>Random Feb 12
imgur.com/a/QoYG5
>DeZ-Bukamal Feb12
i.imgur.com/vZzmVeG.jpg

>Lavrov on Syria
pastebin.com/dGE6m4mr

Devs Mar 4
>E Ghouta
SAA overnight assault captures al-Oabb,al-Shaffoniya,sal-Rayhanah, Bayt Naim and al-Muhammadiyah towns. They have firecontrol over Shifouniyah-Douma Road now
Choppers airdrops leaflets,call on civilians to head to safety
SAA captures Uataya stronghold from JaI
SAA publishes video of militants firing on 2 children fleeing battle in East Ghouta
Reports:Civilians form armed groups to combat militant factions and escape
RU MoD:HTS plans to attack UN convoy entering Duma on Mar4
>Afrin:TFSA takes control of Raju centre
>Nusra loses tank after tank during failed armored assault against rival Islamist fighters in west Aleppo
>Nusra recaptures 50 towns in Idlib and Aleppo from rival Islamist militia
>Turkey kills over 50 Syrian pro-gov’t fighters in one week
>IS attacks Iraqi army around Mosul, shoots down surveillance blimp over Tikrit
>100+ Turkish Army vehicles travel to Syria’s Afrin for 2nd phase of Operation Olive Branch
>Reports:SAA readies for major offensive in northwest Hama
>Saudi-led coalition imposes control of Nati district in central yemen
>Houthis target US-made Abrams M1A2 battle tank with guided missile in new video,tank not fully destroyed

Prev

Other urls found in this thread:

imdb.com/title/tt6333074/
ok.ru/video/574499588707
youtube.com/watch?v=H1Lck4Z0IQc
2ch.pm/wm/src/2953495/15201789145110.webm
zitamar.com/mozambique-morocco-japan-three-way-fight-western-sahara-maputo/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Death to the goyim

It's not that hard.

Ya'll niggas gonna die soon.

>good morning Syria thread 2x in a single day
Also tell your girl to stop being a psycho

Laters, /sg/. I guess I should say "Sorry" for that edgy whore.
Have a good one.

Corn Syrup must be spread to all corners of the globe, this is the true manifest destiny that the founding fathers spoke of.

Good night lad

Good night Lawgoy.

Downvote this:
imdb.com/title/tt6333074/

>American and allies total inflicted casualties upon ISIS:
>82,931+ Killed
>Syrian, Russian, Iranian, Hezbollah Terrorists, and Shia Terrorist Militias combined inflicted casualties upon ISIS:
>4767+ Killed
But sure, keep telling yoursleves that Russia defeated ISIS. It was America, you dummies.

>remember, no [EMBED]s
So, webms only?

Digits checked.

ok.ru/video/574499588707

>american """"""""""""""special"""""""" forces

lol

dont be sorry, gn user

Most of the contributing "American allies" were Iraqi army and Iran-backed Shiite militias. America is help to keep ISIS alive on the Iraqi border still.

صباح الخير، سوريا.

How's Baghdad these days? What's the level of insecurity in general? Has anything improved in the last year?

Kek. But seriously, Africa has many lawless areas which Islamists are happy to infest. African leadership has problems dealing with it, and no one else is really stepping up to the plate.

they blocked it

>no one else is really stepping up to be the world policeman that nobody wants

ftfy

Which one are you, OP?

صباح الخير المغرب
I wonder, why doesn't Morocco ever deal with that strip of Sahara that is controlled by the rebels? It would finally clean up their borders.

>African leadership has problems dealing with it, and no one else is really stepping up to the plate.
Ain't frogs the ones who heavily invested inna niggerland?

Shouldn't they be doing the shit instead of amis?

Oh, one more thing. Look what is gonna get gained SOON.
Ahh.. the memories...

No, but I can add those in as well if you like, we can make it 100,000+ killed.

>In September, members of ISIL killed the Ahrar ash-Sham commander Abu Obeida al-Binnishi, after he had intervened to protect a Malaysian Islamic charity; ISIL had mistaken its Malaysian flag for that of the United States.[16][17]
>isis education

youtube.com/watch?v=H1Lck4Z0IQc

They will never admit anything like this because they're stooges for Russian propaganda. We have been bombing ISIS for years before Russia shows up, empties their old dummy bomb collection on what's left, and calls it a day.

And Russia never once touched Iraq. ISIS is not called Islamic State of Syria. But it's okay because the propagandists can just give all the credit for what happened in Iraq to the 30 or 40 Iranian militiamen there.

Fucking pukes. Can't say the truth with a straight face. If this was the Cold War you'd see them root for the commies.

now that I think of it, it's also just a patently incorrect statement since the French army in particular has been heavily invested in counter-terrorism operations in Africa (being that its all former french clay) since the mid-80s.

