Portuguese are Jews

Portuguese are Jews.

“According to legend, the pork-free ‘alheira’ chorizo was created as a way for Jews to hide their identity”

tabletmag.com/jewish-life-and-religion/254237/history-of-inquisition-in-a-sausage

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marrano
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristides_de_Sousa_Mendes
web.archive.org/web/20180225051135/http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/240005
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone porkchops care to explain this shit?

Alheira is fucking delicious. Based Jews delivering once again. Keep seething.

explain what?

Jews are subhuman, so portuguese are also sub human?

So it's decided, the Portuguese aren't white

And they taste delicious

who cares?!
i'm not a racist

Moor + Jew = Portuguese???

Just kidding my brothers, I love Portugal and the Portuguese.

yes

>In 1492, Spain expelled its Jewish population as part of the Spanish Inquisition. Tens of thousands of Spanish Jews subsequently fled to Portugal, where King John II granted them asylum in return for payment. However, the asylum was only temporary—after eight months, the Portuguese government decreed the enslavement of all Jews who had not yet left the country. In 1493, King John deported several hundred Jewish children to the newly discovered colony of São Tomé, where many of them perished.[5]

Don't ever reply to me again, Jewmoor rape baby

Ive been living a lie my whole life. Here I thought I was white but apparently I’m a Jew. Btfo myself

>Thousands of Portuguese Jews, the vast majority, would eventually emigrate to Amsterdam, Thessaloniki, Constantinople (Istanbul), France, Morocco, Brazil, Curaçao and the Antilles. In some of these places their presence can still be witnessed, as in the use of the Ladino language by some Jewish communities in Turkey, the Portuguese based dialects of the Netherlands Antilles, or the multiple synagogues built by what was to be known as the Spanish and Portuguese Jews (such as the Amsterdam Esnoga).

>The Lisbon massacre, alternatively known as the Lisbon pogrom or the 1506 Easter Slaughter was an incident in April, 1506, in Lisbon, Portugal in which a crowd of Catholics, as well as foreign sailors who were anchored in the Tagus, persecuted, tortured, killed, and burnt at the stake hundreds of people who were accused of being Jews and, thus, guilty of deicide and heresy.

it was the eating of small parok sausages and such was invented to identifie jews and muslims so they wouldn't open the gates of towns at night to muslim armies

fuck off, Dundee

>he massacre began, as it is reported, in the São Domingos de Lisboa Convent on Sunday, 19 April 1506. The faithful were praying for the end of the drought and plague that swept the country when someone swore they had seen the illuminated face of Christ on the altar — a phenomenon that could only be explained by the Catholics present as a message from the Messiah, a miracle.

A New Christian, one of the converted Jews, thought otherwise, and voiced his opinion that it had been only the reflection of a candle on the crucifix. The men gathered for Mass, hearing this, grabbed the man by his hair and brought him outside the church where he was beaten to death by the crowd and his body was burnt in Rossio (one of the main squares of central Lisbon).

From that point the New Christians, who were already not trusted by the population, became the scapegoats for the drought, famine and plague. Dominican friars promised absolution for sins committed over the previous 100 days to those who killed the "heretics", and a crowd of more than 500 people (many of them sailors from Holland, Zeeland and Germany) gathered and killed all the New Christians they could find on the streets, burning their bodies by the Tagus or in Rossio.

>The New Christians, no longer found on the streets, were dragged from their houses and from churches and, along with their wives, sons and daughters, were burnt in the public squares alive or dead. Not even infants were spared, as the crowd ripped them to pieces or threw them against the walls. The crowd proceeded to loot the houses, stealing all the gold, silver and linens they could find. More than 1000 people were killed on the second day.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marrano

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aristides_de_Sousa_Mendes

Ya want me to get my knife? That's it, stay here, I'm gettin my fuckin knife

No, Portuguese are the result of Suebi + Visigothic cultures.

Are you buttmad because Joao II took the Jews' money and then expelled them anyway, thus out-Jewing the Jews?

LMAO americanmutt education
portuguese are not related to jews whatsoever, in fact jews were expelled out of Portugal by royal decreet in 1496 by D Manuel I, after that the majority fleed, others converted and became new christians and were persecuted by the portuguese inquisition, the majority then left the country, due pogroms, like the one in 1506 in lisbon.

im portuguese too

Ah, OK. Sorry about that.

Not really. The Suebi didn't leave much legacy in Portugal and the Visigoths even less. The Portuguese are overwhelmingly the descendants of native Iberians.

Americans are niggerlovers

We're still at it too!

>Portuguese official disappears with Jewish heritage money
>Police in Portugal are searching for a local politician whom they suspect fled the country after pocketing $130,000 earmarked for developing Jewish heritage sites.
web.archive.org/web/20180225051135/http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/240005

Damn based Pews stealing Jew blood money right under their noses (well they got a lot under their noses though)

>“According to legend, the pork-free ‘alheira’ chorizo was created as a way for Jews to hide their identity”
>Go out to the marketplace
>Be in Deus Vult Portugal so you have to partake of chorizo, bread and port wine with the lads, but you are too Jewish so you buy alheira.
>Somehow this doesn't out you immediately as a filthy Jew.
Listen here chucklefuck, it's clear that alheira was introduced to bait Jews into exposing themselves, not to hide their identity.

>Last to get rid of Empire
What is French Guyana and all those other holiday resorts in the Carribean?

still posting the same retarded image?

That image cracks me up each time I see it

oy velho

I’m actually going to eat some chorizo right now, Jewish or not it’s fucking delicious.

There is nothing more satisfying in life than hearing about Jews getting a taste of their own medicine.

still supporting nigger terrorists?