Can we agree this girl is singlehandledly save TV LWA right ?

Can we agree this girl is singlehandledly save TV LWA right ?
And can we agree according to the poll, she is the one who truly #1 Best girl compared to Diana,Akko,Sucy, right ?
BWA when ?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13990534
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Didn't mention Lotte

If lotte wasn't so focused on having akko get rid of her pickled plums, she wouldn't have fallen off her broom and into Arcturus Forest with sucy and akko.
Literally the start of everything.

No she isnt. Diana is.

>B-but Chariot is #1 of her own ! Diana's popularity is rise thx to Akko !!
No, Ignore the /u/ faggots, you made that worthless assumption thanks to that alone.
Chariot is only a vocal minority, shes only popular on this place ALONE (Sup Forums only) on this dying LWA threads.
Diana is popular (#1) without Akko's help and /u/ help. Shes popular thanks to Trigger actually developed her properly unlike Chariot. So Deal with it, faggots.

>F-fuck you !! shes popular in Japan !!
Also no, latest japanese poll Diana are the most popular while Akko being 2nd, Sucy 3rd, then Chariot 4th.

Not according to the poll I did on this site
strawpoll.me/13990534
>Dianafags truly are the majority...

>Making a poll after the show has ended & lots of lwa posters has already gone

Dumb

Diana seems like a great character overall but I still don't like her.

>Trying to imagine how miserable Akko's life would be without the Shiny rod

Chariot is a literal loser.

>making a bait thread just so you can respond to yourself
ESL-kun, please. No one else is as bad at english and punctuation as you are.

s-shut up

>Chariot du Nord will never be your girlfriend
>Ursula Callistis will never be your step mom

>old hag
>save the TV LWA
Good joke.
Akko was certainly the soul of the series, but her friends and Diana both contributed to it being a good series.
I was worried for a while when the episode before the last focused on the hags, thought they might blew the solution on their arc, but thankfully they came up with a wonderful last episode, focusing on the little witches.

Just ignore him and his insistence that Diana and Akko are not mutually responsible for each other's popularity, and talk about witches instead.

If Season 2 does materialize, how large a part would you want Chariot to play? Would you be okay with less Chariot if it meant more Hannah and Barbara? Would you want to see Croix's return, or prefer if she was excluded with only the infrequent mention of her activities in custody?

There is a green somewhere telling how shitty akkos life became if she didn't meet sucy and lotte.
it ends with her walking in the middle of a busy highway

Washed up old hag!

Did Chariot intentionally made her Ursula persona look similar to young Croix? If so, why?

She's gonna make a comeback, just wait, you'll see!

She can't even fir into her old outfit!

Friendship of the Gay variety.

Become what you fear the same way Bruce Wayne wears a bat suit

Chariot doesn't need a large personal plot anymore but I'd still like it if she had a fun flashback episode showing what she did as a child before enrolling in Luna Nova and how she found Arcas.

She can also be the bruiser against any bad guys who try to hurt the little witches and fight and hold off the dangerous monsters while the little witches devise a plan to stop the bad guys. I just want to see her fight more and maybe do a tag team with Akko.

I want Chariot to be a fun, but not plot heavy character in it, with decent, but not nearly as much screentime. Probably an episode devoted to her and Croix' new friendship and chemistry.
We need to develop the other little witches this time (Diana's friends, Akko's friends and Amanda's group), and of course I think the climax of the group should still go to Akko.

you got that saved somewhere?

A moment of silence for Hugh Hefner.

No, but it was posted in a thread not too long ago. I'll go dig for it.

If they do make an episode about Croix coming back then I want their new relationship to be a kind of fun bantering buddy-buddy one. Maybe like how it was between them back before they got the rod. Both of them could use to have much more lighthearted aspects to their personality and them being too grim and gloomy in S1 was really badly done.
I just don't want to see shitty tumblr tier angsting. Just make them happy and goofy please.

Personally, I want a little bit of angsting. Before they both agree they're too old for that crap after so long, and switch to goofy and comfy.

If you think Chariot is gonna be a major character on s2 you are dead wrong.
what happens is the opposite.

