LDS

Ask a mormon anything.

I don't pretend to know everything but I will try to answer questions to the best of my ability.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/b8sbYtFOnxk
youtu.be/-2MvdQKC0jc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How often do you fap to traps

Did you vote for McMuffin

Not at all my dude.

Fapping is forbidden and traps are gay

Mccain or Romney? Both

How many dead people have you Baptized?
Do you believe in the BOM?
What % of tithing do you pay?
Favorite primary school song?
>>t.Book of Mormons stories.

Why is west valley city such a horrific shithole? And why the fuck havent you fixed it?

Also, why is farmington/centerville entirely hipster faggots now?

How does it feel shilling for the anti-Christ? Deceiving millions with the drivel of your obviously false prophet? LARPing in a world of falseness and deceit?

You people are the cancer of Christianity. You get zero respect because you deserve zero respect. Fuck off with your cult.

evan mcmullen

LOL he doesnt even know McMuffin, but he said he is mormon, he didnt say he lived in Utah

Was that sherlock Holmes tale about you guys being a cult accurate or misrepresentation?

And Christianity itself is a cancer, you are god, so am I, stop looking for a savior and having slave mentality.

Has the modern LDS retained the original teachings about attaining godhood (and, specifically, the part about women uniting with you in order to achieve such an ascension)?

Mormon here too.
Save us from the polynesians, we don't want them.
And brother, being a WN Mormon is tough work, hang in there.

Early Neolithic Farmer DNA is plentiful in white populations, and it does come from the Fertile Crescent in the Levant, and they did go on to start the ancient Egyptian civilization with those wooden sickles, but Yamnaya DNA is also plentiful and sometimes highly present in Northern Europeans and these people were Indo-European pagans who survived on Pastoralism (livestock herding on horseback), like ancient cowboys with swords and chariots instead of rifles and wagons.
These men were not from the Levant. Why should we convert to Christianity when you describe our nature as being prideful, because we go to war to protect our people?
How do you expect so survive by being so passive? Don't you understand that Christianity was brought to our people by the sword? War crimes spread that version of Christianity to us, and now no one understands the scriptures anyway, your church insists that it's all corrupt and I agree. It was created by Roman pagans and Jews to dominate the plebeian class of Rome, and it allowed Jewish Usury to dominate Italian workers, supplying the Holy Roman empire with enough money to conquer and subjugate our people with Pagan war tactics. They didn't fulfill a prophesy, they just used Christianity as a cover to dominate another tribal group just as the Romans had always done.
And now the world hates us for years of colonialism driven by these corrupt rulers.
My people finally escape to America and now you want me to worship Jesus after all of this?
I want to build sacred groves of Oak and Ash and Yew, just as the ones my ancestors created to live in their homelands. I eat lots of red meat because my ancestors were Pastoralists, and I drink ale to mellow myself and be merry.
You truly are a pleasant people and I don't want war with you, but I think you guys are way too controlling for what you're operating with.
Sorry this wasn't a simple question, but I look forward to seeing whatever you feel the need to respond with.

I was in one of your churches today for the first time. It was the worst thing ever.

Worse x10 than any other protestant bullshit I've ever experienced. I was actually quite surprised by the shittiness.

You need to leave that cult.

Sorry you feel that way friendo, what happened?

Can you explain the Mormon view of the Godhead to me? I really don't understand it.

you sound like a very balanced and positive person, you should tell him your belief system so he is as excited about life as you.

do mormons support interracial marriage ?
If so, what's so great about your religion ?

How can you say that?

If you believe in any sort of higher plan or destiny then they are fulfilling a role given to them. Their ways are strange and seemingly cult-like, but they have a purpose and are fulfilling it.

They are decent and respectful people in immoral and trying times, can't be all bad.

God, Jesus Christ and the Holy Spirit are seperate entities.
They are united in every way, purpose, goal, desires, except in that they are distinct and seperate.
We don't actively preach it and even 10 years ago were encouraging people to avoid it.
We understand that marriage is difficult, and throwing in another culture different from your own just makes things more difficult, why would you want that?

This thread is DisInfo.

Saged.

Thanks bong,
We're all fighting the good fight, it's important to not berate each other if we're not actively promoting degeneracy

OP, if you marry a woman who isn't a virgin are you still a good preistholder in the eyes of God (referencing Leviticus 21)?

Mormon temple ceremony filmed on hidden camera:

youtu.be/b8sbYtFOnxk

Got any sisters I can get sealed to and raise up a white nationalist Mormon splinter group?

t. Mormon

I've seen Mormons get offended when you call them polytheistic. Why is this?

Did you already book your seat on the Nauvoo?

How easy is it to get a avg to qt white wife thru the church?

Do you have magic underware and secret handshakes ?

>Implying anyone follows all the insane rules in leviticus
That one isn't a bad rule tho.
Because we're not, we only worship God the Father

What is the name of the planet that God lives on again?

Mormon "true order of prayer" ritual from temple (WEIRD AS FUCK):
youtu.be/-2MvdQKC0jc

I believe it's krypton

I have no problem with mormons, they are righteous and nice.

So you believe in multiple gods, but only worship a single God - the father?
Do you believe in any other divine beings?

I don't even have to watch the video to know it's either not real or a meme

Why are they dressed like cooks ?

I fuck you not it rhymes with that

What's the deal with multiple sealings? Can you marry one woman, divorce her, get sealing clearance and marry another? For example, if your first wife had a crisis of faith and you didn't want to raise your children around that, but then your first (and ex) wife wanted to come back but was still sealed to you- how would that work?

Thanks for taking over as OP seems to have disapperated. Do you mind answering Thanks.

those are mormon temple robes

Okay I humourd you and watched the video...this is obviously not the lds church. It's probably some gay split off