Who else hates all shounenshit and "manime"?

Who else hates all shounenshit and "manime"?

Me, specially berserk after it became shonen trash it self

>I only like slice of life moe anime for otaku babies like me

>bitching about shounen
>pic is a seinen

I'm hit or miss on them. They either have to be more of something I like (Black Clover), or something new that plays with the troupes in a cool way. But it takes a lot for me to get into it.

Also fuck Berserk and Guyver. Those will never end and their authors will die.

"I CAN ONLY ENJOY 1 THING"
WHO CARES

This. Fuck off idiot.

>Who else hates all shounenshit and "manime"?
More faggots like you maybe?

Berserk is garbage after the boat tho

me

Berserk starts being garbage after guts gets the berserker armor and starts being a baby sitter. Berserk was always better when Guts was alone besides maybe like puck or something and we were able to see what he was thinking more. Conviction sucks because there is so little fucking Guts in it. I dont know why anybody actually like fucking fettuccine alfredo and fucking suckdickbutthole.

I don't . I love SAO!

Faggots like you maybe?

>doesn't like manly shit
faggot

I despise the term itself. It reeks of normalfag tryhard

Yeah, I too am an idiot who hate manga based on the target of the Magazine where those Manga are published...oh, wait, I'm not.

If you read different kinds of manga you realize the terms shonen, shojo, seinin, and josei really don't have concrete meanings in regards to content. There's plenty of seinen that would have no trouble being released in a shonen magazine if you just slap some furigana on it. I haven't read much josei but I imagine it's similar for it too.

This

>hates "manime"

Would you like some fries with your Kirito?

Not me

I dont

Fuck you. Serpico is perfection.

Because Potato a cute, CUTE!