She did nothing wrong

She did nothing wrong.

In other news rain is wet

No, she did do something wrong. She made everyone happy except herself. This world does not deserve her.

Pretty sure everyone knows that.

>going against madoka
She did all wrong.

Ai lmao

Cute

>experience pain and suffering in a real, unforgiving world, which allows you to grow as a person
or
>experience eternal bliss in a fake world that is controlled by the devil herself

I want to do something wrong to her.

the devil wasnt born in the fake world though, think about that

Homura did everything wrong.

I relevant?

Post best girl kyoko.

This is old news.

Exactly. Don't believe otherwise.

Ay yo

The former.

>forced Madoka to be human and abandon her job

She did everything wrong.

What makes Homura's world more fake than Madoka's?

In the post-Nietzschian universe of Rebellion, "right" and "wrong" or "good" and "evil" are irrelevant considerations.

friend zone by madoka

Yeah sure, what she did to Madoka and the ayys was right and all, but did she have to piss off the others characters at the end? (the apple thing, etc)

That was being petty as fuck.

What's Ay lmao?

Madoka didn't beat Walpurgis in the first timeline, it destroyed the city and then left on its own

Prove it.

She was wrong because she's in a shit show

Not him but if WN could have been easily defeated like that Homura would have done it.

They say in the show that it's impossible for a magical girl to take on Walpurgisnacht and win, it's too strong. Madoka only had a prayer in later timelines because OP karma powers.

*take on WP SOLO and win.

If I seen him attacking Homura and I was there I would have socked that motherfucker in the face and finished him myself.

Cute

Madoka doesn't know what's good for her.

I've never seen this series but let me guess, she wanted to destroy the universe because of LONELINESS.

>she succeeded in taking over the universe because of LONELINESS.
FTFY

She put the universe in her cage so that she could separate her friend from a goddess form and make her average again. She also tortures an alien.

It's literally the opposite; she overwrote the universe into a utopia because of love.

>she overwrote the universe into a utopia because of obsession
It more comes off as that than "love" so FTFY

Except she literally explicitly calls it love.

Guess not.

She committed high treason, and the only suitable punishment is death.

ESCAPISM

Even if you say she did things wrong you can't deny she set things right.

Such looks.

Homura's universe is inside of her demon barrier

It's not as simple as "love". Homura is clearly obsessed with Madoka.

And? Her demon barrier covers the entire universe, so there is nothing that makes her world "fake".

Madoka's universe is more legitimate because it's the universe in its natural state, rather inside of some mentally unstable girl's mind zone.

Why?

Nigger who knows what Canon natural state is (no incubators)

If you want real you have to accept humans still running around naked in the sahara

Because it's not inside of a witch barrier
I mean natural as in it's not inside of a witch barrier.
The Incubators are a species in that universe. They're a natural part of it.

Homura is a natural part of the universe too. There's no reason to give the incubators a "natural" card and not Homura.

Homura did nothing wrong but you always do something wrong. I was surprised at the difference in English speaking ability. Yeah, you're a Racist and underestimate Japanese people. You're just a child and don't have the courage to reconcile with me. You don't even love Kyoko, who went too wild. If she existed in front of you, you couldn't forgive the Japanese arrogant girl. The character is just a tool for flirting with your favorite posters like Kevin-kun. You don't appear on other threads, because you have no cooperators outside of Madoka threads. Go to Archived.Moe and write your private incidents, attention whore. Don't ever come back here again, coward.

Don't eat tons of cakes, Amerifat.

Of course.

I guess "natural" isn't the right word, but I can't think of anything else.
All the incubators do is release energy into the universe
Homura conquered the universe with her witch barrier and molded it, while Madoka molded it and left it be. There's a clear difference there.

Madoka became God, the law of the cycle, breaking the "natural order." It's the goal that's the determining factor for you, not the method. you're okay with the Incubators disrupting the "natural order" and fucking with the laws of physics to prevent the heat death of the universe.

Even with glasses kyoko is very cute.
>162786858
>162786826
Fuck off and die.