David Hogg says he hung up on the White House inviting him to Trump's listening session

>Hogg said he "hung up on the White House the other day" after he received a call to attend Trump's listening session.

>He called the timing of the invitation "very offensive considering the fact that there were funerals the next day, there was mourning we still had to do."

>"I ended on this message with them. I said, 'We don't need to listen to President Trump. President Trump needs to listen to the screams of the children and the screams of this nation,'" Hogg said.

businessinsider.com/david-hogg-hung-up-on-white-house-invite-trump-listening-session-2018-3

Other urls found in this thread:

tmz.com/2018/02/27/florida-shooting-student-survivors-book-deal-publishers-gun-control/
thefederalist.com/2018/03/01/take-two-weeks-truth-emerge-parkland-students-astroturfing/
archive.is/ua0zo
hooktube.com/EnpIvAYCZQw
hooktube.com/watch?v=rYAKyCJdK-0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Based Hogg

>Hogg said he "hung up on the White House the other day" after he received a call to attend Trump's listening session.

ITT: things that never happened

Good. He shouldn't have been invited. Being the victim of something doesn't make you an expert on it. He is not an expert on school shootings any more than a person with cancer is an oncologist or a person with a broken bone is an ER doctor.

The world is tired of "Attention Hogg"

>very offensive...funerals next day
>go on Twitter tirade in previous weeks attacking various organizations for their support of the NRA
I am so ready for this civil war. Why can't it just get going now?

>"very offensive considering the fact that there were funerals the next day, there was mourning we still had to do."

Not unlike going on every news show imaginable to push your political views before the bodies were even buried, right?

I really hope the White House would be dumb enough to give this goofball any attention.

oh he was the grieving camera whore, sage

This cocky lil teenager with a pig's voice is going to crash and burn he's flyin too high

Let me guess, then everyone clapped?

'slow' clapped

Was on Bill Maher's show, so probably.

Bullshit. He knows Hes yesterday's news so he is trying to goad trump into responding to him so he can be relevant for another week.

Practicing your lines with an expressionless face? No problem.
White house visit weeks after? Do you not realize the level of trauma there is?

>We don't need to listen to President Trump. President Trump needs to listen to the screams of the children and the screams of this nation

Wasnt the session exactly that minus the screaming?

He's in hogg heaven for now but boss hogg gonna find out there's a new sheriff comin to town

>Attention Hogg

Big if new

smooth lad

>"David Hogg looked disgusting--nipples protruding--hanging up on President Trump. Very very disrespectful."

>listen to the screams

literally REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>speak out against gun control in an apparent betrayal of your base
>invite """victim""" of shooting to the whitehouse
>he refuses, calls you offensive and says you need to listen to them even though you are
This just gives Trump another reason to ignore the left. I wonder what people like Feinstein think about this.

>im not a crisis actor
>refuses talk with the president

This guy refuses to debate fucking Alex Jones.

>very offensive considering the fact that there were funerals the next day, there was mourning we still had to do
he managed to give this interview ok lmao what a little bender

It's easier when it's scripted.

He's such a big man in his imagination

then he dropped the receiver like a mic

then he woke up

Last year's rock star

>"Attention Hogg"
Excellent

Can you put Ben Garrison's signature on the bottom?

Dude, I was trying to go easy at first, but this kid's a faggot. The coaching is so obvious. They told him to just insistent and aggressive, very much like the SJWs do, but the things he says are just so hokey and tacked on. It's insulting at this point.

He did an hour long inerview with the Orlando Sun Sentinel and the interviewer said that some people are saying that the movement is being funded behind the scenes. She mentioned that there was a PR company they were "bumping into" in trying to book the kids for the interview and that they were trying to manage the message. Little douchenozzle gave her the stinkeye when she said that, then replied with a non-answer.

The first question from the chat that was posed to Hogg was about him being an actor. It was hilarious. Think about how far we've come. The idea of this kid being an actor follows him around to his mainstream appearances regularly.

I feel we are winning.

Reminder that Hogg and company literally have high-profile publicists working to secure them a big book deal.

tmz.com/2018/02/27/florida-shooting-student-survivors-book-deal-publishers-gun-control/

>PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE FACT THAT MY FATHER’S EMPLOYER COULD HAVE PREVENTED THIS MASSACRE BUT DROPPED THE BALL
>GIVE ME YOUR GUNS NOW

>He did an hour long inerview with the Orlando Sun Sentinel and the interviewer said that some people are saying that the movement is being funded behind the scenes. She mentioned that there was a PR company they were "bumping into" in trying to book the kids for the interview and that they were trying to manage the message. Little douchenozzle gave her the stinkeye when she said that, then replied with a non-answer.

Link? This sounds incredible.

Always knew Hogg was coached and had some PR team working for him.

>screams of the children and the screams of this nation
What a complete faggot. Men don't scream. Even to think of it in this terminology shows what a total homo he his.

Men shout.

>"very offensive considering the fact that there were funerals the next day, there was mourning we still had to do."

I'm curious as to how many of those funerals he personally attended.

thefederalist.com/2018/03/01/take-two-weeks-truth-emerge-parkland-students-astroturfing/
archive.is/ua0zo
>The real tip-off should have been the $500,000 donations from Winfrey and Clooney. Big celebrities don’t give huge money to strangers on a whim. Somebody who knows Winfrey and Clooney called them and asked.

hooktube.com/EnpIvAYCZQw

Can't slogg the hogg

ooooh baby trump is gonna get his revenge for hogg blatantly disrespecting him like that

trump always gets his revenge

Fuck off, school dodger

Yeah I bet he had more mourning to do.

He also in an interview bitched that the republicans wouldnt show up to a meeting when he himself didnt.

kek

If this dude has a son he should name him Jack.

bend all his joints the wrong way until he has no joints

Someday lad, someday.

WOW. THE MAN SAID FUCK DRUMPF. SO BRAVE. CRACKAS BETTER GIB ME YOUR GUNS NOW REEEEE

I dont get why he was chosen to shill so hard when he is amateur at best at being a 'activist'. He has no emotions that feel real. His angry mode is laughable. What 18 yr old says 'blue on blue' wtf, so relatable.

>Attention Hogg
Brilliant.

He's making it up for attention.

Any timestamps up in this bitch?

It's easy, the more amateurish and pathetic this kid is on camera, the easier it is to emotionally appeal to other pathetic beta faggots that this is their new king.
Kid's a real life Morty.

>"very offensive considering the fact that there were funerals the next day

Lol I call bullshit

"I hung up on the White House four times yesterday", "I hung up on the White House three times yesterday", "I hung up on the White House two times last week", "I hung up on the White House five times yesterday".....

hooktube.com/watch?v=rYAKyCJdK-0

Pistol whip.

"gun hogg"