See the problem?

>im a brainlet
yep
because they would get injured, break the equipment, and generally ruin everything
we already have casuals for that, we don't need more of them
>in all fields

but what if you want to become swole

This already exists- pic related. I’ll keep my expensive gym with NFL cheerleader level ladies nearby on the stair climbers.

no,
one pushup every 14 minutes...

Cant tell is serious, is that a thing? never head of it.

nevermind youre bullshitting me

Gyms discovered about one decade ago that they make more money spamming memberships at $10 a month because then nobody feels guilty about not going and never cancels. You can’t afford $10 a month faggot?

fuck off

i already have to wait 20 minutes for the cardio sluts to fuck off out of the squat rack, I dont want a bunch of fat cunts taking up space doing meme exercises like women without even giving me the eye candy

if you're too much of a piece of shit to be healthy by yourself then you deserve to fucking die

Best joke here

yes

>he thinks its a joke

how fucking new are you?

I usually do sets of 20-30 then rest for 30 seconds then another set before bed.
Just do as many as you can without doing bullshit cheat pushups, maintain strict form and go all the way down (I usually dont count it unless my nose touches the ground)
i also do calf raises everyday because calves are a fucking pain the cunt to develop so most gym bros look like retards because their legs are so fucking skinny compared to their upperbody