Our petition is not looking good

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immigration-priority-south-african-farmers-facing-systematic-land-confiscations-and-murder

We need to get more signatures or we will not meet the threshold of 100k. Please sign this petition.

Other urls found in this thread:

economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21725781-some-owners-are-taking-back-control-property-has-been-grabbed
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what's the appeal of tap dancing?

100k dead wh*Tes!

The famous land seizing it's just agrarian reform, you see south africans are becoming more numerous and many parts of south africa are in the hands of white oligarchs that aren't doing anything productive with the land or plan to (why benefit this nigers) so they plan to seize those lands as they were obtained by genocide and stealing, and give them to the growing population.

Sorry SA, I'm all out of fucks to give.

Signing.

I just hope that the US isn't going to be giving them food in five years when the shortages begin.

Yes. You and the other millions of whites living in the USA eating tide pods to lazy to sign a petition. We get it. The stronger need to make up for losers like you.

There, signed it.

Less than 8k so far? Come on guys this is so people who just want to live in peace, and made that clear like 2 decades ago, don't get genocided and have an out to safety. We've done better for much worse people, see any of the videos out of Sweden lately for proof.

>America helping whites
>ever

wew lad

their wanton slaughter is more useful to my ends

They are to busy watching sportsball and eating tide pods. The state of whites is pathetic. Thank god im Italian and not actually white according to the standerds of whites who eat tide pods and worship sportsball.

It’s fucking pathetic. It’s literally the least we could do. All of those signatures are from the bros at the daily stormer.

I would, good luck ameribros

I signed already.

This petition should have reached the 100,000 mark within a day.

Put down the fucking tendies, stop masturbating to anime for 5 minutes, and sign the fucking petition.

I swear to God, how can Sup Forums be so fucking lazy? How is it humanly possible to be this fucking lazy? You can't spend 2 minutes signing this fucking thing, but you can jawbone about white genocide for hours on end?

FUCKING SIGN THE FUCKING PETITION YOU FUCKING LAZY FUCKS

SIGN IT
SIGN IT
SIGN IT

SIGN IT YOU FUCKING FUCKS, SIGN IT

just signed the stupid shit
said 7655
still says. 7655 on another window not closed, after

White are to busy eating horse shit and rioting in the streets of Philadelphia because their favorite black athletes threw a ball around in a rigged game. They could are less.

Signed and shared to normie book.

sign it
Sign It
SIGN IT

Anything they don't want to address is kept artificially low. What makes you think anything done within the government isn't controlled

Sup Forums has enough unique users to do this entire petition on its own if we weren't a bunch of lazy fucks.

Trump talking about white genocide would be a huge win. Trump refusing dirty Mexicans and volatile Syrians but accepting white South Africans would be unbelievable. The butt hurt from the Jleft would be epic

Hell no!!! Fuck off we are full!!!
Give the whites in South Africa guns and ammo and tell them to shot every nigger they see.

isnt the expression "they couldnt care less?" because if they could care less, there would be a care level lower than the current amount of caring, which means that the amount of caring if you "could care less" wouldnt be at the minimum amount of caring

i got a petition for u

We are not too full for more whites. We are importing shitskins with no end in sight every single fucking day.

Makes sense

>sign it
>Sign It
>SIGN IT
sign it
Sign It
SIGN IT

BUMP

You are letting the Jews win

Signed. Now you follow suit you fucking worthless animals.

>not wanting to import whites who are redpilled on niggers
oh, right, you need more space for Juan and all of his extended family.

Haha never mind I thought it said NRA

this is just shameful

Fuck that. Accept white SA refugees. Deport spics and niggers.

Signed.

You let the leftist know you are willing to take in these South African "whites" and they will claim you are only willing to import "whites". Give the South African whites guns and ammo and let them solve their own problem. We do not want to give anyone the idea we want to import anything from Africa.

petitions wont do shit. we need to send some people over their with guns and overthrow those commie sons a bitches

Someone could be messing with the number of signers. Last month they had a petition in the UK to make the Royals pay for the wedding of Prince Harry and Meghan Markle, rather than the taxpayers. I had pulled it up and left it open. A few days later I went back to the tab and the number of signers was actually less by almost 1000 than it was when I had pulled it up a few days earlier. Sinister stuff going on everywhere.

do what this guy says and nobody gets hurt

Signed

Look... as someone with Negroid DNA... your petition is not gonna get taken seriously, Point-Dexter.

Us blacks are gonna go ahead and keep killing whites.

SS Africa belongs to the native blacks.

Not a burger can't sign.

Do both. Accept the women and children and give the men the firepower they need to protect their country without worrying whether their families will survive or not.

I've been spreading the link around and people keep sabotaging it by claiming "wow this is racist!" Which scares away a lot of potential signers who don't bother to look at the facts. I even saw one idiot who said "why is this only for white farmers" - like they don't even realize it's only white ones being killed.

who fucking cares what the leftists say, think, or do, ever?

fuck them

Stop framing everything in terms of what the leftists will do or how they will react. They can all go fuck themselves.

WHO FUCKING CARES?

Just sign the petition so that these people have an escape when the slaughter begins.

SIGN IT
SIGN IT
SIGN IT

Fuck no. Stop accepting the idea of white refugees. Whites stand and fight or die trying. Only cucks and niggers abandon their land. The acceptance of "refugees/migrants" are whats killing Europe.

They either fight and win or die and become martyrs.

It’s a propaganda tool. To have our propaganda everywhere. You spend 10 seconds to sign this petition and have trumps White House respond in a video.

It is the LEAST we can do.

