Kobayashi's Dragon Maid

what did you think of the OVA?

Felt good to finally be done with meme dragon.

I think there's still no good subs

Solid 7. Nothing too extraordinary but it was decent.

it was pretty standard for an OVA they even used the "lets go to an onsen" cliche but I enjoyed it

>it was pretty standard for an OVA they even used the "lets go to an onsen" cliche but I enjoyed it
They have an excuse here, in that Touru is new to Earth and would want to try everything she hadn't done before.

Tohru was in top form.

They would make a good couple.

but he belongs to fafnir

Takiya loves Kobayashi, any idiot who watched/read this knows they will end up together.

does kobayashi ever truly reciprocate tohru's affection?
I can't stand this cockteasing, I just want them to be happy together fully ;_;

Did you watch the last 5 mins of the OVA?

It made more clear in later manga chapters that she does, though not to the degree that Tohru likes her still. And did you not watch the episode where Tohru disappears and Kobayashi realizes that she can't go back to being by herself anymore?

how was my nigga fafnir in this episode?

Shouta is ripped.

I watched it yesterday, I like it really much. I feel sad that the show is over. And I'd like to read the manga but anyway I won't finished it because I'm too procrastinator for that.

Kobayashi isn't a lesbian. I don't think so anyway.

I know it's in character for her to be reserved but damn it I want more
they were literal seconds away from fucking

But he's a gross otaku.

So is Kobayashi.

I think the OVA of Mr Coryashi's Housekeeping Lizard was great.

rate 8/8

I wish we could see more of the world through the dragon's eyes. The onsen arc could have been better

If he doesn't want her, I'll gladly take hungry hungry dragon

user, are you alright? Do you have a fever? I'm worried you might be delirious... please, see a doctor, get yourself checked out.

It was gay. Just how I like it.

not , but I think I'll go see a doctor too

Whats OVA?

Mermaid Dragon is best though

for the love of Sup Forums lurk more

user, I want whatever you're drinking

Tohru tried to roofie Kobayashi so she could fuck her. This is literally how the OVA starts. It's useless to deny this.

Would the show be as good if the characters were genderswitched?

In this episode of Mr. Kobayashi's dragon butler:
>Thor hatches a new plan to have Kobayashi eat his tail
>Connor and his schoolmate Rico play twister with shotastic results
>Apprentice witch Louli summons Luco, the three legged aztec dragon
>Elmer is hungry as always
>Faf-chan becomes a full-fledged gamer girl and amazes audiences with 24 hour livestreams

yes

the best thing is, they could just reuse Shoutas design for Louli

>Coryashi Housekeeping Lizard
How potent your weed is? Can i have some?

>In this episode of Mr. Kobayashi's dragon butler:
Yes. Fafnir and Takiya are already proof-of-concept on this.

I can't believe this

>worldclass.webm

At least Shouta appreciates how hot Lucoa is.

believe it user

Stop typing like a retard.

Leave the little acoustic child alone

what did this scene make you feel

Not enough Lucoa titty jiggling.

yfw Lucoa has more character depth to her than just being a shotacat with big tits

attracted to kobayashi for the first time ever

and the next page discards it all again

>what did you think of the OVA?
pretty average dyke themes. no humor. just another slice of life.

>tfw no dragon goddess who smothers you with affection and huge tits
>tfw you'll never impregnate her when you are ready

>couple
But user, there are no straight couples in this anime. It's LGBT+ propaganda.

lgbtkys

>No Straight Couples
>He says after several posts of the Aztec Titty Goddess and the little boy who is inevitably going to plow her fertile fields sooner or later
I mean, yes, 1/4, but that still negates "None".

>Whats OVA?
This.

the wizard and his goddes wife spinoff when?

we need this

>Kobayashi's hair during all of this

>a teenage but full developed Shouta is performing a summoning ritual
>something goes wrong and he summon a bunch of hentai tantacles
>Lucoa saves him in ara ara mode
>he still acts tsundere

Now, when you say "Fully Developed", do you mean gained an ounce of masculinity, or would Teen-Shota be as easily mistaken for a girl as Shota-Shota?

But she said she's straight. Get it right. get it threw your fucking skulls. God and the Bear. Get all that off of there.

That's not ok.

Why is Tooru in love with Kobayashi anyway?

Do we have good subs for the OVA yet?

cause she has a benis

You're right, it's pretty damn good.

Because she's a beautiful young office lady.

something like this

Real Talk: Tohru's a piece of shit

they explain it in the first episode/chapter

HAS

I have to disagree. Tooru is the best girl.

t. haven't watched or read any of it

LOVELY CUTE COUPLE

Of all the Dragons she's the worst. Prove me wrong.

Go to bed, Elma

Back when I was actively dating I loved going to restaurants with women and I did it as often as possible but most of them were picky eaters and talked about bullshit largely ignoring the food, it was very annoying. At one point I realized the ideal woman to take would be one who genuinely enjoys the food, someone I could take to nice restaurants every day and just enjoy it. I never found one.

Post an argument what makes her the worst.

She's the worst only by comparison. She's still pretty great.

NO

Tohru's dad is a dick. Worst dragon

If you assume everyone doing anything supernatural in this is just a chuuni, Kobayashi is the least realistic character in the series.

>Prove me wrong.
Tohru's a great girl! She's bright and cheerful, and sometimes she feels down, but she hides it with a laugh. And to top it off, she's a maid! Do you get it? Don't take my maid away!

>Possessive
>Chaotic Dragon
>Tries to serve poison food even after she was told it's poisonous.

I love how she would have totally killed Kobayashi if she didn't duck super fast. Our hero everyone.

toru is an idiot from a land and culture that takes everything way too serious and formally.
kobayashi is an honest, surly, intelligent women who appears to effortlessly navigate social norms yet has open contempt for a lot of it and is more than happy to drop that stuff at the door when she comes home from work.

to Tory, Kebobyashi seems like this incredible master of the world who gets what she wants and lives as she sees fit without being arrogant or conceited about it. she has all the skills Terry wishes she had herself, and those are usually also the kinds of traits a person finds attractive.

A maid who does nothing but mooch, and threatens the life of everyone around her. She's the damn reason dangerous dragons are even around humans in the first place.

>mooch
>does actual maid-related jobs like housework and shopping

She's earning her rent.

I like Kanna

>Possessive
Nothing wrong with possessive, it just shows how much she loves Kobayashi. And it's not like it's at yandere levels either.
>Chaotic dragon
Lawful dragons are not any better. Compare her to the one that came for Iruru and Tooru is way friendlier. Compare with Elma and there's no difference.
>Poison
Didn't she remove it (image from chapter 1)?

Threw the entire series she still doesn't know how to fucking maid without fucking shit up.

Elma picked up her job in like a day.

Except she clearly does. Are you even paying attention?

this picture speaks to me. A LOT!

I want Elmas sweaty office lady butt on my face

Elma is worthless at the company. They only keeping her around because those coding Japs wanna look at some thicc ass an tiddies
makes scripting in python easier

>Possessiveness isnt good. Kobayashi says you dawg I aint into clams and Tohru keeps pushing it, and being a jerk to anyone who talks to Kobayashi.

>Choatic Dragon, there's a reason she was stabbed in the first episode because she's a monster.

>Poison still might be in there, but you know those Japs and their food gambling.

Season 2 when?

>how to tell the animefags apart

Elma

The only dragon that doesn't have to piggy back off others.

I want to take her out to eat somewhere and kiss her shithorn when she leans over to take a bite.