Swedish Foreign Minister says Scandinavian women should have sex with foreigners

Swedish foreign minister Margot Wallstrom says Trump has diminished the USA's role as leader of the free world. She says more women are needed in politics due to toxic masculinity degrading democracy and that Scandinavian women should be encouraged to marry foreigners and have children with them.

dn.se/nyheter/varlden/martin-gelin-staben-har-tappat-greppet-om-trump/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pDaAingHxzU
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4516141/
youtu.be/KvtT3UyhibQ
youtube.com/channel/UCD_PIyX-Pzu4k-G3rqkG2Bg
facebook
youtube.com/watch?v=peZN3EE2wJk
eurogenes.blogspot.fi/2014/04/the-really-old-europe-is-mostly-in.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

They already are

Yeah but has it ever been encouraged by their top politicians?

This is a fucking autrocity

Wow.

I hate Swedes so much. Biggest faggots in Europe by far.

It's called a shit test. What she subconsciously wants is for her own men to take control of her, dominate her, and then do the same to the foreigners.

Why do Swedes keep electing such retarded politicians?

Even our most far-left politicians in the US don't say retarded shit like that.

I can only conclude it's because most Swedes are faggots.

Imagine my shock.

SWEDEN
YES

Why does the color of his skin matter? He looks like a well dressed, intelligent young man and she looks happy.

Im personally happy for them :)

I agree.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Ethnomasocism at it's finest.

Is that the same bitch that called for sterilization of white male children? And why is she still breathing?

Also this article doesn't even mention Sweden's foreign minister, top kek

Good evening, Mr. Trudeau.

>implying such a thing is only happening between this one couple
Kill yourself.

Link?

Isn't this blatant genocide?

>Swedish Foreign Minister says Scandinavian women should have sex with foreigners

I absolutely endorse this. Burn in the hell you created.

STOP TAINTING MY FLAG

hmm lets see

>flag

checks out

nice proxy, leaf

>this is happening exclusively in scandinavia
"Not to intermarry racially is bad for the survival of the country." - Nicholas Sarkozy, President of France

>Margot
Your link doesn't even mention that.
It just says that the "white house veterans" can't control Trump.

Why is one Swede speaking for all of Scandinavia?

Peak progressive?

HOW THE FUCK IS THIS A FUCKING JUICE AD

stay stronk bro, you'll make it

>immigrants are exclusively in scandinaiva

>tfw you know you've fucked over your entire country

>but national television acting gigs don't come around often.

Whites need to wake up, and realize their true enemy, NOW!

CAN'T WAKE UP

You know that actually wouldn't piss me off, he may be a poo in loo but at least he looks like he wants to be part of Norway and has enthusiasm for his culture.

In a broader sense yeah it dilutes things but at least he's trying, it's the fucking ghetto dwelling gibmedats that are rage inducing.

SAVE ME

I google translated that article and there was no mention of this part

>that Scandinavian women should be encouraged to marry foreigners and have children with them.

Oh my God you're fucking right. This is why women shouldn't be in charge.

>muh it's the thought that counts
kys faget

no, no concessions for enthusiasm, he should not be there in the first place. he can like Norway and its culture all he wants - but he can do so from the comfort of his bombed out apartment in aleppo

tainting the best gene pool in the world

youtube.com/watch?v=pDaAingHxzU

The OP is that faggot hapa from asianmasculinity.

I agree

I hope you have the privilege of being the only (((white))) person in an area inhabited exclusively by shitskins some day.

let them fall. norway bros you need to build a fucking wall

Take every racemixed baby out behind the barn and smash it's skull with a fence post like a non human pest it is

What does this have to do with juice?

why do get a little bit angry seeing white women with brown and black men?

You'll need to cut off the internet somehow.

Once the white male steps outside and receive sunlight, they'll revert to chad mode and 4th Reich is imminent. True story.

WAKE ME UP INSIDE!!

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4516141/

>Dumb racist rednecks.

SAVE ME!

youtu.be/KvtT3UyhibQ

This is now an endangered species.

I browse pol only to see stuff like that and rage.

I hope I have a stroke and die.

