SHILLS GTFO

I've seen this picture or a variation of it used in multiple threads today. Let's sort one thing out. This girl wasn't attacked by South Africans. It was a dog attack. This pic was likely introduced as a smear campaign by leftypol or shills of some kind. Before we make anything relating to South Africa make sure we have the facts straight.

bump

Bump

bump

>where are the proofs . jpg

You are the fucking shill. There needs to be support for those white farmers. Fuck you

im not saying we shouldnt support the white farmers im just saying we need to have the correct info before we spread it

bump

The left would alternate into statistical mode. In this moment, they would decide to use statistics as a reason to not cherrypick. "Oh, she is a one in a million. Then the next day they would go back to cherrypickign

>shill.exe

Niggers... violent dogs... what's the fucking difference?

probably a pup of peace

This. How can you tell?

Niggers would have raped her too.

Your pic was taken from Based Stickman facebook page. Why would he shill?

One can be white

you sure?

If he is right then you are the shill. Spreading shit that gets debunked destroys our credibility. Anyone claiming otherwise is pure shill.

>I need to support people who live in africa because their niggers are getting uppity
nah, though I hope they are heavily armed.

That's sick.

I am still beyond angry.
Keep your dogs away from your children, and Don t buy shitty breeds.

I blame the parents honestly. Who the fuck lets their kid get mauled?

thanks op, that's going to make a nice addition to my gore folder. that's just fucking nasty right there.
It would be even better if he had the original.

Using that kind of misinformation can only backfire. Remember all the times people here catch liberals lying or making shit up? Do you want your politics on the receiving end of that?

bump

why? It never mattered before.

I'm reposting the petition on FB. Can n e one point me out the goriest pictures? Ive seen horrors just from checking out my daily G+ but search engines arent bringing them up.

gore is blocked on normie sites you moron.

And yet you post no sauce.
sage

Truth is more important than rules.
This is why the thread is still there.

bump

>shill
Nu-Sup Forums is the worst.
Hint: just because someone says something you do not agree with does not that person is paid to do it.
Guess freedom of speech is too much to handle for you crypto-commies.

They are just going to weaponize white autism and get themselves genocided.

this is the opportunity of white nationalists to have their very own holohoax. people literally being attacked and killed by government backed groups for being white .

fill the headlines with 16 gorillion white babies and puppies getting gassed every day and you can cry 'muh holohoax' when someone shits on white nationalism.