Where do we fit in anymore? The world just isn't ours

Where do we fit in anymore? The world just isn't ours.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2018/02/21/opinion/boys-violence-shootings-guns.html
my.mixtape.moe/mizizm.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=2Rw5MosKRm4
youtube.com/watch?v=kR5HIgGCXzc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It is ours and we will demonstrate that by force soon enough.

Straight people will go extinct the same as cavemen did

the only force you'll ever exert is downward on your semen-stained chair, keyboard warrior

they're talking about after parties thrown by private people after the con
we'd know this if whoever cropped this image would have bothered to include the first paragraph of the article
but i guess their motivation was not to provide information

OOGA BOOGA PEENUS IN VAGAINA

>implying you've ever faced any actual difficulties due to being a white male in your actual life

Being called problematic by a someone on the internet doesn't count.

Yeah, lol. But either way there would be more if a shitstorm if any other group was excluded. Not justa bit of internet outrage, I mean fucking police and law enforcement for discrimination you know. The media would flip the fuck out instead of just writing one article.

nytimes.com/2018/02/21/opinion/boys-violence-shootings-guns.html

We should be rejecting popular culture at this point. Engaging with it is so draining.

>It is ours and we will demonstrate that by force soon enough.

you are simply deluded if you haven't noticed the sustained MSM propaganda campaign against white men, it's not even subtle at this point bro

also, qualified white men are often passed over for unqualified women and minorities for school admission and job hiring due to diversity quotas

NYT is a fucking joke.

Yeah we face difficulties all the fucking time. It is just that we are capable of overcoming them unlike useless minorities who are given all the advantages in the west and still utterly fail.

Now take a deep breath, look at his flag again and read his comment out loud.
"They" will do that for sure.

did they just assume my gender and sexual orientation?!??!?!

If you don't want to be left out just say you're bi it's not like you'll be forced to suck a dick. Worst case scenario you are forced to fuck a trap's boipucci

Beta uprising?
my.mixtape.moe/mizizm.webm

I'm sure a lot of people here considered people older than them traditionalist weirdos
>Haha they think rock/DnD/videogames etc. is from Devil
>what a joke
But now they turned into what they hated.

funny how it's only the social rejects on an anime website who seem to have these problems

>someone spent a lot of time making this

I enjoyed it

>degenerates bunch together and keep normal people away from their influence
>bad
cmon, for once they are doing something right

Try being an Asian male before crying like a bitch you sorry shits

I'm so fed up of being oppressed.

woman grug no take grug serious?
grug SMASH!

But you have a privileged brain

asian literally excel at everything. what problems do you have? can't get a white gf? gimme a fucking break dude

What a qt M'gann cosplay

>Where do we fit in anymore?
youtube.com/watch?v=2Rw5MosKRm4

They can't even get an asian girlfriend, because asian women go for BWC and BBC.

>score high on SAT/ACT, get a negative "adjustment" when applying for college
>Resumes are thrown straight into the trash bin/deleted because of Asian name
>Ayo hol up, why u got a small dik asianboi - Tyrone and Chad
>sorry I'm not into Asian guys - Stacy and Kim

White males still have it better than us.

Most minorities and women get preferential hiring. This isn't some far-right nutjob theory, this is factual and is considered perfectly acceptable among mainstream politicians.

You make a good point, ironically Asian-Americans are one of the only major minority groups who on a whole cause no problems and are the most desirable for a prosperous society (doing better than whitey in many regards), yet they're the only ones who don't get coddled by hysterical far-leftists and the rats at the MSM who act as their propagandists.

I'll let you draw your own conclusions as to why this happens to be the case.

Round 2?

worst girl

>its another incelstralian thread
Why hasn't he been permabanned?

Are you an unironic Raven fan?

yes but white niggers have affirmative action to help them get ahead of us

ha! ha ha ha, they have no more special ability than anyone else you fool

hmm yes interesting how 99% of white men will go on to lead normal lives uninterrupted by "opreshun" while the only people complaining about these "problems" are incel NEET virgins on an anime website..
soo intriguing, poor white men, lets put up some "its ok to be white" posters, white guys are soooo oppressed...

this has nothing to do with Raven, this is just about your shit taste in Martian whores
also I'm a Zatanna fag, she's eternally the best girl

Then why are minority unemployment/low income rates so much higher than that of whites? This applies to asians especially koreans in canada too.