Sup Forums doesn't have the user base to get this done, make sure to post it on facebook, r*ddit, and twitter

Maybe you should make that clear when you spread it. Take two minutes and write a short explanatory paragraph with the link below. or is that too much work?

>who fucking cares what the leftists say, think, or do, ever?
Pic related. They have enormous influence in Western governments. Once you say "whites only" in your refugee policy the niggers will be imported 10 fold.

Who.fucking.cares what the Left thinks? What will they do....protest? As if they don't do enough of that already. Fuck them. Although, I am in favor of our military giving some M1's and artillery to their undoubtedly sparse militia.

signed

This is Trump's administration that we are talking about. I don't think that he is too worried about appearing to be politically incorrect.

Fed posting is obvious. Thanks for the bump

>all that nigger gibberish
what did the shitskin mean by this?

That petition to label Soros as a terrorist got a million signatures and nothing ever happened. No one gives a shit about these petitions

Worked so well in Zimbabwe

Signed.

bump

You fuckers are just trying to get Sup Forums to start accepting the idea of "acceptable refugees". Fuck of we are full and we want nothing from Africa. Europe made that mistake.

Maybe if you had some basic skills in English, and actually proof read your petition, more people would sign it.

Yea, he got the phrase wrong because he has the IQ of a nigger.

>Fuck of we are full and we want nothing from Africa

These farmers are literally as European as Europeans. Are you fucking dense? They are white fucking Europeans.

>retard thinks millions should be genocided and become "martyrs"

Unlike how the shitskins and muzzies operate, the refugee status for the South African whites would largely, I'm sure, be used by the women and children.

Nah. They can fuck right off. Send them guns and let them start massacring niggers. Hold the ground and stop running away. We do not need or want more "refugees".

>The acceptance of "nigger/Islamic refugees/immigrants" is what's killing Europe.
ftfy (also corrected your grammar)

I appreciate your respect for the white spirit. However, you have to consider the numbers on both side. Granted, the nigger thieves are morons and incompetent. But they outnumber the whites by roughly 10:1. I would rather have these guys here than dead. Honestly, I would rather have them than a lot of the people (whites included) that are here now. They have spirit.

It’s not my petition. Baked Alaska made it.

Signed.

Seriously, fucking read your petition before you submit it. You make any kind of pro SA movement look amateur by association.

there's a lot of anti-white south africans in this thread and I'm sure I know what they look like

Zimbawe was a shithole under white ruling and south africa it's almost a first world country.

signed it.

Fuck off faggots. Either you give them guns and have them hold the ground of the niggers who threaten to kill them win. Stop running away. Stop allowing the niggers push you around. That is the problem with Europe right now.

sometimes you inspire me Sup Forums

other times you make me feel hopeless

If the anons on this board, of all places, don't give enough of a shit to take a minute out of their busy fucking days to sign a petition, those poor fuckers in SA are not going to get any help from fucking anyone.

there is going to be a genocide and you fucks are just going to sit and watch

>Almost a first world country
>33% of population has aids

I will give you the smallest benefit of the doubt that your notion of setting precedent might be bad. Buuuuuut.......mostly I think I will just say: Shut your mouth, Jew shill.

Buy antifreeze and slip it into the drinks of 'people' you find personally loathsome. It's untraceable, kills with half a teaspoon, you won't get caught if you're not a retard. Never stop thinking of how to lessen our collective troubles.

Antifreeze would sit there in a nasty glob

Jesus christ, he needs to get some quality control. The petition looks like it was typed on a mobile phone. Fucking ecelebs.

there is no legal requirement for anything to happen even with a million signitures. they actually stopped carring about this shit because it was proven people just write others names on them and in some cases it was just every name in the phone book in order in the same hand writing

petitions mean nothing now days and the government wont talk about this stuff if they cant get the desired result right off the bat. sooo if south africa is taking the land its over and done and fox may not even talk about it from here on out if signaled by the republicans they need to shut up or they will make america look weak and msnbc may not talk about it because they dont want to admit black people rape whites

so the lives of the white south africans are forfeit and every one stays silent. the names change the story is the same

Fuck off kike. No one wants to start having Trump or any other elected official think it is ok to accept anything from the entire continent of Africa. Europe has already proven how bad of a mistake that is and it does not matter if you only want the "whites" you will get niggers right along with them.

yhea, almost a first world country with cities running out of water and gangsters stealing entire buildings in johannesburg

economist.com/news/middle-east-and-africa/21725781-some-owners-are-taking-back-control-property-has-been-grabbed

You know, for a self-proclaimed racist, you aren't very good at discrimination. Giving the white SA's priority doesn't mean it will pass to other groups. It's called rational thought. You should try it before posting again.

Just signed

My iq is 123

Signed.

At the very least, I want to see the White House hem and haw about how they won't actually follow through and try to justify the double standard.

Though maybe the donald will surprise me...

>repeal the National Firearms Act
WHERE DO I SIGN

He needs more milk. The screen is probably blurry for him.

bamp

BUMP FOR COCAINE YOU FUCKING NIGGERS

SIGN IT

/OURSOUTHAFRICANS/ NEED US

Wait what's wrong with niggers taking back their land?

Not in sodas or coffee. Naturally sweet too, just cloyingly so. Make sure it's toothache inducing shit...

Signed

Just write a script to fill in millions of signatures you stupid faggot

this 100x
stop pandering to these reatards

bump

we need to keep posting until some ecelebrity respond the call and make a video exclusibely about this
lauren southern or molineux would be perfect,we need to keep thread like this alive every single day

Signed.

I love how the last time I suggested that the white people should abandon ship from there however they can, people said
>But that would hurt the coooouuuuunnnnntttttry!
Like that's an argument. Why should we care what happens to the black people there or in Zimbabwe with their attitudes?