My message to Sup Forums: Embrace ISLAM

I used to be a white nationalist like you, but then I realized Islam was the answer. You can chose to live your life as a cuckservative who will grow old and accept the zionist establishment who will brainwash and castrate your sons (if you pathetic lot even manage to find a wife in the first place), or you can embrace ISLAM, and become a part of something greater. You submit to God that we call Allah, the one and only God and Muhammad is his final messenger. Why is Islam the truth? Firstly, Islam is the truth because it is strong. Islam has dominated the world and will continue to do so. Despite the efforts of the Zionist/Christcuck alliance, the number of Muslims still grows faster and faster. While people are leaving christianity to have gaysex or wear fedora hats, other people are EMBRACING ISLAM and gaining dignity and virtue in this world by accepting the word of God that Muhammad brought us. Islam is culturally conservative, more than the cuck-republican party, and is stronger than any of your little nazi larp-squads will ever be.

Embrace Islam, it is the answer to your qualms, forgo your petty notions of superiority, you will submit to Islam and you will do it gratefully.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0rIVQMym0RB
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_abuse_cases_in_Brooklyn's_Haredi_community
youtube.com/watch?v=bJ9r8LMU9bQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Smart Arabs 40 years ago understood that Arab nationalism was the answer to their problems, not Islam. Why can't you?

AWESOME

Nice LARP faggot, Muslims circumcise their kids too. It's just another branch of the kike religion tree.

>impling that jews are bad

I'm sorry I don't want to explode.

No.
Sage.

>I used to be a white nationalist like you
You're not fooling anyone, Mehmmet

yes Sup Forums embrace islam. with your asshole.

islam is niggerized globalist beta and cucked

ISLAM IS THE ULTIMATE BRAINLET RELIGION; COUSING MARRIAGE IS ENCOURAGED IN THE QURAN; ISLAM HAS INBRED THEMSELVES INTO STUPIDITY

everything that is wrong with islam is also wrong with judaism

>a leaf
>a kike
>a swedecuck
This is your company, white man. Do you wish to entrust your family to their society?
sufi is not islam
you prefer the jews who would destroy you over your Muslim brothers and sisters?

Muslims are the bitches of the social justice warriors

So why has the mass immigration of Muslims made the West worse?

Even as Islam conquers your women yearn for it.
Embrace Islam

Yeah but, God isn't real.

I'm saying that you are the jew, larping faggot.

>Muslims migrate to west
>supply your cities with Sharia patrols for FREE
>return modesty to your women
>patriarchal values to your children
>this is a bad thing to you

Fuck Islam.

Being desireable to those with the femin virus isnt something to be proud of.

that actually doenst even matter

Oh well if all the hysterical sluts support it why shouldnt i?

i have no idea what it is, they call themselves muslims, faggots and feminists love them
they are politically correct
islam wants to dominate the world, same as george soros
islam means submission
all the muslims i ever met are only here for the gibs

White nationalist? That flag? Are you three inches into your goat right now faggot?

It is okay, Sup Forums, I understand you are feeling violated right now. Like a horse must be broken before it may be ridden, you will be broken - you will submit to Islam, and only then shall you have the dignity you yearn for.

They migrate here and rape people
they steal from people, they act like fucking animals!
They deserve to be PUT DOWN!!

Sage.

If you were a true white nationalist you wouldn't have become an honorary sandnigger OP. Kill yourself.

here's another (you) for your efforts, schlomo

>when the vikings raped and conquered its nordic superiority
>when refugees from war torn nations bring you their culture and politely show you the way of God, it is supposedly a crime

Yes, fight for Israel, goyim, the Muslims are your enemy...

I considered it but all the retcons Mohammad tried to pull about Christ are just too retarded for words.

Subhanallah
Takbir

Yes, ignore the mockery i'm making of your people, schlomo. As if i'm fighting for you.

Go eat some pork, you smelly animal.

sage

Those are bull dykes. Stupid goatfucker.

Why don't you do me a favor and embrace a bullet?

vocaroo.com/i/s0rIVQMym0RB

Shlomo is that U?

I don't believe non of that dessert mambo jambo and your threats don't scare me, Islam BTFO

Fuck you

THE WESTERN WORLD IS SO FREE, THE ONLY PLACE ON EARTH WHERE YOU CAN ENJOY A HOTDOG MADE FROM RECONSTITUTED PIG BUTTHOLES!

>hates the vikings
you hate everything that isn't as black and ugly as yourself.
your children and grandchildren will be as black and ugly as your future.

I would rather glass ALL of Europe than to allow for 1 drop of blood of my family to mix with a rapefugee shit

Any respectable person would rather eat shit than kiss an arab female

Also
Any respectable person would rather eat shit than convert to Islam

>>hates the vikings
In Norse mythology, Loki is a shape-shifting god who enjoys the occasional turn as a woman. The gender bender doesn’t discriminate—sometimes he’s even a female animal. In fact, Loki was once mounted by a stallion. He then gave birth to an eight-legged horse.
>you hate everything that isn't as black and ugly as yourself.
I'm ethnic prussian and dutch.
>your children and grandchildren will be as black and ugly as your future.
I intend on marrying a nice fair skinned woman from Lebanon or Saudi Arabia
Go kiss shit then.

same country where you buy your hebrew nationals, right?

