youtube.com/watch?v=FA69oJLOBsM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

me too thanks

thanks doc

>crab gets to fuck him all night long

Lucky bitch

Ougi was born because they were having kinky sex in school

I do that everyday before I go to bed.

>the best animation bits in the kizu movies were reserves to fanservice scenes like that

at least they know their priorities

source?

They had smelly sex in Hitagi's ugly apartment though.

all sex is smelly. they made love in the missionary position

>Not being able to recognize the artstyle on sight.

spoiler that shit

DELET THzIS

ls Araragi the hottest harm MC for recent years?

Imagine how bad crabs ego must be at this point.
She fucks the most attractive male in japan but claims she would ditch him if anyone better came along.
Lost virginity to Kaiki who's an older, experienced man who lives in wealth and is super attractive.
Has a rich father who loves her and gives her car rides to date araragi whenever she wants.
Accepts only the smartest or most athletic as her friends like Cat/monkey while avoids retards like nadeko or children in general.

More like in all of anime. I'm totally gay for him and I'm not ashamed to admit.

He's like 5'9"

>looks like this
>scared to have sex
what

hmmm

truly based

In normal human form without so much vampire he looks average

Even if he is sexy he's a weirdo introvert, makes sense he was nervous his first time. He got over it eventually

Jesus Christ

Can't even crack a fucking smile. Crab's a bitch

Crab taking credit for something Bat did with Rrrgi as usual.
Ougi is Bat & Rrrgi's daughteru.

sorry, private property, no trespassing allowed.
you can ask permission in exchange for donuts but be sure to abide by the rules.
>kissing is allowed but with no tongue.
>dry humping with underwear only so penetration is not allowed.
>you can touch anywhere except the groin area.
>if you are not satisfied yet, you can masturbate using a dildo to climax but no squirting.

>Nisio is still writing Crab in even though their romance is now a dunce due to a total lack of any development
Eh, why wouldn't he use character popularity polls to decide a heroine of the next novel, might as well get more money

>nsfw

P-O-S-S-E-S-S-I-V-E B-I-T-C-H

Why is ararararagi so perfect bros

>never is shown working out
>still ripped

He is my husbando and all but thats not how muscles work.
Unless never losing your muscles is a benefit of being a vampire.

Kaiki gets to fuck crab, user.
And he always cums inside.

Stupid namefag

>And he always cums inside.
He does not because crab always begs him to cum inside her. Geez! Crab should learn now to control her wants and tell him "don't cum inside"? That way, Kaiki will get fired up in doing the opposite and cum inside her.

>monogatari doujins are a rarity these days
>we won't get a doujin where they fuck in the car similar to that kanbaru one

fucks sake

Did you even watch the series. Araryaragi is at peak performance %100 of the time because of this universe's take on vampirism.

kaiki the cuck can't even get a proper erection due to all the times he was cucked in high school and college. kanbaru's father made him his bitch and fucked tooe many times while kaiki the cuck watched. that's the reason why he acts like an edgy faggot all the time

And still she got only walked home gently.

SAVAGE

based

see? this is what i'm taking about. crab can't control herself. this is a complete turn of for someone like kaiki to cum inside her. no wonder why kaiki is switched to monkey.

Did she drive him home gently?

It does not matter. He is going to fuck their precious little daughter anyway. It would be like him fucking the three of them at the same time.

>She fucks the most attractive male in japan
NANI?

Everyone would fuck Araragi

>claims she would ditch him if anyone better came along.
She did not claim it, she said she will do it. By better meaning this guy. I don't see anybody close to her that fits the description. It would be shameful of her if she was pertaining to her loving daddy.

sort of

That is what crab looks like whenever she is alone with her precious daddy. She gets horny just by the scent of him on the futons. Also, that is canonically incorrect because she does want to ride the rrrgi's bat mobile.

So a 3DPD. What a shit girl.

kaiki the cuck can't get an erection and he's dead anyways getting raped by japanese satan in hell like the faggot he is while he sees tooe fucking her husband the monkey's father and then satan cums all over his sallow body while he finally realizes that the fake is not better than the real thing. but it's too late and he keeps getting anally raped

>the fake is not better than the real thing.
Crab says otherwise. She said that Kaiki was more powerful and dangerous the the real thing. Rrrgi could not even come close to what Kaiki is and that infuriates him. Each time he see Crab, it reminds him of Kaiki.

