Is there any majority white area in America that you would feel uncomfortable walking down the street unarmed?

Is there any majority white area in America that you would feel uncomfortable walking down the street unarmed?

Most of West Virginia, parts of rural Tennesee, Alabama, Louisiana and Georgia.

the middle of highways

Why?

I know right? My parents recently moved to Appalachia and when I came to visit, the neighbors tried to get to know me.
Literally shaking.

Good advice. I also don't eat food off the bathroom floor

Rural TN is fine

(((Louisiana)))

Are you black?

The agriculture states are still white. In a city, you are going to have to live in a rich gated community

t. nigger

>democrat flag
Is now

Oh also Spokane, WA and Salem, OR.

Tweakers and Heroin addicts and shit.

"Squeeeel lik a pig"

What's wrong with Alabama? Were not really a white state anyways

almost anywhere in indiana that isn't niggertown

>Is there any majority white area in America
nope

East Side of Vancouver, Canada (all the junkies and pushers are white).

Mob-run areas of East Coast cities.

Downriver Michigan

"Southie" in Boston (at 30 yrs. ago).
I mean when you go wayyy out into the woods.

Boone County Arkansas

The Rednecks in Easy Rider would eat the average Sup Forumsitician alive. They are still out there in small backwater towns, and they don't like strangers.

somebody else's property anywhere whites are a majority

Nah man its black back here too. Perry county Hale county Greenesboro and Marion county are as backwoods as it gets. They're Coon town usa

Most of Seattle, especially the parts where I live, are very white, and I still conceal carry whenever I go out with my wife. There are a ton of homeless that are mainly white that I won't take chances around.

>Implying that yet another movie by kike producers vilifying the last corners of the country that they haven't yet pozzed would come anywhere close to portraying the actual, cozy reality of those places.

Rio Linda, CA

I'll put it this way OP

I'll put on painters pants, boots and a torn tshirt and walk around West Virginia or Portland, or any other place where meth heads and junkies are and I'll be left alone. I would not try this experiment in Detroit or East St Louis.

I'm not sure how being armed would make walking in the highway any more safe.

You've never been outside a city.

What you call "rednecks" (dats raycis btw) they'd just call folks or people. They are the poor people that were forgotten by the gov't in Washington (and the one in Richmond, too, for you Lost Cause faggots).

The murderous redneck is an invention of the Hollywood Jew. If those people actually existed the Hollyheebs would have died out 50 years ago.

My family has left our front door unlocked and all our cars unlocked for my entire life and we have never been robbed. 99% white community

My white/Asian block has been robbed multiple times by white drug addicts.

I would feel out of place if I did that. Like if I got in an elevator and everyone was facing to the left.

>South Dakota

how is downriver unsafe?

The murder rate in any rural part of America is 0.
Go fuck yourself, soyboy.

New Hampshire, Vermont, Maine

I can't think of a single majority white community that isn't safe to travel through. Literally, not one.

Just America or worldwide?

The old italian mobs have no street presence, they've all upgraded into business/club ownership - you know the ones who weren't vehemently hunted by the FBI.
Basically that leaves South Boston (Irish) and Brooklyn (Russian).
Irish gangs in Southie are behind the scenes now
The Russians in NYC don't fuck with white outsiders and are generally hopspitable, but are known for doing some insane shit to their enemies

You should because transients/travelling gangbangers are always a possibility

>Sup Forumsitician
You lost reddit?