OPT

OPT

>162778290

Cannot find source. Name?

MOJO

There's a thread on the catalog right now. It's a manga adaption of the LN "Do you like your mother whose a normal attack is a 2-hit all attack combo?" . I'm warning you now though,don't expect too much on the plot and writing.Just giving it a try because it seemed lighthearted and comfy

>

I didn't sign up for this
Is Touma gay?

and following

definitely

>wake up
>see this
what do you do?

really?

What?

yes

Google picks up your search preferences by history which either makes it easy to search for related topics or clouds the results. Well, at least you tried.

prove it i reakky didn't sign up for homo romance, why do they do this to me

I am not into yaoi though. And I always get some random shit google is suggesting like pants or something when looking for source, and page results below it. Just found it funny and wanted to share.

it was too short, I need more nenene

I bet something like this was the origin of Keijo

Sadly the first girl always win

This guy is so fucking dumb.
>Agree to tutor retarded sisters in exchange for their very wealthy father wiping your family's debt
>Retarded sisters drug you
>Japan's drug laws mean whatever they used is stupid illegal
>He doesn't call their father, tell him what happened and offer to not press charges in exchange for the debt being wiped

ONE OF THESE THINGS IS NOT LIKE THE OTHERS

top tier SOL

Looks cute. Is it cute?

what is it? google says Manga, iqdb shows completely unrelated things (as per usual)

Google knows that you are gay

Where the ribbon come from?

This is fucking infuriating, absolutely nothing comes up on any search engine I've tried.

Japan has corruption too, if the father is wealthy the kids are fairly immune. It'll be dismissed as a lie and you'll get in trouble for talking about the drug.

Well Japan sounds pretty fucking gay, because that's top tier blackmail material.

>threatening a rich guy in court without solid proof
Enjoy getting raped by his 30 lawyers

I'd tell you if I knew the source

This one leads to a DMCA with 100 different manga titles

How would you be able to prove anything besides the fact that you took the drugs? Your family is already debt, your image looks bad already. It'd be pretty much the same anywhere else unless you could find definitive proof of the girls using/purchasing the drugs.

Even if you were successful, the girls would receive a minimal sentence while you get sent straight into the whipping chambers.

and wheres the evidence of them drugging him? are you going to provide a urine sample? who's to say you didnt drug yourself and try to scam the rich guy off his money? literally have no physical proof e.g. video of sisters drugging you at all except "they did this to me". you'll be laughed out of your lawyers office who is dumb now

is it already hosted anywhere?
batoto has no chapters on it

Even if he did have proof, it's easier to just tutor the dumb sluts instead of a convoluted blackmailing process that may or may not work.

>google

kike fucker

a modern classic

Bath of semen - the manga

Has the prequel manga got dropped?

Evidence would be for the police to gather. Considering the girls had it readily on hand and were so confident about using it, it's an almost definite that it would still be in the home and found with a basic search.
But apparently Japan has some shitty criminal justice system where you go to jail if you don't provide irrefutable proof when you contact the police, so I guess this is moot.

>he thinks the world is just

You have no clue on how this works. Police isn't going to get a warrant to search the entire house of this rich guy because a random retard told them his tea totally got drugged.

how would you convince the police that they have drugs in their house. you cant just call up the police and say there are drugs in their house can u pls go search thx

But I am not? I do admit I am into traps, but only if they're cute. And that's not gay, because I love and adore all things I find cute.

>japan
Providing proof is required everywhere, else everyone would just go to the cops and make shit up

Your family is in debt, you were intoxicated just a short while ago, and you're going after the daughters of a wealthy man. Why would you risk anything? MC's biggest and only mistake was not getting a real job.

Edgy teenage boys favorite mangos

Real man like myself read Berserk

>Real man like myself read Berserk
Please be trolling.

the sad truth is that it still remains untranslated, this was a one-off

Look at Sakura's tie

Translation never

thanks for the spoiler faggot.

tfw you speak french fluently

It kills me. Please some french bro pick it up and translate.

This looks familiar. Is it CLAMP?

The anime was a mistake.

No, that's a Jojo

Is this a h*ntai?

Nope, just an isekai

Since there is no manga general I'll ask my question here, where the fuck can I read Mobile Suit Gundam: the origin? Can't seem to find a reasonable quality scan

comicwalker

Something something, my mom's normal attack is a double heavy strike?

I don't think you realize the real end game here. You can potentially marry into the family.

this manga is awesome

It's really comfy.