So it is quite literally just "USA USA USA"

P(F)erisna

Not to mention that both cities that had served as ISIS capitals were freed with mostly American help.

what a fucking shame, DL where?

PMU isn't America tho

no es esa che, empieza en el 6:38
2ch.pm/wm/src/2953495/15201789145110.webm

France's intervention is an excuse for the regimes in place to not put money into that issue and make sure their governments will not be troubled by any kind of rebels, be they islamists or simply fed up people.

It's the oldest United Nations mission still ongoing... simply going balls deep and occupying it would be more trouble than it's worth when it comes to international recognition (which is all we need at this point).
South Africa have been niggers recently and stole a cargo of phosphates we sent while promising to give the revenues to the polisario. This will have long-lasting effects on the relationship between the two countries, especially in the current context with Morocco's deep integration process into the African Union.

>There are people in this general who don't get this
That's not how you do it. It's (F)ersian.
Ah, the American help, where they proceeded to bomb Mosul and Raqqa into the worst ruins this war has seen. They're still cleaning up Mosul, and it'll take years if not a decade+ to clean up all the mess in Mosul.

Yes yes, I'm sure you'd prefer that Islamists take over Africa.
Come on guys, it's France. Not trying to insinuate anything against their efforts, but we already relied on them to settle shit in Vietnam and look how that ended up.

صباح الخير لسوريا و المغرب و العرب كلهم
Oh, it's getting better over here, bombings slowed down significantly, Most of the shit is going down in the west towards the Border with Syria. Life goes on here. You would sometimes forget there's a war going on off to the west of Baghdad lol

How about the number of "moderate rebels" killed by Russia + allies? It is much higher than the ISIS number. Different objectives, plus their de facto capital of Mosul was in Iraq.

Does anyone here play csgo?

?

7,176 killed in U.S. air-strikes (22 September 2014–23 September 2017),[14] 4,258 killed in Russian air-strikes (30 September 2015–01 August 2017),[15] total of 24,232+ reported killed

That is in syria according to SOHR.

Bada-boom, welcome to neo-/sg/.
Good-night and good-luck once again.
>tfw I have to live for another 5+ months...
I only wanted the star... to make a wish....

>oh they bombed them too much

Jesus christ you Russiaboo propagandists are pathetic. You make memes about Russia bombing the last hospital in Aleppo and the civilians getting killed all the time, laugh like it is nothing, then the US bombs a location, suddenly you're fucking UNICEF crying.

Do you people really have any morals or backbone? Would you sell your mom into prostitution if I told you it would make the US look bad?

We already relied on you to settle shit in Vietnam and look how that ended up.

dog bless

>Russia never once touched Iraq
Probably because the Iraqi government never requested Russia to intervene in Iraq, since Russia actually respects international law

Well yeah, that's what I said
are you brain-damaged?

what do you propose then, encouraging regime change? this is realpolitik my dog

do you know where you are soyboy?
fuck off

hope they set up a monument to us in that town

>Russia actually respects international law

AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>American and allies total inflicted casualties upon ISIS:
,931+ Killed
You must be including civilians to that count.

>encouraging regime change?
That would only make matters worse. The entire political class is corrupt in Sahel, anyway... France is trying to gather funds and actors for a long-term political solution to the islamist problem, but I doubt they'll manage to achieve anything significant.
There's no winning move when dealing with that region.

>It's the oldest United Nations mission still ongoing... simply going balls deep and occupying it would be more trouble than it's worth
Makes sense, seeing as how Morocco controls the coastline and the resources while the rebels control fucking sand.
>international recognition (which is all we need at this point).
Explain? I know next to nothing about that situation.
>African Union
African Union seems to have worse problems to deal with at the moment than a soured relationship between SA and Morocco (who are on opposite ends of the continent).
>>tfw I have to live for another 5+ months...
Let's talk about it tomorrow.
>I only wanted the star... to make a wish....
You can always go outside and wish upon a real star :^).
Good night Lawgoy.

Correct. So we're left to mitigate the disease. Africa seems terrible now, imagine if it had a salafist caliphate right in the middle of it. No thank you

What is this? Some sort of eurocuck meme?

>that's what I said
>american literacy

go back to r/the_donald my fellow magapede

Salafist caliphate will crop up in Africa if the people there want it to crop up. If they truly want salafist caliphate, there ain't shit a superpower can do to stop it.
Besides, the region's had salafist caliphates long before America existed, and it will continue to have salafist caliphates after America is gone.

Spotted the newfaggots.

What caliphates are you referring to? Salafism didn't exist until the 18th century. And no, they don't just pop up because of popular support. That's the laziest excuse to sit around and let corruption fester I've ever heard.