Every single islamic country is a complete shithole.
Pakistan is absolutely disgusting.
Why would anybody become a Muslim out of choice?
Only criminals and inbreds who don't want the responsibility that comes with free will.
Please stay in your own country forever.

So I understand you were a white nationalist and now you converted to islam. Just so you know, these two agendas don't exclude each other. You can be a muslim AND desire to be among fellow whites instead among inbred shitskins. Do you think you could work with fellow white muslim men to create a white ethnostate under sharia law? Just think about it and tell me what you think of this idea.

>I'm ethnic prussian and dutch.
bet you're fucking a nigger

>Every single islamic country is a complete shithole.
Except Iran, Qatar, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Indonesia, Egypt, uh... you get the point
>Pakistan is absolutely disgusting.
They live modestly and have more dignity than you.
>Why would anybody become a Muslim out of choice?
Islam is the truth, what would you do if you knew the truth? You would accept the truth.
>Please stay in your own country forever.
Lol, okay, but maybe I'll pay a visit London and pray in one of your nice Mosques.

I just watched the video of the Americans getting ambushed by Muslims and saw 3 marines killed on tape. I gotta say that is the best way to redpill people is to watch your actual countryman be killed in high definition by Muslims. Really puts it all into perspective I think you’ll agree, Islam was never a choice for any of us, it’s diametrically opposed to what we stand for

>108Woahs
your id says it all

>invade country and steal their land and murder their rulers
>waaah they fought back!
US soldiers might just be serving their country, but the US is controlled by jews, and every soldier should un-enlist

Begone deceiver of Satan! JESUS IS the son of YAHWEH who died for your sins and resurrected on the third day giving him power over all earth and even death itself.
REPENT OR SUFFER ETERNAL TORMENT IN HELL

>Iran, Qatar, Bahrain, Indonesia, Egypt,
Shitholes
>Kuwait, Saudi Arabia
wealthy shitholes

>They live modestly and have more dignity than you.
all of them? how would you know you fucking sjw faggot, you suddenly speak for all of pakistan?

>Islam is the truth
the real truth is that you're a faggot

>but maybe I'll pay a visit London and pray in one of your nice Mosques.
you'll fit right in with the rest of the globalist eu loving criminals and trash

And join US militia groups and train our civilians to fight against tyranny and that way if it all goes south we can all die proudly together instead of losing our valuable people in third world countries which will never find peace anyways

Yeah frankly it's fine to defend your turf but once you leave your borders you're asking for it.

>how would you know you fucking sjw faggot, you suddenly speak for all
says the one calling other countries shitholes
>you'll fit right in with the rest of the globalist eu loving criminals and trash
The EU will become the Islamic Caliphate of Europe

lmao baaaa baaaa baaaa baaa

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catholic_Church_sexual_abuse_cases

Could give two shits about Catholics or the Pope.
I'm Baptist.

Rare pepe?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_abuse_cases_in_Brooklyn's_Haredi_community

That writing even looks like a liberal pile of crap.

That's the last thing I'll do pigfucker.

hey who is this guy?

Nice attempt, Abdul bin Burkini. Try again once your civilization can achieve something without having to suck on The West’s teet.

I choose to not worship any desert demon at all.
I am from the ice, not the sand.

Also the Mongols tore through Islam like a hot knife through butter. No contest. Your mightiest empires all fell before them. And then the Mongols went on to be cucked by communism.
Going by your own """logic""", I should therefore be a communist, since it was stronger then the people who were (much) stronger then Islam. But I can't do that either, as I enjoy having access to food.

So I will instead choose to not try to indulge in any delusions at all.
Here's an exercise: Ask Allah to make me post again.
Every one of you muslims go ahead and pray right now to change me or force me to make another post.
Allah is nothing, Allah does not exist, I will not post in this shitty thread again and all of Islam and your stinky demon can't make me because Allah is not real.
My silence going forward is proof of Islams weakness.

sorry friend I have no sauce. i just saved the gif from here the other day.

Sometimes when I get really drunk I can pretend you guys are Klingons.

youtube.com/watch?v=bJ9r8LMU9bQ

>baptist

>believing in falsified Abrahamic religions

lmao. Islam is as real as me worshipping Slaanesh

For you hereitic

!!!CHAOS DEMONS.

Burn in Hell, Muhammad was a pedophile and Islam is a pigshit religion.

>Believing in a corpse sitting in a golden toilet bowl

I will not listen to the vile slosh your forked tounge spits worm. EMPEROR PROTECTS GLORY TO THE GOLDEN THRONE

Nevermind, Samir

Look at any nation in the Middle East, what do you see? Misery, poverty, and death. Now look at the Christian world: prosperity, wealth, safe civilizations. That’s why every pedophile worshipping shitskin in the Middle East is literally willing to risk their own lives in order to move to the Christian nations of Europe. Nobody is leaving Europe to go to some desert shithole to worship some deranged pedophile. Guess it’s not so great after all.