I'm in love

I'm in love

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Kyr6HZs3M3w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

with whom

Aren't we all

How many threads about this do you need to make? Are you that proud of your homosexuality?

who is this

my wife

This is my first thread

Beautiful.

Nagisa from assassination classroom

I sure would like to be part of that Ass Class.

I'd class his ass IYKWIM

Me

*WHOMST

How can someone be so perfect yet have so little quality hentai?

Assclass had one of my favorite end songs of all time. I really wish I could watch this show again for the first time.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kyr6HZs3M3w

She's cute, should I pick this up?

Yes.

Yes. It's funny and oddly informative at times too.

Ansatsu somehow managed to become one of my fave shows, despite the bullshit arc where they had middle school students hijack a NASA space shuttle

Nagisa looks built for being raped

boys can't love boys

>despite the bullshit arc where they had middle school students hijack a NASA space shuttle

That part was hilarious because I was in such disbelief at the implausibility of it. I felt like a lot of the tension went away when find out more of sensei's true origins but that was inevitable. I just loved the hijinks he always had with the class.

I feel like part of the point was that it was impossible. With Korosensei I can forgive the bullshit science because it's supposed to be bullshit (although Matsui did try his damnedest to make that believable) but when you have something completely realistic like NASA all you can do is laugh.

Still an absolutely fantastic series, however.

I'll always be disappointed that there isn't much Ansatsu hentai out there, because there needs to be more Korosensei/Nagisa than what there is.

That's actually a girl, though.

I know I just wanted an excuse to post it.

Understandable have a nice day

Yea, I also think the author overdid it with Nagisa's killer instinct and death clap move when he started running out of ways for a group of junior high kids to conceivably beat trained assassins.

IS THIS A FUCKING BOY 2 NUKES WERENT ENOUGH

didn't the NASA guys kind've indulge them, though?

>mfw math class

I wish threads about this show could stay alive desu

My wife

I'm sorry, I don't recall being notified of my divorce.