Why do white women age like milk? Are mixed races better at not aging like shit?

Why do white women age like milk? Are mixed races better at not aging like shit?

>pic related

because ur just gay faget

Men select mates based on fertility, women select mates based on status.

all women age like shit OP

have you seen black women at any age?

Isn’t cortney cox about 60? Pretty hot for a nanna

You know what? Your pretty fucking upset my friend and I think your posting has given me just enough insight into what the fuck your problem is. You see, ever since your mother left, your daddy's been raising you in every regard to be his fucktoy sissy daughter. He works hard to pay for your hormones, makeup, and clothes, you show your appreciation by dragging him to bed as soon as he enters the door.You just love the taste of your daddy's sweaty cock after a day of eagerly waiting for him to come home. The wait is excruciating; yo're horny all day, and your transition is at the point that you can't even cum without his thick rod rubbing against your aching prostate. Often you spend the entire evening licking his gorgeous shaft and drinking his sweet precum. Once he eventually wills it, you sheepishly let go of him and stick your rounded ass out for him to ravage as he pleases. He pounds you into the sheets all night long, his massive member milking your little balls dry as you cry out and orgasm for the fifth time that night.Judging by how closely related you two are, it's almost surprising how his cock is so much bigger than yous! Guess that just goes to show that you were meant to be his daughter all along!

all women age faggot, but you have to be 18+ to post on Sup Forums

>Why do white women age like milk? Are mixed races better at not aging like shit?

Counterpoint.

>implying all women aren't subject to the evolutionary pressure that led to them peaking earlier than men

Because they slather their faces with chemical-laden creams and make-up everyday from the time they reach puberty to the time they die. It's not just white women, it's every woman that wears make-up religiously. They all look like monsters behind the mask.

Were you raped??

most homosexuals were at some point, but that reads like his own fantasy work

Looks like it

Pretty much this.
And the final hit is pregnancy especially after 25.

fpbp

The cock carousel takes its toll.

Yeah but white women age like shit and always end up looking like traps. Can't say the same for lucy liu.

Jesus christ

Weinstein cock must have stolen five years from her

>end up looking like traps
That's plastic surgery and botox mostly.

Check'd

However, non-whites tend to age gracefully.

That's a man baby

Emma is done.

White women look more or less the same, by the time they are around the ages of 80-120 years old.

She is experiencing a gradual physical process of transitioning to the Dark Side.

she looks hotter now than she ever has youre nuts

She's 53 in 2018

Dolph lundgren lookin fresh

What the fuck? They're still cute as hell.

My wife's son has been through a lot in his life and i want to make sure that he's taken care of in the future, that's why i'm putting half my life savings in his name. Some people think you can only love your biological son, i think that's nonsense. I love my black son more than i love my own children.

>over 40 and still dresses like in heat
How's that suppose to be attractive for any serious relationship man?
>t. i can't find the right man

Imagine living with a woman when she's that old and you know she had 20 men before you, is such a thing even possible? Her beauty and sex appeal all gone, what you left with is an ugly on inside and outside.

White women are the fucking worst.

Unless she's, like, a kind hearted person and a good mother to your children.

Have you smelled a black woman at any age?

They either smell like cheap fruity perfume, or dirty coochie.

Worst case scenario: they smell like both at the same time.

HAHAHA, KEK!! Why did you even impregnate a whore? It's like building your own hell and trying to squeeze kind hearted person out of a hoe. That's beginner mistake. Your civilization will never flourish like that.

Overeating, dry air, lack of exercise.

This woman is like 80 though.

I would fug her 65 year old ass so hard

>65 years old
WHAT THE FUCK

That picture is little old, this is her now.

Wow, the Weinstein collapse has really aged her in a short period of time. She looks like she's aged five years in three months.

wow where did you find this photo of all white women that's pretty amazing

I wonder how she looks without make-up.

Whoa.. never mind, she just a dried up old jewess now

She's a real mummy now.

This was a long post. Too long for me to care about reading. But I know you put time into it. So here's a (You) anyway.

thats good dude. I wish I had an adoptive father such as you. My parents got divorced and my mom never had another relationship. She preferred to take care of her children rather than pursuing happiness. She is the best woman in the world. I respect her a lot. I have also learned to care for my dad. He is just human.