>its self-determination and lawful when kosovo secedes
>its a violation of international law when Crimea, Abhkhazia and South Ossetia secede

Really gets the syrup pumpin'

(Full disclosure Kosovo secession 2nd best day of my life, ubi srbina etc).

Remember Gaddafi? Me too...

embarrassing really

>imagine if it had a salafist caliphate right in the middle of it
Why do you care who rules african lands?
Also african governments can solve stuff themselves, just look at how they handled boko haram.

Crimea didn't secede. It got annexed.

>30 or 40 Iranian militiamen
Wait wut? PMU is much larger than that.

Crimeans copy-pasted the model of how Kosovo seceded.

>Crimean people vote to secede from Ukraine and petition the Russian federation for annexation, in an exercise of their self-determination
>"waw that's not legitimate" t. burgers

I still dont see how Russia is the bad guy. At least they did a vote, unlike the ONLY DEMOCRACY IN THE MIDDLE EAST, which just blobs into other countries.

>Explain? I know next to nothing about that situation.
Morocco is buddies with the US and most of western Europe right now when it comes to the Western Saharan case. Sweden and the Netherlands are still being bitches by kneeling to a handful of militants, though. During the last 5 years, we've also managed to get on our side the majority of African countries, with only Mozambique, Tanzania, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Algeria, and South Africa being hardline opponents at the moment.

The problem is that even with all this, none of our allies will outright say "Sahara is Moroccan" at this point. Morocco has proposed multiple plans to give autonomy to the region, but only under the unchanging condition that it falls under Moroccan sovereignty, which SADR has always refused. As long as the core beliefs of the two parties involved clash like that, Western Sahara will remain a "non-self-governing territory", in UN-speak.

>African Union seems to have worse problems to deal with at the moment than a soured relationship between SA and Morocco (who are on opposite ends of the continent).
Morocco coming back into the AU actually divided the union in two camps on an issue which wasn't really brought up before, given that Western Sahara is (illegally) a member. This could allow us to put some pressure on pro-saharan countries.

Crimea ceided
Then voted to join Russia

PMU
Size 100,000 to 120,000

fucking Americunts

>Ghouta

What the fuck went wrong?

DO SOMETHING, DRUMPF

>Not trying to insinuate anything against their efforts, but we already relied on them to settle shit in Vietnam and look how that ended up.
FFS, frogs are spent at that time. The frogs know it, amis, know it, and even the viets know it as well. Had Vietnam been given independence then you might have had a strong "bulwark" against gommies inna EA and SEA. But since you amis want manifest destiny ver. 2.0/neo-colonialism (by using frogs as a front, and waging a hearts and minds campaign on the mountain people of Vietnam), a Korean-esque Vietnam happened.

Still, amis being all heroics 'n' shieet would just absolve the nigger gubmint of nigger-related duties and responsibilities.

You need to let them sort their shit out instead of you sorting their own shit out. Pretty much amis or any foreign power acting as world police just gives an incentive for the local gubmint/military retards to flourish since these fuckers know that you will be saving their asses at the eleventh hour. If you want an accurate example of what I just typed, just look at fliplandistan pre-Duterte administration. Now, we have a lot of catching-up to do due to the laziness and incompetency in our gubmint and armed forces. (Fucks sake, even our military officials still insist on buying overpriced western shit.)

ALLAH
SOURIYA
BASHAR

>Morocco is buddies with the US and most of western Europe right now when it comes to the Western Saharan case. Sweden and the Netherlands are still being bitches by kneeling to a handful of militants, though.
Those two countries may soon have bigger issues to worry about than a handful of desert militants on another continent.
>During the last 5 years, we've also managed to get on our side the majority of African countries, with only Mozambique, Tanzania, Kenya, Zimbabwe, Algeria, and South Africa being hardline opponents at the moment.
What do they gain out of that? Morocco is de-facto the victor in this conflict.
>The problem is that even with all this, none of our allies will outright say "Sahara is Moroccan" at this point. Morocco has proposed multiple plans to give autonomy to the region, but only under the unchanging condition that it falls under Moroccan sovereignty, which SADR has always refused.
What do you think would take for them to recognize Western Sahara as Moroccan clay?
>As long as the core beliefs of the two parties involved clash like that, Western Sahara will remain a "non-self-governing territory", in UN-speak.
Same general question as above (change of status)
>Morocco coming back into the AU actually divided the union in two camps on an issue which wasn't really brought up before, given that Western Sahara is (illegally) a member. This could allow us to put some pressure on pro-saharan countries.
Because your allies outnumber your opponents?

Turns out the terrorists were bluffing. There was no prepared defense.

From an idealistic perspective, yes, it would be nice to let the locals sort out these problems. Idealism doesn't always jive with reality. Leaders like Duterte don't exactly grow on trees.

They don't have the numbers for that shit

W BAS

Newfag here. What's the story on this?

