Why Boruto girls are so lewd?

Why Boruto girls are so lewd?

Because they are the millennials of Narutoverse.

Stop. You already had a thread with this exact OP.

>Hiashi's keikaku spans so far that he has an operative in the Hidden Mist doing Boruto shipping for him

Is there anyone that can control this madman?

Gotta make the alien baby somehow

But girls in Naruto's era acted the same way around Sauce.

>Is there anyone that can control this madman?
With his support network, user, Hiashi is the real man behind the Hokage.

But young Itachi had the same effect.

>fucking Aizen there

Perfect.

Why was the last thread deleted from the archive?

yet he died a virgin

Probably excessive shitposting retards

Fuck off narutards

Happens every time

OTP

Didn't Itachi have a qt3.14 who Tobi killed?

it really was no different from other threads that are still on the archive

Can someone explain how everything got so modern? I mean there's no way they could've advance that fast

Little ninja girls just want to be dicked.

Naruto was the '80s. You just didn't notice, because they don't have automobiles. In Naruto, there was

>television
>radio
>walkie-talkies
>cameras
>VHS

That would put Boruto in the late 90s early 2000s but it looks like it's in the age futurerama

Also they don't seem to be in the present yet, or else everyone would be using smartphones.

yes, though in the novel Itachi is the one who kills her and in the manga Obito says that Itachi killed a girlfriend of his.

Well, yeah. Boruto basically has a gameboy.

Why didn't Obito just teleport and kidnap Naruto when he was younger?

cute

Does anyone else have a hard time watching this, purely because they just want to grab Sarada and pin her shoulders down, and violate her for days on end?

Who are they looking at?

the fanart has been lacking

Some swordsman fuccboi from the Mist.

that depends...who are you self-inserting as?

who?

One problem is they haven't interacted much in the anime.

>Self inserting

Well you're not real. So I don't see how you can do it if you're note self-inserting

>who?
this guy

Is this real or fan

The anime stick hit him pretty hard.

The way they shade these in boruto makes it seem like they're all cg. Anyone feel me?

real

Nice meme

Yes, which is why they should all be nuked. I enjoy posting here, but Boruto generals were a mistake.

Boruto is the only anime worth living for these days.

Either he didn't know, or didn't want to get the 9 first since they had to get them in order

I vastly prefer the new way they draw young naruto. Looks much better, but i cant put my finger on whats different about it.

Really? I can’t stand how round his face is, how big his mouth is, and how his hair is shaped

new naruto was a mistake

It’s like watching the last again, MC gets cucked but wins the girl in the end

I wouldn’t go THAT far, though it is the only currently running series that I watch. At least there’s plenty of classics to keep me from ending my life.

I just went back and listened to Ending 1 again and I miss it. I love how it features the main 7 all together.

Its a cleaner design. Looking at them both side by side, they made his jumpsuit less baggy in the new artstyle.

He looks chubbier now?

I prefer how expressive he was in the early manga.

I see what you mean. I don’t know, I kind of liked the baggy clothes. Made the contrast between that and his more form-fitting part 2 outfit, and also kind of just made him look like a scrawny brat in part 1. But in a good way.

I mean this in the straightest way possible, but part 1 Naruto closing his eyes when he makes that face is cute

>It’s like watching the last again
I don't recall mist fuccboi being a generic evil villain or him kidnapping Sumire's family or Sumire not being interested in Kagura or Bort actually liking Sumire romantically

Did you guys notice in the Kawaki/Boruto intro scene that Kawakis tattoos are activated the entire time while Boruto can turn his on and off?

Do you take this shit hyperliterally every time?

Why does everyone in the Naruto universe shit on Taijutsu users again? Even fodder ninja laugh at them. Meanwhile,

>Gai's father fought ALL SEVEN BLOOD MIST SWORDSMAN AND KILLED FOUR OF THEM, meanwhile other ninja can barely gang up on one of them without almost dying
>Gai put up a better fight against Best Uchiha than all five Kage put together
>Rock Lee was the first one to get Gaara to fight seriously and the "prodigy" Sasuke used his Sharingan to copy Lee's movements

Because muh eyehax

>mfw Madara fucking Uchiha praised Guy's prowess in battle while fodder losers that don't even have names made fun of him

Why is Madara so perfect?

He broke plot armor for a while

Where's snek. We need him to fullfill the team.

So it was almost confirmed this kid is Yagura's grandson right?

If so, how come Yagura had children, it was stated he died without having any girlfriends by naruto while talking with the tailed beasts

Also Obito was controlling him for years, which explains the "have to kill each other during the graduation exams" part, but also makes it less likely for Yagura to have children

Too much autism

>Boruto actually caring for Sumire the most

Looks like good taste.

What? Both of their tattoos seemed deactivated at the beginning.

Nope, look at them on Kawakis face. When Bort activates his they move onto his face and around his eye as well.

Kawaki was a mistake

CRAWLING IN MY SKIN

Kawaki's tattoo probably just looks like that when it's deactivated. Bort's face tattoo looks different anyways.

Will he be the one to ruin this series?

Is he blind in right eye? He can use his eye power

>Naruto's going to die

I kinda don't like that.

Well at least his reign as Hokage lasted longer than his own father.

Thin Chocho when? Also, I'd still fuck Mei.

the next narusaku

That's supposed to be the jougan. It might lack the dark sclera in the manga or later on it'll be "retcon'd" and look just like the one in the anime

sasuke looks a bit uneasy here

I know I'm asking with scar and he had it closed is he blind and only see with eye power

Why do they never show the goth loli in full shots like this. seriously what the fuck.

He knows that Naruto is fucking his daughter.

Oh, probably.

Have they invented guns that fire chakra bullets yet?

>Thin Chocho when?
When she wants to attract a potential mate or once things get serious.

>hawawawa'd for the pretty boy
Slut.

It was confirmed they were in the same clan... that doesn't make them that closely related though.

>Boruto is tired of the Mizukage's boring speech
>REEEE BORUTO PAY ATTENTION!
>Boruto wants to give Sarada some food
>REEEE DIDN'T YOUR MOM TEACH YOU ANY MANNERS
What the fuck is Sarada's problem?

Sexual frustration.

She's an Uchiha.

Going through the episode now for the compilation screens. Threw together a quick pan stitch.

They we're mistake

naruto is a faggot now I hope obito comes back

obito was always a faggot I hope madara comes back

He should of won. Would've been a nice dream world. Also the fuck happened to his body?

>We're
Damn right Tobirama.

He did nothing wrong

Even Mei is fat now?

For my dick.

Is Killer B still the owner of Samehada?