Roger Stone JFK thread

What do you know about Roger Stone and the JFK conspiracy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cTfOVmukqYA
youtube.com/watch?v=ObX5pSIQr3c
youtu.be/ObX5pSIQr3c?t=104
fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/12/31/roger-stone-concocted-pizzagate-for-trump/
youtu.be/Av31uUZdRiQ?t=31
streamable.com/mm6v3
sg.style.yahoo.com/meet-elliott-broidy-donald-trump-shady-fundraiser-012712
foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/04/mueller-team-looking-into-possible-united-arab-emirates-money-into-trump-campaign-report.html
archive.is/d9m3o
timesofisrael.com/major-jewish-gop-donor-moves-into-sights-of-trump-probe/
archive.is/ePL3x
i24news.tv/en/news/international/americas/169047-180304-netanyahu-backer-named-in-new-probe-into-uae-attempts-to-influence-trump-report
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's the appeal of tap dancing?
I need to know

Mossad killed JFK and the shooter was in the stormdrain.

Get Me Roger Stone segment on Roy Cohn
youtube.com/watch?v=cTfOVmukqYA

answer my question

Are you saying Roger Stone is Mossad?

morse code

Tap Dancing? Please tell me because I don't know.

Tell me more

HOLY SHIT! Maybe he is! He was HEAVILY defending sheriff Israel a few days ago.

"Though President Trump denies Roger Stone influenced his decision to fire FBI Director James Comey"

Hmmmmm

That's very interesting...

I'm searching for some links at the moment, please drop any which relate to this.

" In 1979, Stone then used the prestige of that position to get an assignment as Ronald Reagan's campaign organizer for New York, New Jersey and Connecticut. And that's when he decided he needed to get to know Donald Trump. But first he had to make the acquaintance of Roy Cohn"

It was Alex Jones and Roger Stone talking about the shooting on Alex's show. There's so many videos im not sure which one it is though.

Thank you.

It is highly unusual he would be defending him...

"This was Reagan-era Washington, where the old ideal of public service had given way to the service business of exploiting political connections for profit. What made Stone stand out in that tawdry scene was his utter shamelessness. He bragged about being a 19-year-old bit player in the Watergate scandal and about his friendship with Roy Cohn, Joe McCarthy’s notorious henchman. "

>youtube.com/watch?v=ObX5pSIQr3c

here you go

>him talking about scott "beig a man of integrity"

>youtu.be/ObX5pSIQr3c?t=104

"Aside from Pizzagate, most recently, Stone implicated Trump’s internal GOP opponent Ted Cruz with the assassination of John F. Kennedy. It’s no coincidence that Stone’s longtime associates are, themselves, connected to the organized crime syndicate that orchestrated the murder of the Kennedys."

article fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/12/31/roger-stone-concocted-pizzagate-for-trump/

Thank you

Have you read this before?

1:44 timestamp didn't work

I know Piecznik is Mossad too.

Roger Stone concocted Pizzagate for Trump?
fitzinfo.wordpress.com/2016/12/31/roger-stone-concocted-pizzagate-for-trump/

Don't know much about him, please tell me more.

youtu.be/Av31uUZdRiQ?t=31

I'm A-Political by the way and don't defend Clinton as she let laughed about a rapist going free early in her career.

I'm just curious about the web of lies.

Rosemary's Baby (1968) - Filmsite
www.filmsite.org/rosem2.html
"Dizzy," woozy and disoriented after eating some of Minnie's chocolate mousse (laced with sleeping powder), Rosemary is put to bed. In an hallucinatory scene that impersonates a Black Mass, she imagines being on a mattress drifting on the ocean, and then as a passenger on a presidential yacht. A John F. Kennedy look alike....

Thank you.

George Webb Jewish Secretly Rooting for Mossad - Streamable
streamable.com/mm6v3

Trump is about to reveal everything going back to 1913.

Does anyone know who the major GOP is?

Any idea what this means?

Elliot Broidy

He's implying that there's people in the white house who are after Jared Kushner, but I doubt that.

What ties does Elliot Broidy have to Sheldon Aldeson?

Meet Elliott Broidy, Donald Trump's New Shady Fundraiser
sg.style.yahoo.com/meet-elliott-broidy-donald-trump-shady-fundraiser-012712

25 May 2016 - Meet Elliott Broidy, Donald Trump's New Shady Fundraiser ... According to a 2009 New York Times article, “Prosecutors said the state invested $250 million in Markstone after Mr. Broidy showered officials with gifts and ... Donald Trump Scores Sheldon Adelson Endorsement, Breaks Into Happy Dance.

Kys Moarpheus.

foxnews.com/politics/2018/03/04/mueller-team-looking-into-possible-united-arab-emirates-money-into-trump-campaign-report.html
archive.is/d9m3o
>Mueller team looking into possible United Arab Emirates money into Trump campaign: report

timesofisrael.com/major-jewish-gop-donor-moves-into-sights-of-trump-probe/
archive.is/ePL3x
>Major Jewish GOP donor moves into sights of Trump probe
>Robert Mueller said to be looking at Elliot Broidy, who gave George Nader 'detailed report' on meeting with president

i24news.tv/en/news/international/americas/169047-180304-netanyahu-backer-named-in-new-probe-into-uae-attempts-to-influence-trump-report
>Netanyahu-backer named in new probe into UAE attempts to influence Trump: report

Listen pal, I'm not Morpheus.

Next you're going to imply that Trump is part of the swamp and he's a pedophile Jew. You're gonna start spamming pictures of Trump at social gatherings and getty images of Trump with Rothschild and Epstein. I know your game kike.

JFK shot himself.

No but I would be interested to see those, I thought Trump ex-communicated Epstein?

I'm a catholic actually. Sorry if you can't handle that.

Irish Catholic.

Couple months before JFK died he forced the predecessor of AIPAC to register as the agent of a foreign government.
Then he was killed.
They never had to register.
To this day, AIPAC is not registered as the agent of a foreign government.

YEAH I WONDER WHO KILLED JFK.

P.S. Roger Stone was fucking eleven years old when JFK died.