Yeah, that's pretty much how I meant for them to be as well.
Leave the heavy characterization to the little witches.
Also, while I wasn't a huge fan os Sucy's antics, she still needs to do something badass this time.

Like boil another wild Minotaur's insides?

Basically, yeah.

>can't even counter my argument and only shit posts about my grammar
Kek, you know that I'm right.
Chariot is a shit girl, she's only popular based on cake meme. Not her own character development.

Her backstory was way more intriguing than retarded kids doing retarded things and Diana being british.

found one half of it so far.

I want to expand on this and say Diana has quirks I like and I should like her but I just don't.
Maybe it's because I think she's such a mary sue.
and she has seaweed hair

Diana needs a lot more fun 'fish out of water'-scenes aswell. She's also too gloomy and serious most of the time.

Man, I was expecting something more comedic, but this is just sad.

>Diana suggesting her to give up on magic
In this continuity she would have no reason to, the main reason she was cross with Akko was because she didn't take magic seriously and her shenanigans shamed her what little was left of the school's pride, plus no subtle jealousy for watching her solving shit thanks to deus machinas falling on her lap.
Depressed Akko would be doing nothing of that due to lacking henchmen and motivation, hell she wouldn't even pick the start dildo.
If anything Diana would manipulate students in the background to make them stop without directly intervening and watching from afar.
Ursula is too much of a chicken to have any direct contact with her, the only reason she ever got involved with Akko was due to her unsealing the first spell.

More scenes of her just acting relaxed with others would be welcome.

Little witches don't wear underwear

>Literally did nothing wrong
>Suffers the most out of all the characters
>Her Smile And Optimism: Gone
WHY!?

yes

>Get way over her head
>Accepts an oddly convenient deal
>Takes no responsibility for her fuckup and just hides away
With or without her intention she's given and immediately destroyed the dreams and hopes of a lot of children.
Plus I doubt her scarring the fucking moon did a lot good to the overall declining reputation of Witches.

>11 posters

Proved that the Chariotfag is an ear bleeding loud minority

This isn't a very active time. Give it a couple hours.

Presuming mods don't delete the thread before more people come on and see it that is.

I never understood why she did that. Just to give the people a big show?
I just we could've seen the repercussions of the event(cosmonauts in space stations crashing to Earth). I'm surprised Akko didn't know/mention anything about it being such an avid fan of Chariot

excuse you, I'm a Constanzefag

Constanzefags report in

Last thread is 40 posters. 10 of them probably have a dynamic ip.
still a minority

>Just to give the people a big show?
It's all she ever wanted in life.

>I'm surprised Akko didn't know/mention anything about it
She did though. At one point she's going on about Chariot and amazing shows and dreamily mutters "And that moon". Odds are, Akko being Akko, she didn't really put much thought into it besides "OMG CHARIOT IS AWESOME".

If she a best character, why she's only a npc on lwa game then?
Why Trigger save Diana for the last then?

Found the second part

The whole moon thing is actually underplayed a lot.
If a witch launched a fucking magic nuke and carved a huge ass cross on the moon's surface a lot of people would be shitting their pants.
That's the sort of stuff that would trigger another witch hunt, it would've actually made sense if Ursula went into hiding because she was wanted but the entire thing is barely mentioned.

>"And that moon"
oh really, never noticed that.
Chariot must really feel guilty and think she hasn't suffered enough then.

And since she can't fly, I want to see Chariot ride with Akko and be the nervous Mrs. Puff to Akko's Spongebob broom driving.

again this is just sad, Thanks user.

Whats even sadder was all the thread I went through to find it. So many people talking about LWA, so many good reacation images.

I regret not finding out about LWA sooner, I feel legitimate sadness now

I'm sure Akko wouldn't be /that/ bad.

But she was in the OVA

>The whole moon thing is actually underplayed a lot.
>If a witch launched a fucking magic nuke and carved a huge ass cross on the moon's surface a lot of people would be shitting their pants.
... R I O T

I am just waiting for an episode when Chariot has to answer for her crimes

I want to know more about her
why and how did she become a teacher with a new identity at luna nova?

