Tokyo Ghoul Season 3

any updates?

No. Now read the manga or go away.

but user, theres other comedies I like more

Then stick with them.

heh

How can a single character be so perfect?

Just beautiful.

He even goes out of his way to warn his friends.

He warned them.

Eto appreciates Hinami.

>Kaneki, Eto, and Hinami will never have a hot threesome

ya whats the deal with this season 2 was what 3 years ago?

After this, maybe he'll notice me!

After pops their devilspawn they will...
there is always hope user

Request Vancouver on Talkers mug.

When's the movie again?

>17 posts
>7 IPs
(LOL!)

Fags unironically discussing an edgy show.

Season 1 is ok but Root A is basically fanfiction following some rough drafts from the author. It plays out differently than the manga, changes too many things. Would be hard to continue from that point because it leaves out a lot of shit.

Just start reading the manga. The first season covers chapters 1-65 and does a decent job at it, so you can skip those if you want and continue from there.

Aside from Kaneki joining Aogiri, it literally doesn't resemble the rough drafts whatsoever.

>cuck

nice

>rough drafts

The author wrote a whole script which wasn't bad but Studio Pierrot threw like 90% of it out the window and instead decided to mix small parts of the draft with canon manga material which resulted in complete pile of shit that doesn't make sense whatsoever.

Even the first season felt horribly rushed compared to the manga. The anime in general is just pure garbage and will hopefully never get a continuation. All we can hope for is a proper reboot by a competent studio in a couple years when the manga is over.

>mfw people considers season one to be okay
It's fucking awful, the only redeeming episodes were the first and the last one solely thanks to the god-tier directing, everything in-between is to be thrown in the garbage bin.

you like doritos arima and tsukiyama? And the garbage kagune design?

Wasn't there a movie announced?

S3 is most likely never coming. The only chance it has of being announced is probably to celebrate the fast-approaching ending to :re. If a new anime ever comes out then it'll be a reboot.

And I hope that whoever does either Season 3 or an animate reboot, they get Shingo Natsume.