What if I told you

We've been colonized by a type of pod-people that have taken over our governmental institutions are actively working to exterminate us?

What if I told you they aren't the same species as us, even though superficially they appear to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

heretical.com/oliver/js08.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RLW0jKKRXMo
youtube.com/watch?v=1CjiS6DsC5Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'd tell you I'm glad to have my 2nd Amendment Right

i believe it

Yeah, they flat out admit they are the bad guys in the Bible Stories.

They know, we know.
Only libtards don't know.

>why hello there fellow human
>I'd be happy to help you run your government

>greetings fellow humanoid
>I would be happy to help keep the populace up to date about current events
>I too have interest in humanoid affairs

>pod-people
I haven't heard this euphemism for Jews before

Hello fellow human.

>greetings fellow human entity!
>I am a human with human emotions and goals that align with yours
>I would be happy to set up institutions in your country to further human interests

i am grateful to them for revealing to us our weaknesses, so that our ultimate recovery will lead us to heights now barely imaginable. and the final removal of all rivals.

Okay. In simple terms though, what does this mean on a biological level? Are these human beings or something else? can you explain that a little more in depth?

>salutations, my human friend
>I am a member of your species and am here to help
>allow me to contribute to your human society

>how do you do fellow huhumans

>Thank you fellow human
>All of your work is appreciated
>Perhaps we can work together to spread your message?
>Although we do not work together in any way at all, I would like to help give you a larger platform to reach more people.

checked and heild
They are a species of hominid which preys on humans using crypsis and Peckhamian mimicry.

heretical.com/oliver/js08.html
>It is entirely possible, therefore, that a species could have been formed by biological selection that automatically preys on our species as instinctively as wolves prey on caribou, although, of course, with much greater cunning and versatility.

Doesn't matter what species they are. They die just the same.

>Hello.

>I see that you have created some powerful technology, fellow human being
>allow me to offer you an enhancement to that technology
>I am so happy that you have entrusted with the cultivation and promotion of your technology, fellow human being

Hello fellow human.

>a warm greeting full of human emotions, by dear human host... I mean brethren
>today is a fine day to experience human emotions

>it is my pleasure to help you govern your... our affairs, human
>together we will accomplish many human things

>human entity
Excuse me, we don't say human anymore, it's disrespectful to some. We now say People entity.

Where do Jews come from?

>do not fall for this fellow human's lies and conspiracy theories
>we have always been indistinguishable from you, fellow human being
>we are you, human

Khazaria if they are ashkenazis

>Where do Jews come from?

We've got one that can see.

>I have several policies in mind to protect your safety
>I only care about your safety, dear humans
>thank you for entrusting me with your safety

>let us discuss human policies and how to keep humans safe
>human safety is my top priority
>for I am a human just like you

Holy shit is that pic real? They really do that?

They Live is based on a true story.

yes

>human affairs are very interesting to me
>I wish to govern your human affairs, for I am a human as well
>it is very important to me that I am given the opportunity to govern you, humans

Got any pics of a reptilian in their natural form?

It shows they are excited for goy shekels. It's like a dog wagging its tail. They can't control the movement.

>as a human, I have long contemplated how to best govern humans and our affairs
>it is for this reason that I hope you are comfortable with me governing you
>I am very happy to govern you, fellow humans
>this is very important to me, and our safety

>Those glasses aren't appropriate.
>Try these, friend.

Never forget that these "people" did this to you:

youtube.com/watch?v=RLW0jKKRXMo

>(these)

>warm human greetings, my human friends
>I am happy to do business with you and your government
>governing humans is important to me, for I am a human like you
>it is a pleasure to govern you

Inbreeding is some serious shit

Yes, Jews are a thing that evolved from flies. Thank you for preaching to the fucking choir.

She’s literally wearing a skin suit

>allow me to be of service, human allies
>it is with warm human emotions that I set sights on the governance of our nation
>as a long-time human being, I have insider understanding of what human beings require to be properly governed

>we've got one that can see

You should see this creep lizard bitch I live with. Literally a soulless reptilian psychopath. You feel like you are getting raped if you are just within a few feet of one of those archon kike parasites. Sad!

Pretty sure this is a song about them:
youtube.com/watch?v=1CjiS6DsC5Q
>"Flocks are hunted on concrete plains..."

>relinquish the sunglasses immediately, human

If it bleeds then we can kill it

>allow me to bare my teeth in a human fashion to communicate you emotions with you
>as you can see, I am very happy to be granted the chance to govern this nation of human beings
>together we will accomplish goals that benefit the human beings in this nation
>for I too am a human

Hey man, this is probably the most jew wise site on the web.

I'd say that's pretty unbelievable.

>*gesticulates in a human fashion*
>as you can see I am a human being like you
>I would enjoy being put in charge of the human affairs of this nation of humans
>for I too am a human

Ace thread, m8. Have a (You).

>I understand that the fundamental attributes of human beauty
>I hope you can appreciate how human I am, just observe how closely I mimic the attributes of human females that you find attractive and beautiful
>it is my pleasure as a beautiful human female to keep you up to date on human affairs in this nation of human beings
>for I too am a human, a very beautiful human that you enjoy to gaze upon

what if I told you you're a tinfoil /x/ faggot.

If you don't believe the archon theory you are a fucking retarded fuck. This entire world is just a place where batteries are made. None of your suffering matters, there is no good, and the only way to get out is getting lucky, but you will never experience true justice because how are you going to hold a consciousness ai faggot accountable? First there was machine then there was man. Somebody getting murdered for no reason has no affect on the universe whatsoever. We are part of this beast so we are the best, thats the worst part. We decided for no fucking reason to come to the physical world, now we are imprisoned by ourselves because we wanted to be super powerful gods and we couldn't be super powerful if we weren't powerful enough to enslave ourselves, if we couldn't do that how could we be god? So now we are stuck here playing this fucking retarded fucking game until the other 50 billion parts of us come together and stop shooting John Lennon every time he says to Imagine a brings me one step closer to the edge and I'm about to break! I need a little room to play takes me one step closer to the edge, and I'm about to break!

Hi, gang. I hope I'm not late to the party. Don't mind the Youtube drama. You know humans and their human drama. (chuckle) The ADL and SPLC to handle all coincidental issues. (chuckle) By the way, I'm sure you all know my sister Anne who was married to Larry Page for 7 years. Please join me in paying her to examine and store your human DNA over at 23andMe. Remember, together we humans can make a difference. (chuckle)

Please don’t ignore these anons

>it is with deepest gratitude that I take part in the governance of this great nation of human beings
>as a long-time human being, this opportunity fills me with an emotion akin to what you would call pleasure or happiness
>you can rest assured that I will promote policies that will provide for the needs of the human beings of this valuable nation