Don't overestimate nerds

It always kills me when I hear people say Neko is the cutest Oriemo. Really? I get it if you think she has the best personality or whatever but straight looks wise nobody is looking at her and thinking she's upper tier in this anime. The thing that makes Neko viable in this series is she's an otaku/loner while still being relatively good looking so the fantasy is somebody even like (you) can have a shot at her.

I guess what I'm trying to say is people fanboying over girls like Kirino or Ayase are swinging for the fences while guys who prefer girls like Neko are just trying not to strike out.

Other urls found in this thread:

kojioe.wordpress.com/2011/05/03/if-kuroneko-were-real-for-a-day/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Neko has beautiful pale skin that contrast wonderfully with her dark hair. Also she's petite. She has the most feminine look out of all the girls, in the way that make you want to hug and protect her.

Maybe some of us like Neko because we don't like annoying cunts or fucking our sister?

If you think all the girls in this series don't look feminine and that's your excuse for setting that's actually sad. Also the girls in this series are all fit with excellent bodes so being "petite" isn't an excuse either and Ayase is just as pale while being cuter. The only reason Neko looks so white is because she wears black all the time.

Settling*

Jesus christ, shut the fuck up. They were all trash, you shit eater.

Okay reject. I'm 100% sure you think all the Oriemo girls are unattractive you retarded otaku bitch.

>our sister

Kirin isn't your sister. That's why you think she looks so cute.

The sad thing is girls like Neko don't even exists and if you do find a girl into anime she's just faking it and most likely has only seen sailor moon and hello kitty.

They are 100% unattractive. Their personality are garbage and the show is trash just like Eromanga. Kill yourself, waifufag.

>If you think all the girls in this series don't look feminine
Never said that, but there are different level and types of femininity.
>Also the girls in this series are all fit with excellent bodes so being "petite"
Petite doesn't mean not-fat, it means being small. Kuro is the most petite girl after the loli.
>Ayase is just as pale
Fix your eyes. Even in the image you posted Kuro is still paler.
>The only reason Neko looks so white is because she wears black all the time.
The contrast is a big part of her appeal. Notice how she also has darker hair than Ayase.

You don't know what you're talking about. In the OP it's discussing looks alone and I'd bet money you don't actually think the character designed are bad. You're just mad because your favorite girl got exposed.

Okay so the skin tone is slightly different. It doesn't really matter though. Ayase is a model while Neko is sort of just a normal Otaku girl. You can not pick little things here and there you like better about Neko but overall looks wise Ayase is just a better specimen.

They all look like shit, waifufag. And you don't know who my favorite is, so just off yourself.

Kanako is simply superior.

If they all look like shit you wouldn't have a favorite ya jackass. You're in love with Neko. I can already tell.

Over Neko? Yea.

Wrong. And who said I can't have a favorite? I can have one I hate the least, fucking baka. Off yourself.

Kuroneko has the most attractive design in the series, especially if you factor in voice actors. You're just isolating her physical appearance but you need to look how it nicely compliments her personality. She wears fancy dresses, and has very pale skin and a princess cut. All of that makes her look regal, but her tiny body with no curves shows off that she's just pretending. You can tell Kuroneko's character immediately from looking at her design. It's a perfect display of her personality.

Hating somebody the least doesn't make them your favorite. I bet you think you're some kind of martyr or something because you love Neko when really nobody even cares because she already has so much support. What about a girl like Manami? If anything her heart is suffering the most and where is her support?*

>especially if you factor in voice actors.

That would be Manami. She easily has the best voice in the series.

Her voice is great but Manami lacks in other areas. For one thing I find brown hair and glasses extremely unattractive although that's just my personal preference. Her personality (before the author took a shit on her) and VA are good though.

Her voice was so soothing I had to keep myself from closing my eyes every time she talked.

Well I don't know what to tell you because looks wise her and Neko are about the same tier.

I'm not the right one to discuss Manami with because like I said I absolutely detest brown hair and glasses.

Good. I'm glad.

I already said you were wrong about me liking Neko, stop trying to shove her in my throat. She is shit and so is all the other girls in the show. You don't dictate my favorite/the one I hate the least, so fuck you and your shit taste in anime. Don't make this thread ever again, bitch.

Yea, you love her,

does anyone remember that weirdo with the "if kuroneko were real" shitpost?

that shit was legendary old Sup Forums.

No. What happened?

I think your association of cuteness solely with appearance says more about you than it does Nekofags. You're wrong either way though. Neko is cutest in both appearance and personality.

>but straight looks wise nobody is looking at her and thinking she's upper tier in this anime
If you don't think that himecut and goth loli attire is top tier then there is something wrong with you. She even has a beauty mark for those extra cute points, this is a dumb thread.

kojioe.wordpress.com/2011/05/03/if-kuroneko-were-real-for-a-day/

the blog is now private but once upon a time this autist splayed his love for his waifu kuroneko. He really hated Kirino as a result. It eventually spiralled into him recording video of himself burning a kirino nendroid while talking to his kuroneko one proclaim how kirino is burning and dying. He probably necked himself after Oreimo S2 ended

The video is long gone and I have no idea if anyone ever archived that shit.

>I understand if you like her because of he personality or whatever

her^

>loli nice meme

Kuroneko's design is the cutest though.