He's closer to straight 5'

>fake better than the real thing

Only autistic chinese people who make counterfeit merchandise believe that shit.

Always knew Kaiki was a gayboy. Pale men in their 40s are always fags.

Nisio is nip but he believes.
He was the one who created the concept.
Or maybe he got it from somewhere and then rephrased it.

Specially in anime. Males in general are darker than women of the same race. A Norwegian man on average has darker skin tone than a Norwegian woman. It's genetics and it's the reason why men generally prefer women with pale skin whereas women generally prefer tanned men

so kaiki being pale means he's a fag?

>there are no Crabfags around to defend Crab because they all killed themselves.
Hilarious.

Means he probably has low testosterone considering Meme and Araragi are both darker. Guillotinecutter and Dramaturgy also have darker skin. Episode is the outlier because he's 6 years old.

This image led me down a fap path that ended in a spooky bj. Oh the lives we live.

>download complete

hum hum, interesting point...

>there's an entire three part Bloody Okojo doujin series with around 200 pages total
>Only an eighth of it is translated

I hate Bloody Okojo.
I love Pachimonogatari.
I love Panaimonogatari.

Pachimonogatari anime when?

no he's 5'4. Karen is taller than him and she is like 5'6.

where is doll?

It's bad writing.

> Claims she would ditch him if anyone better came along

To be fair, that's kind of just common sense with her logic, she thinks so highly and cares so much for Araragi that a nebulous "someone better" would really have to be inhumanly better than Araragi for her to leave him.

Because she was almost raped when she was little? Doesn't really matter how hot you are if something like that traumatises you when you're young.

Second best part of this scene was Hanekawa raping him with her eyes.

>who lives in wealth
Kaiki makes money by scamming middle school students.
The minute he has money, he spends it.

>no back muscles
dyel as fuck, didnt expect anything more from gooks

Why did they have to over-explain this moment mentioning that Shinobu did it?

It's the best moment in the series otherwise.

>crab finds out that ragi is wading through loli poon
>tries to cure him of his lolicon ways
>by tying him to a chair and having lolis ride his dick
Well, it's got her rationality down pat.

Because it's more interesting than yet another rage powerup. And because Nisio needed to plant more evidence of Shinobu being the best.

There's also that doujin where she finds out he was cheating, so she gets his sisters to rape him.

It's just a common theme

youtube.com/watch?v=FA69oJLOBsM

Time filler

Tell me about it. Those 10 seconds were really stretching the plot thin.

>blue board

I didn't see at as a rage powerup; I thought it implied that 'Ragi was humoring crab and playing around until he saw the message and got serious.

Crab a shit

Lewd

Shon

>a nebulous "someone better" would really have to be inhumanly better than Araragi for her to leave him.
He is much greater than real thing.
He is more powerful and dangerous.
That is what...
- Senjougahara Hitagi

>I don't care about profit and loss.
>Money does not have a value in itself.
>Money is only useful the moment you use it in exchange for something.
>Money is something replaceable. That is why I love it.
- Deishuu Kaiki

but he's still fake

>Why
To let everyone know that Bat would not put up with anyone even if it is against somebody that Rrrgi cares and love. She does not fear or worry about the consequences. The moment that she decides that things are getting too far or if she disagrees, she will act on it. She did the same thing to Snake and Snail too. She even clears it in Tsuki. She TOLD Rrrgi that she will suck his blood even if it means that he would not be able to continue living a humanly life. Rrrgi willingly AGREES with it. What does that say? It means that he will honor whatever Bat wishes. Rrrgi made that clear in Nise.
>Therefore, I will not interfere if Shinobu concluded --- or concessions.
>Whether she'd knocked sun.
>Or desire to destroy mankind.
>--- I also do not want to persuade her.
Insane, isn't it?

nani kore?

>misleading thumbnails

A fake that is greater than the real thing makes the real thing look like it is the one that is is fake. We are not talking about a glass replica of a diamond here. What kaiki did is manipulate carbon atom to create a diamond more perfect than naturally occurring one. That is what makes him great. It is like how he create an oddity by directly taping on the power of the human mind.

What is with all this anger? Did someone con you out of your sweetroll?

If you have been on Araragi's place. And all supernatural aspects of story was trown away. So just a chad with harem. Who would you fuck first?