MUELLER IS TAKING DOWN THE ZOG!

foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/04/mueller-team-looking-into-possible-united-arab-emirates-money-into-trump-campaign-report.html
archive.is/d9m3o
>Mueller team looking into possible United Arab Emirates money into Trump campaign: report

timesofisrael.com/major-jewish-gop-donor-moves-into-sights-of-trump-probe/
archive.is/ePL3x
>Major Jewish GOP donor moves into sights of Trump probe
>Robert Mueller said to be looking at Elliot Broidy, who gave George Nader 'detailed report' on meeting with president

i24news.tv/en/news/international/americas/169047-180304-netanyahu-backer-named-in-new-probe-into-uae-attempts-to-influence-trump-report
>Netanyahu-backer named in new probe into UAE attempts to influence Trump: report

spokesman.com/stories/2018/feb/21/federal-officials-to-provided-update-on-prosecutor/#/0
archive.is/p42FO

>SEATTLE – Sixteen years after federal prosecutor Thomas Wales was shot to death in his Seattle home, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein said Wednesday the unsolved case remains a top priority of the Justice Department.

>Rosenstein joined other federal and local law enforcement officials in a conference room named for Wales to plead for anyone with knowledge about the killing to come forward. Several big-name law firms and some of Wales’ former colleagues said they were increasing the reward for information to $1.5 million.

>“It is not acceptable for Tom’s family, friends and colleagues to remain in a state of uncertainty about how he died,” Rosenstein said. “It is not acceptable that his killer remains unpunished.”

>Wales, an 18-year veteran of the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Seattle and president of the gun-control group Washington CeaseFire, was shot through a window as he worked in his basement the night of Oct. 11, 2001. The killing happened at a time when authorities were focused on the terrorist attacks of a month earlier

Other urls found in this thread:

nydailynews.com/news/national/rice-unmasked-trump-officials-mysterious-uae-prince-visit-article-1.3494126
m.prospect.org/article/bushs-saudi-connections
businessinsider.com/erik-prince-trump-russia-2017-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Looks like Muller will get the Seth Rich treatment. oy vey

wrong

BUMP

Interesting, things have been all over the map lately.

Something BIG is coming.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! TO THE GALLOWS WITH THEM! HILLARY WILL BE SOMEONE'S GUANTANAMO BAE!

Drumpf is goin down boi

The IG has been working with Mueller behind the scenes.

Shills cannot answer these questions without realizing that Mueller is NOT their savior:

>1. Why did Tony Podesta quit his job and lose his company when Mueller's first indictments came out?

>2. Why did Trump meet with Mueller one day before he became special prosecutor? They said he was interviewing him for FBI director, but Mueller already served as FBI director and can't legally be appointed as FBI director, so this was a lie... what were they really discussing?

>3. Why did Mueller revoke Comey's immunity, and why did the MSM not report this?

>4. Why is Mueller requesting all evidence that Flynn was being framed?

>5. Who approved the visas for the Russians in Mueller's indictment recent indictments?

>9/11 happened under his watch.
>He threw an emotional hissy fit over it, allegedly screaming at underlings.
>people with this level of success are masters of emotional control.

I don’t know OP. Lately he’s trying to pin Trump on colluding with UAE. It was common knowledge that Premier Bush II colluded with them openly.

nice to see you fren!

Yes, Trump is enacting EOs to take himself out. He's renovating to add many cells in Guantanamo for himself.
He's staffing Gitmo with more people, for himself.

You haven't been paying attention, my hysteric shareblue friend.

>Be Jared Kushner
>Ask the Qatar government for 500 million dollars in loans to bail out failing real estate
>They decline
>Qatar gets blockaded 2 weeks later

Checked.

By the will of KEK is shall be done!

ashes, ashes, the ZOG falls down

>2017 was the "Year of Our Lord" (5,777 in Hebrew)
>Trump was born under a Blood Moon (total lunar eclipse)
>His name means "the one ruler of the world, graced by God and a descendant of a drummer."
>7 hours into presidency, Trump turned 7 decades, 7 months and 7 days old.
>7th US President from New York
>Officially won by 77 electoral votes, due to 7 faithless electors
>Skipped the 7th debate
>Has 7 family members
>First conference after becoming president was 77 minutes long
>Mother's name is Mary
>Father's middle name is Christ
>Declared his campaign on 6/16, saddest day on Jewish calendar (Tisha B'Av)
>Tisha B'av in 2017 is 5,777 days since the start of the war in Afghanistan on Putin's 49th (7x7 years) birthday.
>Born 700 days before Israel is founded. 777 days after his birth, Israel was a nation for 77 days
>His grandmother, Elizabeth Christ Trump died on 6/6/66. Jerusalem reunified on 6/7/67, 366 days after her death
>5,777 days since 9/11 is 7/6/17 (anagram of 1776) in the year 5,777
>7 hours into presidency was 7x7 years, 7 months, and 7+7 days after Jerusalem reunification on the 7+7+7th day of 2017 or 5,777
>Lamech the father of Noah (builder of the Ark), died 5 years before the flood at 777 years old, symbolizing the year 5,777
>Mike Pence was born on 6/7, which is 677 weeks after Trump's birth
>'Jesus' in Greek gematria equals 888
>'Donald J Trump' in gematria equals 888
>'The Art Of The Deal' in gematria equals 888

So was Alex jones right about the energy draining psyhic vampires?

