What are some debate topics that Sup Forums frequently loses on?

What are some debate topics that Sup Forums frequently loses on?

Libertarianism and corporate cock sucking.

Horseshoe theory. They literally cannot refute it. Their only way of rationalizing it is to dismiss it as just a meme.

Sup Forums never loses.

paganism

The correlation between manletism and being a twitch streamer. Nobody had been able to figure out whether one is the causation of the other.

lol look at those "arms"

Didn't this guy spend over a month learning about genetics in preperation to debate race realists? What happened with that?

no, it's just the best way of explaining it to your feeble mind. until you escape the all encompassing ideology of liberalism, you will never understand why horse shoe theory is bullshit.

Horseshoe theory is correct though. Anyone who has read The Republic or looked into Aristotle would know that democracy ends in an indirect dictatorship or syndicate and nihilism leads to totalitarianism.

Once Commies realize degenerates and "le rebels" make shit citizens, of course they gas em. It's a matter of time preference before a savage world turns Lefties for practical reasons in actions to be Righties.

The horseshoe theory is only for lazy thinkers who are unwilling, or unable, to objectively look at differences in details and only look at the general opposition to liberalist government as the measurement of commonality between far-Left and far-Right.

>They literally cannot refute it.
That's because there's nothing to refute, it's retarded
>I think capital punishment should be legal
>I think it shouldn't
>"can't you two see you're EXACTLY THE SAME"

they are in the sense that they have an opinion on the matter. But it ends there

bootlicking

the holocaust. yes the numbers were exaggerated, but to pretend there wasn't a systematic murder of jews is pretty stupid. it was 6 million, but it sure as shit wasn't zero.

*wasn't 6 million*

I always figured it was kind of they are kept in camps and there were lots of bloodthirsty SS who were killing Jews and it was kind of just overlooked. I don't think it was the actual plan though.

didnt they have a hard enough time feeding their soldiers? are they really supposed to feed prisoners first?

kept in camps and starved probably. I sincerely doubt that the camp officers can dispose of 6 gorillion bodies in a few years.

best girl

watching his mouth move while he speaks drives me insane. but watching him jump up and down when he gets mad is hilarious

let's clear something up, since this is main wedge of the holocaust thing. the entirety of 5.1 million jews didn't die in camps, about 2.6 died camps, the rest were killed in ghettos, on move, like in soviet union. mass shootings and etc

I also sincerely doubt there weren't a large amount of dicks who figured they could get away with killin jews

the only ones that would be killed were uppity nigger jews who didn't think they should be imprisoned. I would have killed those fuckers too.

They are pretty bad at falling for fake false hope elections. When Obama was in power they all said it was rigged, presidents are puppets etc, but they magically just stopped installing puppet presidents across the world and in the us in 2016.

this is the actual consensus, anyone who claims all those jews were gassed, is delusional and is no better than the person who claim it didn't occur at all

Two people claiming they are the ultimate judge of every human and get to decide which system works in 100% of situations are the same person

The I am filled with joy argument

Pol loses on free trade all the time usually vaguely misrepresenting the argument as analogous to free movement. The difference is goods don't have a will of their own and usually have a sender and receiver so they are not invading. Free Trade between nations is mutually beneficial even when other countries put tariffs on our products it does not follow that they are winning. We win when the most trades that can occur do occur because we have unlimited demand and need to divert our resources into producing what we excel at because there are always discrepancies and undervalued factors in the market that needs to be capitalized on and the quicker we can get the market to equilibrium the more societal needs we are satisfying.

>implying one group hasn't been in control and shown to be a detriment to everyone

So is that different than jewish free market?

>free market really exists.

>That destiny is a good debater
>That destiny wins his stream debates
>also destiny has a speech impediment and low T

>What are some debate topics that Sup Forums frequently loses on?
None , because pol is always right .

Pretty much all of them. Name basically any subject.