(((juice)))

Asshole, South America is the best example of how bad race mixing is. Look at your shitty country.

because you know their daughters will never be as pretty as them

This

pretty sure this is fake
never found it on youtube by looking at all these brand juice videos
however swedish railway ads with downs and trannies are real

Swedish men are fucking losers and deserve all the humiliation Swedish women pile on them. They obviously have no shame, and are of degenerate scum.

>tfw society wants me to feel guilty about being attracted to someone this beautiful and pure

White women are a bigger enemy of "White People" than any Jew or other non-white.

No Jew made millions of white women fuck niggers and have mutt babies.

anyone know who made the ad?

For God's sake Sweden. Give your heads shake and sort your selves out.

Lol that's gay nigga

Not all foreigners in Sweden are black/brown you ignorant racist canuck.

heres their homepage. i cant find it either

youtube.com/channel/UCD_PIyX-Pzu4k-G3rqkG2Bg

KILL THE MOTHERFUCKING INTERNET!!! KILL IT WITH FIRE!!!!!!

Reminder Norway has its own ((agent)) trying to do the same Barbara Lerner Spectre did to Sweden. Pic related. This is no joke. Instead of making cuck posts anons should treat this as a serious threat, they're targeting Scandinavia because it's the whitest region in Europe. If they take it down it will be that much easier to take down other countries(which are already infested themselves, but they are harder to take down due to larger political influence and population - see France, Germany and the UK)

JUST

Ohhh boyyy can't wait to spread my Baltic genes to the northern krauts and make the blue areas yelow. >:))))

facebook com/godmorgon/videos/10154496243357204/

That pic infuriates me, I pretty much compare it mentally to a picture from the 80's or 90's of a group of very pretty little Norwegian girls and now I would imagine a lot of them have been browned, those desert niggers are feral, those girls are going to get beat up/murdered sooner or later

Daily reminder that as much as Scandis are cucks USA is by far the most cuckest country in west, you have more niggers in USA than all of west taken togeather so shut the fuck up mongrells.

This is not really surprising at this point in time.

I am going to muttify the sweeds

>wtf is a latvia
seriously, where is it on a map?
is it a meme country like kekistan?

N is not a white haplogroup. It's mongoloid. It came from China.

You're not white.

Why you into D&C tactics? Jewish? Self-hating white?

that doesn't mean we are more of cucks, it means our country is more shit

no its called not an offended half nigger like you are, faggot

You should honestly get the boys together and rape the shit out of her after killing her boyfriend.

I believe this. Western women need their men to step up to be strong fathers and leaders.

Letting foreign men invade combined with this pro race mix rhetoric is the ultimate shit test.

Either way women get nord chad or brown chad, win/win for their genetic prerogative.

Either way the Jews win.

>he's trying his best guys
Doesn't he care for his own culture? What happened to cultural appropriation?
Oh, it's only bad when whites do it. Got it.

I herd yuo leik mudkips.

oh cool, you posted a map from an amateur website like eupedia

must totally be accurate.

N1c is not a white haplogroup. Get over it monogloid.

N countries in Europe have the highest European admixture.

WHG admixture peaks in the East Baltics. Nothing you second rate "whites" can do about it.

/r/unexpected

So they weren't joking about the swedes.... Anyway, what a progressive juice

Exacly as less you know about us the better.

"Toxic masculinity"? That bitch, I'm going to cut her up-- Ahh, fuck it.

I'm not going to read a bullshit amateur website you try to post.

I look at credible institutions only liek MIT and Harvard. They all say N1c people are descended from mongoloids.

Fuck off finngolian.

It isn't genocide when it's done agianst white people

Post pics of nordic hotties to give Sweden strength

that pale body of hers would look really good getting penetrated by dark meat

youtube.com/watch?v=peZN3EE2wJk

I'm calling fake still. However it bothers me that someone actually made this

You don't need to. You don't need to do anything at all except sit there like Trudeau with your legs together while I lecture you.

eurogenes.blogspot.fi/2014/04/the-really-old-europe-is-mostly-in.html

>What happened to cultural appropriation?

Cultural appropriation isn't a real thing, It's an American leftist concept.