I miss her

I miss her.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Saga-Tanya-Evil-light-novel/dp/0316512443/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1506614231&sr=1-1&keywords=tanya the evil
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Buy her books.

I just deleted the TV series this morning, it wasn't even that good. Why do people love it so much?

b8

LN translations when?

No really, outside of her being a cute loli it was rubbish.

just learn japanese

It's not like everyone likes it. If you bother talking about it chances are you have more positive feelings for it than negative

I know enough japanese to read most LNs, but Youjo Senki gives me a massive headache due to how it's written.

Is this the closest /his/ will get to their own anime?

I still think season 2 will be airing in 2018

Don't forget your Hetalia. Also, I believe the LN is a bit more /his/-oriented than the anime, with its additional content like tactics for instance.

New manga chapter when?

2019 is much more probably. NUT is currently busy with the new FLCL.

PRAISE BE ON YOU RISKY

Soon

considering it

>her

>Transgender

Its as if Youjo senki is anime original.
The manga is way behind the anime and while the LN is way ahead of both anime&manga its an LN and a poorly written one at that so no one cares about it.

>reading in gloves
For immersion or what purpose?

She's cute in that image, why didn't they make her cute in the anime?

i'm buying english edition

Just finished watching season one...what a ride, what a fucking ride. Also, fuck Being X, Jesus

"light" novel

She IS cute in the anime, you tasteless plebian

She's a boy

There is an english edition?

If you say her power-up prayer in front of the mirror three times but change kami to NUT, we'll get a second season. I miss her too.

Nein. I went through my newly arrived shipment back then. I need to take care of my stuff.
I'm waiting for a German version to fully appreciate Tanya's angry rants

amazon.com/Saga-Tanya-Evil-light-novel/dp/0316512443/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1506614231&sr=1-1&keywords=tanya the evil

Me too, it's one of the few war series I've actually seen that didn't suck total shit.

buy some, nigga

Unless there is a tiny Aoi Yuuki underneath the cover who'll narrate Tanya's lines while I'm reading, that won't do.

Cool

We had a few of them in the last few seasons but Youjo Senki was the best by far, followed by Alderamin in the Sky.

>just spend 35000 hours
>only to realise YS still makes your eyes bleed
Right.

It's good manners to take photos of your buyfag stuff in white linen gloves.
Because fingers can be gross and are always distracting.

Only watchable show in Winter 2017.

I hope the duckfaggot killed himself because show didn't flop like he hoped it would.

Where da epub at?

>December 12 2017
Are you blind?

Clearly.
How embarrassing.

oh...

Oh my god, Loli-Himmler is so cute.

Too bad she can't win.

todd?

Jej

>Loli-Himmler

i want to devote my life to her

Buy her merch and build yourself an altar. I do the same thing but with my queen.

Gid gud faget, shooting isn't that hard.

Where can I get that poster?

You casual or what?

Was part of a limited edition. Only option now are Japanese auction sites.
Same with pic related.

God damn it. Thanks. Is there a high-res image of the artwork out there at least?

I hate this show for shamelessly rippiing off real historical figures.

I don't know, I don't actively search for official artwork anymore, since I can either scan it or hold it in my hands.

>had seen a lot of Tanya art so got curious about the show
>watched it in its entirety just yesterday
>it was awesome, left wanting for more
>manga descended into utter trash, LNs are barely translated, extremely long and what's available is hopelessly behind even the anime.

I might have made a mistake.

Learn Japanese.

>manga descended into utter trash
What? I don't really follow the manga, what is wrong with it?

Being a tanya fan is suffering.

I feel you man. I've watched Tanya like 4 times already (and this number will probably go up especially if we'll ever organize an event to watch it together with Sup Forums) and I'm craving for more animated content without even knowing if season 2 will ever happen.

ever tried shooting children running around? or people falling out of a skyscraper? they're not as easy to hit as unsuspecting lardasses.

I don't like the art. Often does this kind of shit too, which seems completely at odds with things.

This is great though

Is that the mad scientist on top of the gun in the back ground?

Her?

Postin it

Fun action sequences, interesting character, an isekai protagonist that actually attempts to use his/her knowledge to get ahead in a new life.

>queen
>chair

>chair

so they're going to get rid of the duck lips for season 2 right

they must know that they lost BD sales because of these shit character designs

She is becoming the empress in the LN version right?

uhh where did you get that from

Lesser characters are worshiped by user as their Queen.

No, she'll become drug addicted, half-mad midget stuck forever in Russian purgatory.

I miss these old men

delete this

notGermany is gradually losing war due to high-command being retarded and following government dumb decisions.
Tanya is desperate since all her best efforts are in vain, the only thing is left to her is to pray.
Just as planned.

>tiny Aoi Yuuki
IsnĀ“t the real one tiny enough for you?

You can always go smaller.

>Lost sales
>Was only beat out by Konosuba and Kemono Friends
Sure dude

>>manga descended into utter trash
You're high, right?

yeah but it could have had more

You ain't wrong, 6K is a decent amount though
Who has the webm of the sales graph where winters shows sails were shown getting blown out by KF?

It's supposed to represent Tanya's easygoing attitude towards being an active fighter in a world war, for everyone it's horrifying, for Tanya it's just another day in the office doing her part and going on merrily after it all ends.
After all he already knows how it's all generally going to end, she just has to nudge the pieces to fall into their place.

It's gotta be the meth though. Only way to explain her using animal people in her explanations.

Not that guy but it does look pretty terrible. There's a reason why 99% of fan art doesn't replicate it.

Really? All I see is anime design Tanya, manga design is uncommon while LN design is the rarest of the three.

>After all he already knows how it's all generally going to end
>YFW notGermany can't win even in Isekai

Will FLCL take that long though?

Talking specifically about the fat lips.

They gotta make their NTRshit presentable for all the NTRfags out there.

But that's kind of the point though: She is not easygoing at all. She doesn't care but it's more because she is some kind of hyper efficient sociopath, not because she takes things lightly.

In my mind and because of how calculating Tanya is, when I see those scenes I think they would be represented in some sort of hyper-realistic and grim style more akin to the LN instead of that cartoony shit. I understand that's not really possible cause that would be way harder to make but it doesn't really click with how I picture the character.

This. No wonder he's friends with Maruyama. Both dont know when to spot writting. Not that i am complaing.

>you will never be rerugen
>you will never be raped by tanya