Why should i care for this fuck? He has no powers and seems to be the most boring character in the series

Why should i care for this fuck? He has no powers and seems to be the most boring character in the series

Because he's you if you were hardworking and endearing.

He has One for All, does that count as a power?

If I were hardworking and endearing I wouldn't be watching anime at all.

>He has no powers
you haven't read past chapter 1, huh?

Cuz he is a good kid and a cutie.

How many threads are you going to make about Deku? Do you wanna suck his dick that bad?

Bakugo please go

having grown up reading shonens whose protagonists were named kenshiro, ryo saeba or dark schneider it pains me to see the state of modern mcs

l think it's only a matter of time until we go from zero test beta cucks like deku to a full blown tranny mc, l'm sure the western fanbase at least would be elated

I just started this shit. Does he ever learn to control it, or are we still at he can't use it without breaking shit in the current mango?

He learns to control it at chapter 48. But he still has to fight one fight with 100% against someone and gets his arms destroyed.

Thank you, kind user.

>hardworking
False
>endearing
He's a little shit. I can understand why his dad left.

You shouldn't

Kenshiro is fucking shit, bro

>muh moral ambiguity
l too think the uchiha clan is really kakkoi

Now fuck off.

>Look mom I posted it again!

>I just started this shit.

then stfu and how about watching it through rather than bitching LOL

If you think Deku is bad, go watch Accel World. You'll laugh your ass off.

Delet this

last time i checked shonen was for boys, not men.

yeah and it used to show boys what men were like so they could use them as examples and ideals

now they're these utterly pathetic feminized failures because apparently they need that so they can self insert better

>bitching about something you barely read
faggot