Oda Nobuna-chan

Best girl won. Foreheadfags eternally betrayed

What the fuck, that's now how you kiss someone.

S2 NEVER

Fucking Madhouse

Who is that?
Seriously Nobuna was the least interesting character in the show

I'm OK with this.

What about the lolis?

There are talks of concubine alliances to pressure the legitimate wife. I can't imagine that Nene is too happy about getting her man stolen from her by some blonde hussy.

the advisor was best girl.

So is the LN finally ended or what?

>Foreheadfags eternally betrayed
Welp time for the temple burning to finally happen, he only delayed the inevitable

blasphemy burn everything down.

Meh, Nobuna end was already pretty much obvious from the start, still, would've prefer it if they went with Yoshimoto's plan on having Saru go HikaruGenji harem end.

I heard Volume 19 isn't the end though

So when does Forehead go full Honnouji?

So Nene got ntred from Hideyoshi? Whoa there.

And she took half the budget for the anime with her naginata scene too.

Somewhere around vol15-16 I guess, it doesn't help that Jubei lost her screws gaining a full blown yandere trait after learning that Yoshi and Nobuna's secret relationship.

>not Goemon
Shittaste

Nice

Don't say that there's still hope right

Finally

Damn, I was actually hoping he'd convince her into a harem end.

He's playing a video game. Therefore, it's just his imagination.

>mfw Nobunaga x Hideyoshi
Filthy historical Fujos

Can't escape

>Yoshimoto's plan
For a puppet shogun who can only think of one thing at a time, didn't expect her to have such a deep philosophy for happiness.

Who the fuck cares? Saru is a beta faggot.

cute

I want conquer her territories

>Yoshimoto's plan on having Saru go HikaruGenj
Gotta admit, considering Yoshiharu picking up 2-3 girls every volume past 10, that does sound like a possible plan.

is the LN finally ended? i check on Novelupdate is still ongoing

>foreheads officially BTFO

Who's in the bottom right?

Kobayakawa Takakage, a serious contender in the harem considering her late introduction.

>a serious contender in the harem considering her late introduction.
Totally, although Yoshiharu getting laser guided amnesia is cliched as fuck, she's the most vanilla romance /development Yoshiharu ever got.

I hope Saru will later pick up Shimazu Yoshishiro into the Sagara corps too, he damn needs his own muscle power house(valkyrie) on par with Katsuie or Kenshin.

I think a translator said it wasn't the end but it looks like there can only be one main head wife and the rest have to be concubines.

However, this is only if MC doesn't change his name because MC should have died much sooner in history.

There was one person from the Sengoku era known for an actual harem but I forgot his name. If MC changes his name to that guy, he should be able to make his harem canon in history.

so is the LN translations still going?

>There are talks of concubine alliances to pressure the legitimate wife.
That sounds amazing. Sekigahara between the concubines, and Nobuna and her supporters. Japan will be divided because of a literal harem war.

Why modern western wedding dress?

Is it wrong that I genuinely enjoyed this show?

No, it was very entertaining.

He managed to get all four Shimazu sisters into his harem.

Are translations for this kill? I really miss this series.

I WANT TO CUM ON HER ABS

So why did they end the anime the way they did? I was expecting second cour within 2-3 seasons.

Madhouse

Who are the strongest characters in the series? Masked Nene?

The publisher switch probably shitcanned it.

Well shit. I really would enjoy it.

>Main girl winning in a LN
Color me surprised

nobuna was a western otaku

what happen to her ?