ARWA now recruiting ladies

Antipodean Resistance Women’s Alliance officially kicked off this month. We are currently looking for active ladies between the ages of 18-29 to join our ranks.

You will be required to take up a pseudonym to ensure anonymity for your own safety. We will train you on how to maintain this, communicate securely and ensure anonymity during activism.

antipodean-resistance.info

kind of gay larping are they atleast hot gonne need confirmation?

Who is manipulating those kids, and why?

>Antipodean Resistance
That's what they're called! I've been trying to remember that for a week.

Anyway, good luck getting some clams into your sausage fests, strayafash.

I've told many of your compadres who I speak to that opening up a womans division is akin to suicide.

What is it that this group is trying to achieve?

Why aren't these two baby oven's making babies? And how'd they get loose in the first place?

theres no girls on the internet

Already lost faggots
Chinese have won
Fuck Australia
the worst Australians are white baby boomer Australians
They imported all the Chinese and Indians
Keep running around the bush looking gay as shit if you want

So like what's the australian version of the feds, because this has their smell written all over it

I mean you don't use that much ironmarch imagery if you don't glow in the dark

Most like ASIO operatives trying to defuse potential right-wing activism and terrorism by gathering the most edgy elements into a LARP club

A bit like AWD in the US, which is actually controlled by satanists.

Are you guys satanists like atomwaffen?

Respect to you guys for not going down the Satanist/Charles Manson route like Atomwaffen. There's still something ironic and fun about you, whereas Atomwaffen seemed like a hive of autism.

It's fairly common.

they be into BBC???

Give it time, I know their leadership and have spoken to him, grubby little degenerate. The group will go down in flames

RIP Wolfie, he's fighting the negro gangs AND the white gangs in prison now.

Bump for fashy Aussie chicks.
Also fuck the jews with gas

>ladies

Ladies should be at home raising their children and attending to their husbands, not out joining some degenerate political movement.

wasnt this group a honey pot for the feds?

>he thinks it's still the 1930s
You'll accuse AR of LARPing, but you LARP like we're living in a time when women are traditional. You can't fight modern problems if your outlook on the world is anachronistic.

Is this another satanist honeypot like Atomwaffen?

who wolfie?

are they iron march retards?

Thisthisthisthis
No, if they were ironmarch it'd be better.
They're Siege worshipers.
Siege has little application outside the US. Silly buggers.

What happened to AW?

Clearly a honeypot.

probably another entrapment thread

So thirsty user, get yourself some water

fuck

fuck off jew. if they're going to hold political power they should at least do good with it.

we're done fighting with one hand tied behind our back.

>actively recruiting women

AR is done then.

If you are actively recruiting women it will devolve into a shit show as the guys involved become more interested in trying to fuck Stacy than any political message. There will be conflict and tension between the guys as women, probably not even on purpose, drive the group apart.

The only women involved should be the wives or girlfriends of members.

Recruiting single women is a bad idea.

Wtf? Just limit membership to women

>When the ones overrunning your country are Asian, white women arent so quick to get out the #fuckme banners
lol

It’s quite humorous to see how Sup Forums has cucked over the past year.
AR’s main goal is normalise “Nazi” imagery and to have fun in the process. Nothing else.

We also condemn all sorts of illegal activity. Nice try kikes.

fuck off anti-white weeb

This is why we have separate divisions.

read
siege
faggots

>Women’s Alliance

so you want to fail?

Well good luck.

But women shouldnt be involved in politics full stop. My group has a strictly no women policy. To put aus back together we need to start by getting more men involved. Focusing on women now seems to just be jumping the gun. Good luck though cob. I hope you guys dont get ASIO'd . I know the media is aware or AR now.

We’re fully aware and take extreme care to ensure our group stays anonymous. We have done nothing illegal nor plan to do so. People interested in joining should not be disheartened.