IRELAND YES!!!!!

jihadwatch.org/2018/02/irish-government-paid-media-to-promote-plan-to-bring-in-one-million-muslim-migrants

The Irish government has been slammed for paying journalists to write good news stories about Project Ireland 2040. Unveiled by the government last week with a commitment to spend €116 billion, the document outlines plans to boost the Irish nation’s 4.7 million population by another million using mass migration.

the fenian must swing for his crimes.

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/6418456/Labour-wanted-mass-immigration-to-make-UK-more-multicultural-says-former-adviser.html
youtube.com/watch?v=RmE6MwTjKhw
independent.ie/irish-news/politics/lisdoonvarna-says-no-to-plan-for-115-asylum-seekers-to-move-into-town-36664275.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nLLkVWCIW9U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hopefully Sinn Fein has some left over fertilizer

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/6418456/Labour-wanted-mass-immigration-to-make-UK-more-multicultural-says-former-adviser.html

>He said Labour's relaxation of controls was a deliberate plan to "open up the UK to mass migration" but that ministers were nervous and reluctant to discuss such a move publicly for fear it would alienate its "core working class vote".

Nobody in the EU system is innocent. In what's to come, focus on your own people. But don't forget that it's the ones with the power to actually do so who have betrayed you, not the scammed cunts those lord over.

Hahahahaha Ireland deserves this

BRITS OUT PAKIS IN

Based Ulster

No surrender.

they have 4.7 million people only?
1 million muslims would irreversibly change the make up of the entire country.

do these irish faggots not care? what the fuck do they even care about? god fucking dammit why am i the asshole for getting mad at this shit

>what the fuck do they even care about?

Spiting the Brits. Loyalism is right-wing so they decided to be left-wing.

One potato famine wasn't enough

the brits are a bunch of faggot cucks as well. don't get me fucking started on you and your pathetic royal family

The population here is massively anti immigration. This is political suicide.
Expect new parties to take seats in the next election.

>the brits are a bunch of faggot cucks as well

Hello plastic

Good luck Paddy

I wonder (((who))) specifically within the government?

>be irish
>>some twat betrays you and destroys your country {insert name here probably sinn fein}
>be bong
>some twat betrays you {blair/labour}

send guns

youtube.com/watch?v=RmE6MwTjKhw

>Be IRA
>Fight against slightly different Brits and Protestants
>Be Sinn Fein (i.e. IRA)
>Welcome literal niggers and Muslims in the country

What the actual what.

No need to wonder where soro's money has gone

4D chess

If only you finished us during the famine we never would have been born to witness such humiliation.
If only Hitler were here would things have turned out differently? If only he were here.

>Sinn Fein
>IRA
They were just commies who collaborated with British intelligence. Most of the bloody attacks were false flags by British intelligence. Former agents have come out admitting to creating false flags to isolate the organisation from it's civilian support which was shielding it. Brits needed to drive down public support to end the situation before foreign powers like America would be forced to intervene.

This. No one here wants a million foreigners and people aren't happy with the amount here already even though most are other European people.

4d degeneracy

So the IRA is coming back again.

you have this burger vision of cool revels with masks on mate,they was communists and child killers who fought so they can import muds

Any proof on the 'million migrants'?

> Northern Ireland
> Ireland

Sure feels great being the most powerful nation on Earth. Your queen is a cunt btw.

latest sargon vid covered it lad

Ireland deserves this they allied with the commies and they have murals of that fag che to this day

Everyone involved with the troubles was a child killer. both sides slaughtered children and women dont even try to deny it, you have Prod vision mate. Although I do Agree they where a Bunch of LARPing commie faggits.

its the ROI,not ulster dumbass,the govt in NI wouldnt allow this they are socially conservative.

im an atheist englishman making a shitpost on Sup Forums to get the paddys mad m8

STILL NUMBER ONE, MOHAMAD!!!

Calm down it will never happen. 115 migrants were just refused because nobody wants to live near them

independent.ie/irish-news/politics/lisdoonvarna-says-no-to-plan-for-115-asylum-seekers-to-move-into-town-36664275.html

>you have Prod vision mate

fuck off paddy

SF are part of the problem you ignorant fuck. They are, and have always been marxists.

Fucking kill yourself.

Ulster is a Jewish Ethnostate
No Goys Allowed

hit a Nerve there did I awww

God I hope you're right. Ireland 2040 is the most genocidal thing I've ever seen. It tops Merkels millions by a wide margin given Ireland's small size.

None of you Irish seem worried, and I'm not sure if it;s ignorance, apathy or that you really think you can democraticly stop it.

That gay Indian should have a bullet in his head by now.

From the gay Indian himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=nLLkVWCIW9U

The left in NI push for migrants as well. More votes for them, and less prods voting against them. NI is far from immune, but they are in far better shape than RoI I agree.

Thank fuck that failed. But they will go somewhere. It is a UN and EU initiative to put new migrants in rural areas for "integration" purposes. Scotland did it (Isle of Bute), and they are turbo cucks too.

You're a paddy lad

If only you knew mate. My family Ruled over ulster for centuries.

we wuz earlz

SHEEEEIT

Oh for fucks sake... someone took a DNA test and was told they are a direct relative of Niall of the nine hostages.

You sir are a fucking idiot.

God speed, Mick.

Please don't let them encrich you. Fight for what is yours and brutally punish traitors.

>Mutt projecting
Europeans Don't Need Jewish companies to tell them who they are.
DNA test BAHAHAA You Sharts crack me up.
>1/30 Italian BTW
>We WUZ ROMANS

Don't they realize this makes them eventually lose control and subjects them to Sharia law?

>1/30 Italian BTW

But 100% massive faggot

I Agree you Mongrels Tend to like the BBC

>This is what Britcucks actually believe

Fucking hell man. Well done on upping the Americans, they just call Irish Gaelic or claim to be Irish because "my grandfather's cousin's uncle's postman's dog was Irish"

He's a republican in the north lad

>€116 billion
Wew lad

Yeah No, sorry lad I'm from Belfast born in Mater

what's wrong with these people?

Marxist Irish nationalism.

>be english
>kill and enslave the irish my entire history
>never respect their soverignty
>force irish women to breed with nigger slaves while i beat off in a corner
>this makes them more aesthetically pleasing to the colonists
>implying this didn't happen
england must be destroyed by any means necessary

>1/5 of Ireland would be refugees.

Still whiter than America.

I doubt that story.
Either way, Britain's the reason why the white race is spread so much around the world. You can't deny that we were the most important in white global dominance.