Dragon Ball Super

Will we get some old-school tag-team shenanigans from these two? Just a (relatively) chill episode with 17 and 18 being savages and picking off the rest of U2?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xDH3ZXZqQtY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It'll be a month from now if at all

How long until we see this fight? I'm sick of the shitposting and just want a definitive winner already.

gohan is weak spic confirms
youtube.com/watch?v=xDH3ZXZqQtY

Android 35 oficially confirmed when?

Bogdanoff Twins confirmed?

>I'm sick of the shitposting
Then leave Sup Forums. The quality of the community as a whole will go way up afterward.

Real theory here: Toriyama couldn't have made a character as good as Gohan. It must have came to him in a prophetic dream, and that's where the idea of Dragon Ball came from. Everything DB is encompassed in Gohan, the whole series has been revolving around him since the begging, all of anime is based on Gohan. All stories and tales throughout history have been based on him alone in some sense. Just look at all the cues around you!

Confirmed Alpha.

"The absolute state of Cuckhanfaggots, bolla!"

>Being savages
Why can't americans talk in their own language propely?

Reminder that his team will go far

EL GRANDE PADRE! I SAID FIGHT ME LIKE A MAN!

IT IS TIME GODHAN, YOU AND I WILL DECIDE THE FATE OF THIS UNIVERSE ONCE AND FOR ALL!

PREPARE FOR THE MOST EPIC BATTLE IN HISTORY! YOU ARE STRONG CHADHAN BUT WHO IS STRONGER!?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?????????????????!?!?

>20 replies
>9 posters
reminder to report avatarfags

IT'S NO USE EL GRANDE PADRE, I'VE BEEN TRAINING IN SECRET FOR YEARS AND I'VE BEEN PRACTICING TAPPING INTO THE POWER OF A SUPER SAIYAN ANGEL I TRULY HAVE A POWER WHICH YOU CAN NOT COMPREHEND!!!

I HAVE DEFEATED YOU EL GRANDE PADRE AND NOW I REST WITH MY PRIDE IN TACT AND I HAVE THE POSITION OF SUPER SAIYAN ANGEL OVERDRIVE GOD OF DESTRUCTION SUPREME BLANCO ULTIMATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOON

You know what? DBS threads need to die. Period. Super's animation WISHES it could suck as much as these threads.

Is this fruit person male or not?

Why did last thread get deleted?

Why the "kili" never took off?
Giving Super Saiyanjin 3000 was infinitely better than the retarded millions people were using

What would you do if Beerus appeared in front of you and you somehow became stronger than him?

Hold his hand and take him somewhere nice

Kili was a measurement of how much energy was being vented
Meaning ssg would have low kili, same for mystic
Comparably, pl is basically the current ki pressure you give off. Meaning it fluctuates through battle for most, making it useless for earthlings.
Aliens didn't know how to do that, so it was useful for them

I bet it'd be pretty hard to find a place, he seems to like a lot of Earth's food.

Merged Zamasu was half-male. The elder Kaioshin is half-female. Every other shinjin is asexual.

ES TU FIN GRANDE PADRE JAJAJAJAJA

How did a robot become a god?

why do pep keep calling him el grande padre?

A beautiful, thicc, sexy female.

Because a bunch of retards can't tell when a joke has gone too far and just gets fucking annoying.

I specifically pointed that one, because that one seems to have a female voice.

You mean like

Goku? Nozawa-san?

a voice trying to be female.

Still, having a woman-like personality doesn't change that Ogma is a fucking fruit
The west U7 Kaioshin was designed to look like a chick yet it was a fruit as well (I know it's not canon but the point remains)

Rate my team

Is that a cardboard cutout of Zeno?

Its just seems like an anomaly.

Half canon/10

have a battle between gods for fun obviously

then gang bang bulma to piss off bageta

What, no.

