JUST A SMALL TOWN GIRL

JUST A SMALL TOWN GIRL

LIVIN' IN A LONELY WORLD

Hentai!

Is banana juice real? Bananas don't even have juice. What's it made out of?

>Is banana juice real

You better believe it.

TOOK A MIDNIGHT TRAIN, GOING ANYWHERE

JUST A CITY BOY

wtf is greek doing in Sup Forums

BORN AND RAISED IN SOUTH JAPAN

I know Abrams is going to use this song.

I JUST FUCKING KNOW IT

he lost his way on his trip to find mitch

Abrams lurking here is cause for concern.

So bizzare to she him hear.

THIS SMALL TOWN GIRL JUST DIDNT KNOW WHAT HIT HER THAT DAY, IT WOULD CHANGE HER LIFE FOREVER.

Thanks, now I have this fucking song stuck in my head

OH THE MOVIE NEVER ENDS, ITS GOES ON, AND ON, AND ON, AND ON

What if Abrams pulls a Sopranos and cuts the film right as the meteor hits

Hopefully Abrams pulls a Tony Scott and jumps off a bridge before the movie is made.

DON'T STOP BELIEVING

Mitsuha (Taki) was built for impregnation.

>Tyrone the city black from Detroit
"Ah jis' wanna be sumwhere there ain't no cops, yo"
>Michelle the backwoods feminist tumblrina from somewhere around Yellowstone who grows weed in her backyard to be edgy
"I wish I didn't live here where everyone's backwards and non-progressive. Please, non-existant God, make me a transgendered city femme in my next life!"
>They swap bodies
"Michelle! Get up! It's time for church!" "Aww shit yeah, ma, wassup?" "Michelle, stop talking like a nigger and get down here!"
"Whoa, a real African-American? Don't worry, sir, I promise to fight for your rights always!" "Yo, nigga, Tyrone's actin' kinda faggy lately." "Um, I'm all for your rights and all, but... 'faggy' is kind of problematic speech."
>Along the way, Tyrone learns how hard it is to be a woman, and Michelle gets to experience firsthand the racism that Tyrone's gang faces, making her realize she was right all along
>Ultimately, Michelle asks Tyrone to come over as her boyfriend so she can stick it to her parents
>He manages to sell enough coke to get the plane ticket to Colorado, only to realize that Michelle lived on the Yellowstone caldera that erupted three years ago
>Buys the dankest weed he can find to deal with the emotional impact of not being able to touch boobs whenever he wants
>Little does he know it's weed that Michelle grew three years ago and sold before the house got exploded
>Goes on the biggest fucking trip of all time, ends back up in Michelle's body and manages to evacuate the area
>Or, at least, almost the whole area. Michelle's bigoted parents, who don't believe in the scientists saying that the whole area's going to blow up, adamantly refuse to leave
>Meanwhile Michelle wakes up in Colorado herself, sees the weed, and makers some edibles, transporting her in Tyrone's body back to the past
>They're there for just long enough for her to reassure him that it's ok for leaving her parents behind, and to share a kiss as Yellowstone blows up
>fin

Fuck damn it user. You're making me crave onion rings.

Your number

South Nippon would have worked better, and just barely. "Japan" literally has zero rhythmic semblance with "boy".

ALL, ALL THAT YOU DREAM
COMES TO SHINE IN SILVER LINING

Banana Milk, it's an asian thing.

He's leavin' on that midnight train to Georgia.

Wrong song

Mixed banana puree with water, I've seen some before and I also thought it made no sense

WANTING A BIG CITY COCK

FINDS A WAY

Cutie

FEEL

THE CONTRACT

I know I can kill

TOOK A MIDNIGHT SLEEP GOING BACK IN TIME