Can’t wait.

jew by jew by jew?

>Trump activated his trap card

Quick, distract his thread from what Mooler is doing!!

Good bread OP. Have a (you)

This. Apparently posters here have never heard of the meeting Kushner/Bannon/Flynn had with the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi

nydailynews.com/news/national/rice-unmasked-trump-officials-mysterious-uae-prince-visit-article-1.3494126

I know, right! How dare Trump do what his predecessors did!

m.prospect.org/article/bushs-saudi-connections

>what about what about what about
>Bush did it so it's ok!!
Not only is that a shitty argument, it's different this time:

businessinsider.com/erik-prince-trump-russia-2017-4

KEK OH NO HOONOH HHNOHNHNHONNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
on a lighter note i heard from a dimmed down CIA nigger that trump is workin with mueller to take down kushner because he cant fire him himself because he's his son in law, keep it on the hush

Checked

>it’s true so I counter with...
>it’s shitty.

Huh. I’ll just leave actual Ted KennedyXRussia collusion with you. Do I take Mooler’s charges seriously? Answer: no, because history.

some one explain to me what is happening?

Lurk moar faggot.

>Do I take Mooler’s charges seriously?
Nobody cares whether you take them seriously. The rest of the world is.
>black and white photography is relevant in current year and topic at hand

The biggest happening in human history. Legitimately.

If anything happened to Mueller at this point there would be coast to coast protesting and riots, it wouldn't matter if it was some financial jewing unrelated to Trump himself that brought it on.

I really doubt that, if anything the IG has been undercutting and sabotaging him from day 1. Ask yourself this, if the IG report is supposed to be about Clinton's email investigation why did Horowitz wiretap Mueller's people? Why has he forced key team members to resign?

Horowitz and Mueller are working together.

Mueller isn't exactly known for being a professional guy, look at the people he works with. Strzok and Page are just par for the course. If you want to get an idea of his investigative abilities look at the anthrax investigation, he got frustrated and just started arresting everyone who had ever written about or researched anthrax, one of his suspects killed himself after Mueller kept threatening his kids, the other one sued the DoJ for malicious prosecution and won. The anthrax attacker was never found, as it turned out the academic community wasn't exactly leaping to help after he arrested and harassed everyone who knew shit about anthrax.

HURR DURR Maybe Mueller setup his investigation at first to be a fuccking honeypot and catch teh bad actors then flip them.

bump

maybe, if you get the bad guys then get them good because simultaneously those are the people blackmailing you

More details

When Mueller needs documents or information on his massive investigation he hits up the IG to help him out. The entire DOJ including the special prosecutor is working like a well oiled machine to connect all the dots so that when the time comes it will all happen at once. One giant hammerblow.

wow neat!

>nobody cares.
Reverse bandwagon approach. You’re new to propaganda I see.

>I-it’s not relevant, nobody look!
Except “Russian/Arabian/etc collusion” is what every politician ever has done to some extent. Yet they can only be bothered to appoint Mooler to prosecute when it didn’t end up being “her turn™.”

First it was obstruction ,then collusion ,Now the idiot is just seeing if anything will stick for a week....shut it down

Shill

The Qatar Stock Exchange lost more than 30B in a month after the blockade... and 50B lost in oil reserves... If Jared had that power, even a group of 10 businessmen would have come up with the 500 million

If it were material we would have seen the transcripts a year ago.

I know this is a stretch, but maybe Mueller is deep undercover. Crazy but would be appropriate for a case this big.

That it that s all you got...lol

Possible redemption arc? Was it all optics?
Wew lad a few step away from naming the jew.

>UAE money into Trump Campaign
>Major Jewish GOP donor moves into sights of Trump probe
>Netanyahu-backer named in new probe into UAE attempts to influence Trump: report
All are Illegal and are violation of several laws concerning foreign money involved in our campaigns

If true, this shit alone could get Trump out of office, and save America in the process

Checked

Anyone dumb enough to believe Mueller, who headed the (((FBI))) during 9/11, will go after Jewish donors is kidding himself.