Name a bigger Mary Sue

Name a bigger Mary Sue.

Don't make threads like this.

Star Wars Rey

The entire show is about her being perfect. I'm just starting a thread about it.

No, she's just fucking boring.

Did someone want a character who's entire being is perfection?

But Cell dies
He'll also never come back because dots

Aki Toyosaki voicing two literal Mary Sues is kinda impressive.

she's just a typical battle shounen protag with a vagoo

Reminder that there is one reason and one reason only to read this shit.

No, she's fucking worse
>lol I'm the best athlete, the smartest person in the world, and super hot
Sakamoto did this same concept but that was actually good.

and Haruhi

yes Ajimu

The court of Sup Forums officially denotes this phrase "Mary Sue" as reddit garbage, and is now forbidden

ok 2 characters

Post that one time he got fucking pissed.

She isn't even the MC

I'm glad that you have literally no authority on the matter.

This character is a Mary-Sue. She's the most Mary-Sue Mary-Sue to have ever Mary-Sue'd. People all throughout the show constantly flick her bean about how great she is, and at one point it's revealed that she's super rich because she solved an impossible math problem at a very young age.

I'd much rather watch an anime about him and the other guy fighting over a wide variety of women.

best girl

Medaka Box is an interesting case in that it's a a story that would be greatly improved by the removal of the main character.

Who do you consider the MC in this scenario? I like the guy. He's cool.

I could argue but that idea is just too perfect.

>the smartest person in the world
except The Adults
and Ajimu
and Kumagawa
and her older sister

Medaka. Zenkichi is the protagonist but the story doesn't revolve around him, similar to Kyon and Haruhi.
If the story started the same but then Medaka disappeared or something else happened to her and everyone was left to deal with it you would have a much more interesting story. All those characters are at their best when they aren't worshiping Medaka.

i hate short hair Medaka

>If the story started the same but then Medaka disappeared or something else happened to her and everyone was left to deal with it you would have a much more interesting story.

You mean the Black wedding arc?

Kira Yamato. He is a larger version because the point of Medaka is that her status is supposed to be bullshit.

Yeah basically but the entire plot should be that.
That or

Flask Plan arc had that too with Medaka being mind-controlled
Minus arc had her basically sit in the side-lines since her "The End" ability would cause problems with minus abilities
Treasure Box arc was about Zen going against Medaka and winning
Final arc had a Greek Hero that kicked her ass
even the first arc had the artists, the swimmers, and the pet chapters showing she's not exactly loved by all (just more than 90%)

thats kinda the point
the whole series was an attempt to deconstruct shonen genre.
too bad nisio cant write to save his life