Gabriel DropOut

That second OVA.. I wasn't prepared for this

It was better than the whole show itself.

My life in one image.

Agreed, I cried like a little bitch at the end

"Gabu isn't best girl", they said.

>you will never be a blind Japanese middle school student that finds 2 angels and 2 demons who all feel deeply sympathetic for you & die in a car crash to be revived by best girl

why even live

Almost mine, but the character would need to be alone.

we're all alone together user

Sometimes, when I post on Sup Forums, the buckets just don't feel ... quite so heavy.

Wow, you probably are a little bitch, no need to use "like a".

trip dubs, cheked

>pretty and kind blind girl
>gets hit by a car
You can't get more tear-jerky than this. What a shit OVA.

At least it wasn't a truck this time, or there would be nothing left of her.

It's called 'Full house'

This OVA was released after the anime? It seemed early, like a pilot, some things didn't made sense in my head

or "Faggot's Flush"

or the Triple Doubles of Truth

I want to know what the other punishments were. I'd like to think manual labor meant she had to go down on her knees and pleasure coffee dude.

You will never get your bald head massaged by Gabu's pussy rubbing it and oiling it up in your own Coffee Shop
why even live?

No season 2.

It was one of the most blatant, emotionally manipulative shit I've seen from a supposedly lighthearted show. I agree w/ . CGDCT shows I've seen prior more often than not do have episodes that are a bit melancholic but this OVA was too in your face w/ the level of sympathy it's trying to pull out for a character or should I say a plot device.
The only good thing about this was that Raphi finally showed some semblance of kindness. Too bad, they completely changed her character near the end, though.

I think they added to her character. We now know that even though she's happy to pull strings for a bit of sunshine, when it comes to something much more serious, she shits out. It puts her in a bad light, but it adds a bit of depth.

>butthurt

>she's happy to pull strings for a bit of sunshine, when it comes to something much more serious, she shits out.
I can only look at this negatively. There's a huge chance that I'm wrong but changing the weather even for a while affects more people than extending one person's lifespan.
Regardless, it doesn't sit well to me that Raphi of all people would be ar ulefag. I would've tolerated, maybe, if it was hinted n he show but it was too sudden here.

a rulefag*

easily my favorite Satania scene. the contrast between her smugly proclaiming that she didn't do her homework and then the cut to that gif was great

>changing the weather even for a while affects more people than extending one person's lifespan.

not necessarily when you consider the effect her prolonged life will have on those around her.

About a hundred at most, perhaps thousands, if not hundreds of thousands, if she gets an influential role but she didn't seem like she had any ambition. Meanwhile, weather can compass even cities so tens of thousands already.

deep

the effect of a bit of rain or sunshine on people's life is much smaller though

I'm not sure you're looking at it like the writers (or any sane person) would.
> moving clouds
> denying death

Giving punishments for extending lifespans doesn't make sense. Jesus cured/revived people because he felt pity and compassion; Gab and Raphi felt the same. They should've made it so that angels on Gab and Raphi's level don't have THAT much power and can only request higher-ups who can, like Zelel for example, to do so.

I want to hug Satanichia and tell her everything will be alright

Jesus was a man with free will, Angels aren't supposed to take initiative when it comes to miracles.

Should've made the angels all be massive rulefags and the devils while the devils exercise the free will they "earned" by falling from heaven to help the poor cripple.

This episode felt like someones Make-a-wish.

>i wasnt prepared for this
Yeah, i also wasnt prepared for shitty forced meaningless drama.
What a shitshow.

My girlfriend Vigne is so caring.

Raphi thread!

My sister-in-law Gabu is such a degenerate little shit.

Red leader standing by.

How would the pope react to this anime?

Thank you for collaborating in this brief, unscheduled Raphi thread!

This is now a Satania thread, permanently! Carry on!

Cute though