We Need To Ban Sexualized Billboards

Literally the one thing I agree with feminists on. These billboards promote degeneracy and hypersexualization. I mean in the 1950s if you even had a swimsuit model you'd be considered a freak and could LEGALLY (but rarely) be instiutionalized for it under the diagnosis of "fetishism". George Putnam said that nude models were a form of decadence and said the Supreme Court ruled they are not promoted by first amendment. So why do we allow that garbage?

>pic related is what im talking about

youtube.com/watch?v=om4kMTw-R6o

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HaH0X7wQxN0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Billboards are already banned in my state

t. Mainefag

There should be more billboards with Kate Upton in skimpy outfits. This promotes happiness for all.

No, that shit needs to be CRIMINALIZED

Recorded the same year as whatever bullshit you linked, I didn't watch it. I'm guessing it's some uptight bitchman bitching about something. Uptight bitcges hace always bitches about everything, normal people ignore them
youtu.be/HaH0X7wQxN0

>being offended by giant women in swimwear
wow giantphobe much?

Normal people are degenerate which is why it needs to be a FEDERAL law

Meme flags should be criminalized

She's actually ugly as fuck thats the funny thing. The way she's shaped and the mole on her face ruin it.

all billboards?

You sir are a faggot. I usually don’t even like blondes but Kate is perfect.

No. The way her body is shaped is it's very masculine, if you are attracted to it you're a homosexual

she's a fridge with above average tits.
I'm not sure why she got so famous, there are plenty of women out there with better bodies

What do you mean by fridge?

This old hag bitch is hideous.

It’s ok to be wrong, but don’t lie.

I feel so sorry for you people

Why?

You're so far off the deep end you've become offended by a swimsuit model on a billboard. Sex is mediocre, there's literally no reason to get so worked up over never having it.

>ugly as fuck
Come on now user, as far as models go she isn’t very special but you are being ridiculous.