Anynody haves the Tattun learns japanese image? It was posted on the previous thread but i didnt save it

Nobody is actually aware of Chariot's soul sucking bullshit.
The biggest problem is the moon and nobody seems to care.

>liking a coward
Well its understandable since so many people on Sup Forums are real pussy faggot coward who watched SAO like Chariot.

Real men choose Diana or Amanda & watched Jojo Bizzare Adventure

What would the other witches favorite anime be?

Gundam for Constzanze

>Real men choose Akko, and watch PreCure.
Fixed that for you.

>precure
Change your gender

Nope.

>mary sure
She failed in eps. 2, 14, & 20 and also won in 13 due to competition being DQ'ed.

What poll? Diana always tops the poll for the TV series. I only remember one poll where Chariot won and that was basically a two choice poll (Chariot or Diana)--Dianafags vs everyone else poll.

Which witch do you think is the biggest DBZ fangirl and secretly writes yaoi fanfic?
I'm going Amanda

Why must everyone always oppose the eternal anglo ?

That Chariot vs Diana poll didn't count since it's posted 2 months after lwa ended and the posters was mostly gone except Chariotfags.

See They're pussies.

>Chariot is French
>Hides from her problem
is this accurate?

No, she hides from her failure she's not surrendering to her enemies.

Literally perfect.

I really don't like her and I can't explain why. Yet deep down I feel like I should.

Shes a bag of crinkle cut fries

diana is such a shit. hannah and barb should have had more time. lotte and fucking sucy should have as well.

#
The staff literally said that they went and tried Akko to be more likeably though Diana, who in turn, made her be too perfect

Cavendish is best known as bananas, noobs.

She reminds you of your own worthlessness.

not really but she reminds me that I could have achieved more in life if I wasn't such a lazy piece of shit

This is the (You) You wanted.

Look Diana spin-off when?

Look Diana > Look Chariot > Loli Akko > Grumpy Cons > Look Nerdtte

Grumpy Cons > Loli Akko

I don't dislike Diana but I don't feel particularly attached to her. I feel like she's a bit too predictable and she doesn't have any fun character dynamic with anyone besides Akko and even that was toned down compared to the OVAs

Is the "look" supposed to be loli?

Cavendish is healing magic right
so is there Dianna as Mercy art?

dubs of THRUTH

Amanda? Andrew? Hanbara? I mean, meanwhile you have characters like Sucy or Amanda who had no significant interaction with anyone other than Akko. Chariot herself was basically just Akko and Croix.

Just how I like them

>Nobody is actually aware of Chariot's soul sucking bullshit
Actually, we don't really know that, both about the soul sucking shit AND the moon shit. All we know is that the people present at the show that day had their memories whipped by Croix and that's it, but an event by that couldn't have passed just like that to the rest of the world and much less not to the Magical Ministery, who did take actual actions against Croix after the missile event.

The probably didn't want to have the muggles know that one of their own were responsible of it and tried to actively cover for everything. The muggles, on the other hand, were just probably surprised and woried for a while before just simply move on, like a lot of things, specially given how scarce was magic around at the time most of them probably never suspected a witch was behind this.

Are you honestly complaining about a predictable character in a show with "kinoko", " taberu" or "geeky wallflower"? At least Diana had depth and agency. The only unpredictable character was Croix, and that was only because she was a mess.

The staff literally said that they went and tried Akko to be more likeable though Diana, who in turn, made her be too perfect

What? You completely misunderstood them. They simply hoped that the audience was going to appreciate Akko like Diana did.

What Dianafags refuse to admit is that Diana lost all of her characterization with the end of her arc in the anime. Afterward, she became just a haughty Tomoe Mami who exists to keep Akko's yays flowing. To call Diana "best" comes with catches. Her character was top notch in the first OVA but without development. Diana in the anime was boring & uninteresting throughout since she was just an angry little Mary Sue twat who was snobmad she couldn't nerd out like Akko about Chariot. Her attitude turn around during her own arc wasn't even that good since all she did was smile for 2 seconds and go back to being boring. The only reason why anybody says she's best anything now is because they want to worship their little Anglo-Celtic princess's design.

At least Ursula was enjoyable from start to finish.