Ooga booga monkey man pick some cotton

just like poor people are crying about economic policies when the rich just go on with their lives uninterrupted

@86430909
Sorry, I don't accept replies from """""countries""""" that couldn't figure out how to fucking fish.

Don't bring up facts in here, we ironically use their white extinction narrative to bully them and the joke is they're too stupid to ever question their "redpilled" views

then how the fuck are they performing so well in asian on tests and making way much more money than any other race? asians are superior you fucking donut

yea youre right, you totally got me dude, class is the same thing as race and white people are actually at the bottom of this very real "racial hierarchy"...

Kill yourself white trash and get a job.

Straight white men are by far the most successful group of people despite being a minority. Yes, black people and women get some extra support, but without it straight cis white men still dominate the world. You're just a pathetic worm of a person who can't succeed, so you think the world is out to get them. Ask any white male self made millionaire and not a single one will tell you the world is out to get them. Only losers believe that. And you are a loser, you permaincel.

ooga booga slavshit clean some turk toilet

Look Zatanna is a pretty respectable choice but Miss Martian is the best in young justice
youtube.com/watch?v=kR5HIgGCXzc

Is this still applicable if you take the 1st-generation immigrants (i.e. the immigrant parents) out of equation? Because if not then it's pretty obvious why.

He's not saying race and class are the same thing, he's showing you why your argument is fallacious.

Speak not, spic

she's a wh*Toid Martian, literally the Solar System's niggers
also fried aqualad's brains and that's just a dick move

>culture wars in yank pop-culture

literally who gives a shit

Except I never said "all white men complain about being oppressed", dipshit. Don't accuse me of being disingenuous when you purposefully misinterpreted what I was saying because you thought you were going to "redpill the normies on race!!".
woah you sure btfoed him1!

>Except I never said "all white men complain about being oppressed", dipshit
That wasn't the fallacious part of your previous post, though. Nor did the German actually bring any such ideas up in his own post.

The fallacious part is where you imply that a certain person's circumstances in regards to their argument is sufficient their invalidate their argument. This is what the German was pointing out. Furthermore, you're implying that because such political views are espoused only by a minority of people, they're wrong, which is also fallacious reasoning.

>Don't accuse me of being disingenuous
What on Earth are you talking about, I'm accusing you of using fallacious reasoning, not of being disingenuous. You should probably consider rereading posts a second time before you reply to them, seeing as your reading comprehension is evidently lackluster, to say the least.

>when you purposefully misinterpreted what I was saying
How so?

>you thought you were going to "redpill the normies on race!!".
Contrary to what you're implying, I'm not a Sup Forumstard. But if labeling everybody who disagrees with you as a Sup Forums boogeyman helps you feel like you've won the argument, then knock yourself out (preferably literally).

>2018
>comic books

murder all wh*Tes

>White men think they're opressed

all of these are worse than anything a non-white has to face today

The world is ours, if all white peopleflew off to space and came back 100 years later it would just be a bunch of black and brown people dancing around flaming buildings while the chinks and pajeets turn the ocean fucking red.

You mean,
>ROBBY: HIS SISTER WAS RAPED BY A GANG OF NIGERIANS IN A DETROIT SUBURB
>KEVIN: EXCELLENT ATHLETE, OBAMA SUPPORTER, AND FORMER ANTIFA, COACH TRAYVARIUS TOLD HIM TO HIS FACE IN THE SHOWERS HE WON'T SUFFER A HONKEY IN THE PLAYOFFS, TEAM LOSES EVERYTHING AFTER WINNING STREAK
DEXTER: 4.0 GPA, SEVERAL PATENTS, HAD TO WORK A FULLTIME JOB THROUGH COLLEGE BECAUSE 2.0 GPA POCMANS WERE GIVEN PREFERENTIAL TREATMENT OVER HIM DUE TO AFFIRMATIVE ACTION
>JOHN: MOTHER LEFT UPPER-MIDDLE CLASS FATHER FOR A WASHED UP POCMAN THAT WASHED DISHES AT THE LOCAL RED LOBSTER, MOTHER GOT CUSTODY, SPENT ENTIRE LIFE UNTIL HE WAS 18 BEING HARASSED BY HIS "STEP-FATHER," SPENT EVERY YEAR TRYING DESPERATELY TO KEEP HIS BIOLOGICAL FATHER FROM COMMITTING SUICIDE UNTIL THEY COULD MOVE TO WYOMING AND START A SUCCESSFUL IT SECURITY COMPANY TOGETHER; MOTHER DIED FROM AIDS TWO YEARS AFTER STEP-FATHER
I've demystified that image for the norms.