Zeno's been in Heroes for almost a year now.

why would they need to tag? shes barely ssj and hes blue tier, 18 would not be able to help 17 if he was against enemy on his level and vice versa, 17 doesnt need her if he fought enemy on her level. super is shit

I LOVE BEERUSSAMA!

Oje cabrons!

¿Crees que El Macaco Blanco podría decapitar El Supremo Presidente?

How the fuck is Shenron E-ranked when he got BTFO by King Piccolo?

>18 is barely SSJ tier
What are you smoking? This ain't Z.

oh sorry, shes barely base goku now

Me too!

How does that fucking work?

That seems about right.

Luchar contigo? No, quiero matarte, Grande Padre.

Me three!!!! ALL HAIL BEERUS!!!

It's a special type of card, you can only use of one in your team. There's also a card for el grande padre

Here come the FAILhanfags again -_-

>-_-
AntiGohanfags everybody

How can antiGODhancucks still deny Chadhans superiority?

Zeno doesn't actually attack, he's a special-type card.

He has the ability to make the strongest fighter on your opponent's team not attack. He can do this twice a match.

Grand Priest is also a playable special-type character. His ability gives the rest of your team +30,000 power for one turn.

Zeno is kind of clever then
Grand Priest is dangerously theorists fuel

>His ability gives the rest of your team +30,000 power for one turn
is that considered good?

>SSGSS power boost: 9,000 for one card
>Grand Priest power boost: 30,000 for every card

>"Is that good?"
Yes?

>tfw too smart to appreciate Gohan posting

It can practically end a match in one turn if you have the right cards.

There's a reason Grand Priest is an ultra-rare secret card.

>Belt not gold
Dropped

>30,000 for every card
Damn my bad

BLASTING best gohan them extended right now

Slow night

>tfw still 1 month till SSJ Blanco is revealed

I guess it's time to abandon super threads until next week. I advise everyone who isn't part of this shit gohan meme to do the same. They'll stop posting garbage when nobody is around to read it.

These and Gokhan Piccolo I guess.

He is not a robot. He is a modified ningen like all his fighters.

i've been laughing at this white hair shit for over a month, i think i'd pass out from laughing if there were any strong hints of grand priest being evil or gohan getting a mid-tournament powerup during this arc.
go start a dragonball fighterz thread on Sup Forums for another super discussion, they always devolve into that shit anyway.

Why would that make it hard?

>They'll stop posting garbage when nobody is around to read it.

Leave Goku, El grande padre, Gohan and Hit to me.

>Hit
Not so fast compadre

why is he so aesthetic?

If Jiren is so strong why doesn't he save his fellows from being elimienated??

Conserving energy®

I hope that you had your fun with the jobbers Jiren, but now its time for you to go.

PERO SI ES EL SICARIO HIT!

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Godhan. His motives are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of martial arts and philosophy most of the tactics will go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Chadhan's steely resolve, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal growth draws heavily from Sun Tzu literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of Godhan's power, to realize it's not just strength- they say something deep about his struggles. As a consequence people who dislike Godhan truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the depth of his angelic catchphrase "ATATATATATATATA," which itself is a cryptic reference to Musashi's Japanese epic The Book of Five Rings. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those Caulicuck simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Akira Toriyama's genius unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a Godhan "El Diablo" Blanco tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

DESAPARECE

If he still somehow jobs to Goku after Goku has been fighting all day and Jiren has been standing doing nothing 90% of the time he's gonna look really pathetic.

I mean he already has no background nor personality so strenght is the only thing that could save his character.

Fake. That's too much blood for Super.

The higher your power level the better your hairline.

>Hitto

wrong

toppo is a god in training in the manga and jiren is way abover his power level

Why is there so little blood in super? It's really disappointing

>Base Goku has trouble moving while the weight controlling trooper is on him
>18 lifts him with one hand and throws his ass off the stage.

18 confirmed for stronger than Super Perfect Cell.

It's aired on kid timeslots.

Because its a show for 6 year olds.

(rick and morty pasta here )

Do all of these really come from beaners, or burgers making fun of beaners?