Is there any truth to this?

Is there any truth to this?

Its just a meme to make fun Trudeau. What kind of idiot would actually believe this?

Probably not.

Yes it's true. People can't fathom that Pierre was cucked by Fidel, but his wife was a massive thot

His supposed half brother left this note saying that he is, which he wrote before committing suicide.
Also, seems like a lot of media sites are making similar articles about the same thing which typically screams NARRATIVE

It seems pretty fucking obvious. Weedman's mommy was a massive whore and fucked Castro

Let me show you how obvious it is that they’re trying to cover something up

his mom was a known whore and Castro was a family friend. it's not too far-fetched

We need to blow this up for the 2019 election.

Not sure if I am being trolled or surrounded by conspiracy morons.

Wow Mr. Goldstein...you sure control a lot of (((media outlets))) in America....and they all seem to have the same propaganda messages.

Guys... let's get some of Weedman's DNA and get it tested. When the results show he's related to Castro, it'll be the biggest meme of the 21st century. HWNDU has already shown we're capable of some powerful as fuck autism. We have the expertise to get it done.

We could be legends.

Shut up Justin, I can't afford hummus now thanks to your constant fuck ups

>tfw there was a point at which Canadian prime ministers were so based and right wing that they made American presidents look like cucks

STOP POINTING THINGS OUT. STOP IT!
t. journalist

If we could find out their blood types it would atleast tell us if we are on the right path. I'd imagine getting blood info would be easier than decoding dna

Funniest thing is that if Trudeau wouldn't have praised a murderous commie upon death, nobody would even care about this. But because praising a guy who committed atrocities against an unarmed populace was so against the JT brand image, everyone started to try to make sense of the confusion. One of the funniest gaffs in recent Canadian history lol.

PET....nickname for Turdeau's supposed dad...was a known homosexual.
Turdeau's mom was his beard.
Castro was his real father.