White martian lives matter.

I think you took a wrong turn. This isn't Reddit.

>going to goycon
>present year

good god man, how much soy do you consume?

You dorks are so pathetic sometimes it hurts.
>Reeeee no straight white males allowed
That's why you show up and do whatever the fuck you want anyways. When have they ever had the gall to stop you?

just go back to Asia than poof, all you racial problems solved

we whites don't have a home though

>straight, white
>going to comic con
lol cool story

If they were that Chad they weren't be going to comic con in the first place.

Megan's tits are sagging really badly wtf

comic con is like 90% white males though

this is bait

Who wants equality?

The winners or the losers?

>Chad's don't do this stuff
I went to the Denver comic Con with a friend to people watch and get shit housed drunk. We literally showed up 20 minutes before it opened and cut 10,000 people in line to stand in the very front and nobody said anything. We got drunk and insulted a bunch of fat people all day

>ITT: oppression olympics.
maybe the horseshoe theory is valid after all?

This is what you get for oppressing POCs for millennia. This is the bed you've made. Sorry, snowflakes.

only faggots go to these events anyways

>horseshoe theory

>oppressing POCs for millennia

>>oppressing POCs for millennia
Oppression it is a sort of relay race through time it's just you dropped the baton and now you mad whiteboi
>that explain it better?

>Where do we fit in anymore?
gosh, i wonder where......

Totalitarian-genocidal marxists at it again.

Brainwashed Jew puppets

We forge our own world, why would we want to be part of theirs?

Campaign to take back our toilets:
> see gender neutral bathroom
> piss all over toilet seat and toilet paper
> take a huge shit in the hand basin.

The left has been working towards destroying civilization and taking absolute power since the early decades of the last century. They have almost completed their 'long march' strategy of taking over existing institutions and creating a raft of new ones, all committed to imposing despotism when the opportunity arrives. They feel the reins of absolute power finally within their grasp, and they will not surrender them lightly.

In their desperation to cross the final hurdle towards their goal, they will be forced to reveal for all to see their true nature and their true aims. It will not be a pretty sight.

They are a minority. They always have been and always will be. They have gained undue influence through lies and stealth. When the majority finally gets to see what the left truly is without the disguise, they will turn against them. The left will be defeated and driven back to their sewers to fulminate and plot again.

The Cultural Marxists plan to exterminate all White people in a manner even more brutal than what the USSR did.

"Class privilege" has been replaced with "White privilege". Same oppressor/oppressed dynamic.

The Jewish race sees the white race as the only race capable of being a rival and barrier to the global Jewish Order they have been trying to create for hundreds of years. By getting rid of the white race, they will stand unopposed as the masters of mankind until the end of time. They have already figured out how to farm human beings on a global scale, now they just need to put the last nail in the coffin and remove any chance that the livestock will ever organize and fight back.

That's why the Jews have been chipping away at the Second Amendment for the last several decades.

>upper deck everything

Wow you actually believe this shit? Are you mentally retarded? How old do you think we are? Also, do you blame the Turks for the crimes of the Ottoman Empire or is just white people who you judge by the colour of their skin? I guess we're fully justified in killing every single one of you then

Without straight people the world will go extinct.

Cheshire is better.

>brown skinned mestizo rapebaby residing in the worst hellhole in north america thinks he's "bullying" anyone

Myself of ~10yrs ago did this.... not a single regret