Where's teh Oscars thread crackas?

>being a good little goy and watching the Oscars

What a good little goy you are. Don't forget to watch the BET awards as well. Oh and make sure to follow the Kardashians on Twitter. You good little goy.

>oprahpointingagunsideways.jpg

Everyone who gets an award is a rapist and a pedophile.

Sorry I don't have "guilty pleasures" like the oscars

Jordan Peele will win Best Screenplay for Get Out.

jesus christ that photo looks like shes about to poppa cap insum nigga

three huge billboards were illegally vandalized in LA this past week, in prime locations too.

>nigga
wow, you're right

Nice.

I hope David Hogg gets a mention at this year's awards, or makes an appearance, and then we can meme it into "see David Hogg wins Academy Award for Crisis Acting!"

kek

the oscars has been "political" for years in that they choose the winners based on lots of factors not related to the artwork itself.

now they're taking "its political" to a whole new level

That would be nice

No one cares, they have been SJW tier for YEARS now.

>watching t.v.
>2018
wew lad

What, ophra its actually fuckable?

All of these award shows are getting ridiculous at this point. 90% of the celebrities wear the same color dress or some pin to protest whatever cause is fashionable for the time. They all still attend though.
I give a little bit of credit to Marlon Brando for not attending or accepting his award in his protest. Although he did get some red skin to bitch and moan in his place, so that’s still lame.
At least there’s Weinstein this year to take most of the shade away from muh Drumpf.

hmmm maybe its some kind of occult ceremony?

why would we want to watch a bunch of rich Jews kiss each other's ass and give each other awards all night?

As much as an elderly buxom ape in glasses can be, yes.

Who would actually spend more then a second on that crap? Cancelled my cable sub years ago and only kept my copies of Lord of the Rings and Dune.

I watch pewdiepie every day tho.

Fuckin based.

I like his new book club. Makes me want to start reading again.

>you will never eat popcorn out of Margot Robbie's cunt before

>Jewish shit almost to the point that it's like a joke parody earlier on

>Look how pc we are with celebrating the Mexican shit winning!

>Now here's a tribute to the gay Mexican one!

>Now some shit that's just lame!

>But social networking, lol!