Is it true that EU countries are paying your government to purge weed crops?

no, lurk more

>Leaders like Duterte don't exactly grow on trees.
And there would be none in the future if amis still pursue their intrusive foreign policy that only propagates laziness and incompetence since the "allies" (read: vassals of the west) are assured that uncle sam comes a-knockin' once their banana republics go haywire.

Letting nations and their peoples have crunch times pertaining to governance is not an "ideal", it is what is supposed to be done; i.e. reality. It is basically how any nation in this world started. There is no nation that succeeded whilst being coddled by any foreign power/s.

>(((you))) being this mad
literally pleasuring myself to your butthurt in this post rn, kill yourself cia nigger faggot

If you ever got your shit together then you would be harder to control. Instability is a feature not a bug.

>What do they gain out of that?
Existing ties with either Algeria or South Africa along with giving the impression they're fighting for African freedom, I guess. These are all countries that have hosted big liberation movements.

>What do you think would take for them to recognize Western Sahara as Moroccan clay?
At this point, the only reason Western Sahara is still an issue at the UN is because of its initial inertia. Nobody wants to be the first one to break UN protocol (which calls for the "self-determination right of the Sahrawi people"), especially first world nations which are very careful when it comes to that.
Only a breakdown of the Polisario could probably resolve the solution at this point... and with Algeria next door being its #1 sponsor, that sounds pretty hard.
It's kind of a frozen cold conflict.
>Because your allies outnumber your opponents?
I'd have been hesitant to say that before, but in the last 5 years, the King put a lot of effort into doing a "tour" of Africa, improving bilateral relations between Morocco and the rest of the continent through trade agreements and capital injection (we're one of the leading investors in Africa). We used to be very focused towards the Arab World and Europe in the past, and given how unstable the former is and how unhelpful the latter are, it was time to diversify a bit.

Also can't forget that SADR tries to hijack any kind of African conference/summit through their supporters, like the time the Mozambique representative in an Africa-Japan summit tried to sneak a Western Saharan guy in and got shouted at by the nips (whose imperial house is on very good terms with the Moroccan monarchy): zitamar.com/mozambique-morocco-japan-three-way-fight-western-sahara-maputo/
This kind of petty drama decredibilizes the AU.

I heard something about that, but thanks to new strains, the production has increased in the last 10 years while the surface of weed fields has decreased by 3x.

That's right, keep praying for the collapse of the US. It will come any day now. Russian and Chinese bases in Western Europe by 2030. Lol

Didn't Duterte appear despite our help?

They'll be ready when they're ready. Until then we'll give them money and bomb their jihadists. Because attempting to nip the islamist problem in the bud is more important than pulling out on a wish and a prayer.

Moron. Stable countries mean stable markets. We make far more money from exports to peaceful countries than we do from selling weapons. This is ultimately about investment.

When you destabilize a country you can take a larger piece of the pie. Even if the total pie isn't as big we get more of it.

Oh, i'm sure you folks have got your own feminist and SJW cancer to deal with...

I mean jeez, it feels horrible to be on the path to slowly loosing your identity as a country...

>Existing ties with either Algeria or South Africa along with giving the impression they're fighting for African freedom, I guess. These are all countries that have hosted big liberation movements.
Makes sense.
>At this point, the only reason Western Sahara is still an issue at the UN is because of its initial inertia. Nobody wants to be the first one to break UN protocol (which calls for the "self-determination right of the Sahrawi people"), especially first world nations which are very careful when it comes to that.
It may have to be broken at some point. This can't go on forever.
>Only a breakdown of the Polisario could probably resolve the solution at this point... and with Algeria next door being its #1 sponsor, that sounds pretty hard.
Jihadis in Idlib break down and infight all the time with Turkey being their #1 sponsor, but I suppose I'm comparing apples to oranges.
>I'd have been hesitant to say that before, but in the last 5 years, the King put a lot of effort into doing a "tour" of Africa, improving bilateral relations between Morocco and the rest of the continent through trade agreements and capital injection (we're one of the leading investors in Africa). We used to be very focused towards the Arab World and Europe in the past, and given how unstable the former is and how unhelpful the latter are, it was time to diversify a bit.
Makes sense.
>Also can't forget that SADR tries to hijack any kind of African conference/summit through their supporters
Well it's pretty much the only way they can get any kind of notice at this point.
>like the time the Mozambique representative in an Africa-Japan summit tried to sneak a Western Saharan guy in and got shouted at by the nips (whose imperial house is on very good terms with the Moroccan monarchy): zitamar.com/mozambique-morocco-japan-three-way-fight-western-sahara-maputo/
JEJ, looks like a lot of fun.
>This kind of petty drama decredibilizes the AU.
You should see Hohol Parliament fights.

>slowly loosing your identity as a country...
We've already lost our identity as a country in all but the rural areas.