youtube.com/watch?v=BpfcUWpAztU

youtube.com/watch?v=Vzq_AQQ9F9g

Who's the cutest trap, Asahi or Raichi?

>That one guy who finished OG aikatsu in 5 days

How was the episode?

(OP) #
Marry Mahiru for the steady idle income
Adopt Yozora
Attempt to fuck Asahi, find out there's no vagina, throw him in the car, drive to a sex-change clinic of the future (one that physically changes your gender completely, not just mutalates your dick like they do today - he'll/she'll be physically capable of becoming pregnant when they're done and have no traces of a y chromosome having ever existed), then fuck her

How was the episode?

i want to FUCK mahiru

That would be me.

What do you mean?

Finally I finished S2 of Pripara

Sentence enders are a horrible abomination.
Lala the best

The Idol Time ED doesn't have a dance, does it?

It's true nano.

>Sentence enders are a horrible abomination.
Are they puri?

youtube.com/watch?v=MnB3YSG9C2A
Skip to the second half

I want to die.

>Young Mahiru is literally young short haired Serena
Kawaii.

Go watch the PriParis movie!

Damn I really like that song.

Thanks. What's this?

Did you guys crossdress when you were kids?
Do you crossdress now that you are an adult?

I'm too ugly ;_;

I used to have a skirt that I wore at home as a child, but I don't crossdress now.

Who's Satoshi then?

I crossdressed once for Halloween, it was awesome.

Ako, Lily or Rola. Three flavors of loser for you to pick up.

All male siblings :(

Did you have no mom too or something?

I cosplayed as a boy once.

She doesn't wear makeup, dresses or skirts.

What did you dress-up as?
Did you do it properly or was it just dude put on a dress speed-running community tranny-tier?

That sucks. You missed out.

It's criminal how much better the OGKatsu girls are when compared to the Stars girls.

I saw some neighbour girls literally drag a male friend out of their house wearing the girls uniform. I didn't understand what I was jealous about, and assumed it was attention.

That's what happens when your characters are actual characters with individuality with their own goals and adventures instead of glorified plot-devices that revolve around other people.

In my last day of school all guys wore girls uniform, and vice versa. It was fun.

>What did you dress-up as?
Some kind of fairy, I wore a high-slit dress. I didn't put on makeup or anything if that's what you're asking, so I was just a guy in a dress. I happened to have a girly haircut at least.

You serious my man? In the lastest crossover Aoi said "odayakajanai" like three times.
Stars has good characters stuck in a bad show, it's like the opposite of OG.

>I didn't understand what I was jealous about, and assumed it was attention.
Hope you are fulfilling your dream and crossdressing now user. It's never too late to start.

>ding dong
>see this

wat do

>no sheep
Release the hounds

Open door, grab them, knock them out, put on the rape and torture basement.

Thanks for bringing my cat home.

Ako does look a bit lost in that pic.

As I look at this shot of Yume, countless potential h-doujin plots flash through my mind.

I love the Stars girls, but compared to the OGKatsu girls they're lacking. They have no individual goals right now, at the start it was to join S4 but they did that by episode 50. After taht they've just been coasting by without any real motivator to keep reaching for higher levels.

Pet the cat and bully the octopus, I'll leave the other two in the hall.

Grab Koharu-chan. Then close the door.

Why potential h-doujin plots when Roller literally broke into the Kasumi apartment to comfort a lonely Mahiru in the actual episode?

Only Koharu may enter and only without her glasses

>goals
What about their actual characters? I like how they can actually show emotion besides smiling professionally and none of them is there EXCLUSIVELY to say her catchphrase and leave, like many OGs were. Them not having goals like you say goes back to what I said, good characters in a shit show.

Play with cat. Call Rola a loser.

I'm sorry, I'm more of a Pripara guy

We don't deserve Juri.

I want Juri to stick that thing into me.

>That copypasted castle
How lazy

Bonita!

You work, you die.

Their characters aside from a few are relatively shallow.

Yume is easily the most developed - but even then her growth has been centered around her being handed opportunities and not earning them.

Rola isn't a very good character, her entire personality and role revolves around Yume. She may have become vice student council president but we see nothing of her in the role - the only reason she was given it was so she'd be close to Yume.

Ako might even be more developed then Yume and actually feels like her own character who could surivive without interacting without the rest of the cast. At the start I didn't like her but now she's in my top 4 Stars girls.

Mahiru is stuck in this zone of being close to developing into her own character but whenever it comes closes she falls back to "oh my nee-san" and its getting increasingly rare for her to have an episode or scene where Yozora isn't referenced.

Koharu fucked off for so long she never really had a character and time to develop and her skills were all learned off screen. We'll see what comes of her in the future. But like Rola she's only there to help out and hover around Yume.

25th Gen S4 should have been the series protagonists.

>25th Gen S4 should have been the series protagonists.
Explain why would they have been good characters then.

I want to die.

I love the OG girls and Stars girls. But I love the OG girls a little bit more.

Who let the sidle in?

I want to kiss Mikuru

Now I want a reverse Geiger Counter where lolis go door to door selling beer and rock CDs.

MadoRin>Stars>Ichigogens>>>>>Akarigens>(previous)S4

I don't know if they would, but they have a different chemistry then the current group of girls.

They don't all hover around Hime the way that the current girls have but have their own goals which take them away from each other.

Yozora has her own goal of fashion design and modeling which would allow us to see more of beauty class and aikatsu which focuses on her developing in that area.

Tsubasa has acting so we'd be seeing auditions, try outs, acting lessons, and such as Tsubasa learns to become a better actor.

We'd get Hime backstory which is something I want.

And we'd get a better look at Yuzu's joining of S4 and her relationship with Lily.

All this while on top of the girls joining S4 and building their relationships together. We see them as best friends right now but we never saw the troubles they had to go through to reach where they are now. Having goals adds to the girls personalities because we get to see how each girl goes about achieving reaching it, how they handle struggles and success.

The current cast doesn't have that. Their friendships don't feel as real as the ones in OGkatsu.

get a job

I do, it's not working.

Made me feel worse, so I quit.

Do some work whilst there.

I think aikatsu threads don't even fall under generals but rather template threads, with how every single thread contains a lot of same things. Including but not limited to lalafucker, derp quality chains, this screenshot, et cetra.

>25th Gen S4 should have been the series protagonists.
It's not the cast that's the problem. It would have all the same issues, you'd like the old S4 less, and then people would say "man, 24th gen S4 should've been the main characters". Or even 26th.

You have to work in something you actually like.

> It would have all the same issues
Except you were just told how they wouldn't have the same issues.

>you'd like the old S4 less, and then people would say "man, 24th gen S4 should've been the main characters".
Nice assumptions.

Your face is a template.

our shows are >100 episodes long, of course there's gonna be the same things in every thread

Now I kinda want this.

I like fapping to Lala.

>Except you were just told how they wouldn't have the same issues.
That's just a bunch of ideas. You could write a bunch of good ideas for the current cast too. It's the writing that's the problem, and changing the cast isn't going to magically fix that.

How often do they fug?

Telling people to get a job they like is like telling them to win the lottery