キタ━━━(゚∀゚)━━━━!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=01KVhyBNPDw
youtube.com/watch?v=pFTeJX6KrXc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

cummies

Full OST youtube.com/watch?v=01KVhyBNPDw

What a good dad he is!

I wonder where it'll stop, 1 hour special isn't nearly enough to cover everything.

We know already, read the archive.

んなあ-ット

Hobo Nanachi is cute!

>hour long special

What does it say at the top?

>Semi-Transparent hair
Why?

who loli nanachi > furry nanachi here?

those are air times for Episode 13 in nippon

Friday, Saturday, Sunday, and Monday

Looks like the stuff in red may be delays

She looks like Fate's Loli the Ripper

Hopefully the reception to Episode 13 will inspire him to finish Chapter 43 or at least resolve whatever plotline difficulties he's having

What was this expression meant to represent

Pic related. Last chapter of volume three is where it will end. Volume four to seven will be season 2.

We saw the Onsen scene in the preview

Here.
Obviously, animals are subordinate to mankind.

>ending the anime before Riko even wakes up

Yeah no they'd be total idiots if they stopped it there.

Told you faggots the 1 hours special's going to end with Bonedrewd's defeat and when the trio steps into the elevator for the last dive.

And you fucks all said "oh but they are going to take a long time to get through giant's cup layer".

ya'll faggots.

can't decide whether to stare at your best friend or to listen to your sentence

Subs when?

What? Nips who already saw the episode say that it ends when they leave Nanachi's house.

How the fuck is this puny barren island in the middle of an ocean supporting such a large population

Where are the farms?
Where the hell are they getting their drinking water from?

Its literally just a piece of rock in the middle of nowhere

>12 episodes, 6 hours: 22 chapters
>1 episode, 1 hour: 16-17 chapters

ok kid

also there are plenty of scenes with Bondrewd before the fight

Gets supported by caravans, why do you think they need to sell those relics?

How does Singapore, Hong Kong, and all the shits supports all that people

TRADE you faggot, trade. You know the basic concept of economics.

>9 rivers in background
>"where is the water?!"

Because it's an important place maybe keep support from the mainland. We saw the Caravan Fleet at the ep 12.

Delete this right now

They probably drown in money due to selling oparts and shit.
What's surprising is that it keeps its neutrality.

Anime blurays are ridiculously expensive. Will I also be supporting the creators if I buy the CDs? I want to increase the chances of a season 2.

I have faith on the studio, please deliver this scene the best they can.

They sell junk for sure but still the expenses are greater. Funding the guild, funding WW expeditions and other stuff. If they were drowning in money, Orth would look allot better

( I ) < Why?

Those artifacts are super expensive in the mainland so the mainland is supporting the town with Caravan Fleets etc...

And there is a lot os people here so that attracts the marchants the vendors the innkeepers etc...
Economy! :)

How censored will the scene be? I want it to show as much as possible, but considering what the anime has shown thus far, it seems impossible.

? The anime has shown everything except boobs

???

You can pinpoint in the OST the exact moment the elevator is ascending
youtube.com/watch?v=pFTeJX6KrXc

>you have an apprentice?
>yes, jiruo. you met him right?
>oh yeah, that kid who turned down my invitation

What did Ozen invite Jiruo to exactly?

Pretty sure the Riko arm scene was blocked. I mean Mitty dissolving is going to be the most censorship worthy thing in the whole series. I want to see it, but my intuition is telling me no

>volume seven
user, I...

I wish I was Mitty

I think it's more a case of wealth being concentrated in the hands of few.
The orphanage should be way richer than it looks but I bet 90% of the profits go elsewhere.
Plus smuggling seems to be encouraged since there's an entire slum city with an illegal entrance and nobody bothers to clear it out.

why are people sperging out about that particular bath scene when you had scenes where random ass guy appears out of nowhere and nonchalantly starts examining shota robot's genitalia

Why why. Why why why why why why why.

Straight shota

>not giving a straight answer
Heh. It's funny that he's an aussie. MiA could almost be considered illegal over here.

Shitposters always want more material

That's why it isn't airing there

Im talking about Mitty. I dont care about the Boner of Reg.

Unless its Nanachis

post yfw we'll never see Reg vs Papa animated

>not giving a straight answer
He did.

Clearly a boy.

>where are they getting their drinking water from
One of the artefacts is an eternal fountain. Most of them eat food from the abyss or import. The Orth is fucking loaded despite being a slum town po-dunk state.

What do you mean? Has crunchy or whatever localisation site refused to stream it over to Aus?
That's hilarious and concerning.

I want to rub inside of Nanachi's bunny cunny with my penis(pic related) if you know what I mean.

Rip

50% of australians are illiterate so I doubt they'd understand much of the show anyway

>Angle

>Nanachi screaming and crying
God damnit, I'm not ready for this to be animated.

Fuck off, cunt. Coming from what is likely an American, that's rich - really rich. Aus>US in everything but military size and censorship laws.

Being Australian, I can confirm this

>50% of australians are illiterate
Didgerikek

That's cute Aussie

You could have cropped that user

Traitorous nerd. Go live somewhere else.

How does it feel to live in a place that is closest to the Abyss in terms of creatures?

faputa willbe always my're angle

has someone asked him about the child choire idea?

The bone-chilling part is that moment at ~1:52, when the music suddenly drops into a simple beat. It exemplifies the terrifying fact, that it's done. It happened.

Glad to see you're still kicking, surely we will cover all of volume five, and maybe a bit of volume six.

Given that narehate are shaped by their desire
Can you become Attack helicopter narehate?

>pseudo-British faggot who lives on a barren rock tries to make fun of the greatest country on the planet
Cute, but your red dust scorpion tornadoes have no power here. Now watch powerlessly as I purchase a firearm and watch lolicon hentai without getting thrown in fucking jail for the rest of my life.

Jesus I'm glad they didn't try to get to Bonedrewd in 12 eps, the whole atmosphere would have been wrecked due to this pacing.

kek

What went wrong?

b...but bondaddy, muh epic fight

Shit is finally gonna get real

>all those lights
Does this mean what I think it does? That Bondrewd replicated the invincible rug experiment dozens and dozens of times?

Of course

>those kids have no hope of ever being released like Mitty now that the group has left the Idofront
Maaan fuck this series

It could be his helping hands

Maybe they're the ones in the garden

I can't believe Tsukushi was holding out on releasing chapter 43 until the very last episode aired, that fucker, but it's finally out! Praise be!

Its just that Bondrewd in particular seemed surprised by Mitty's invincibility, and there were already rugs in the garden before her based on the elevator scene.

tecnically, yes. But only if that desire is more important than your humanit and you dont give a fuck about losing it.

It's likely that anyone who conquered orth would trigger a world war. It also has such a long history of its own that it has strong sovereignty.

But user, he loves all of them!

You really have to be the fortunate one

This is a blue board, user. Do you know what this means? You're gonna get banned for this shit.

>Reg says he'll avenge them
>forgets about them in 10 seconds

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS