Stop Blaming Whyte Peepo

okay Sup Forums, which one of you did this?

foxnews.com/us/2018/03/04/stop-blaming-white-people-sign-at-post-office-draws-ire-prompts-investigation.html

>“MARCH is national Stop Blaming White People Month! Accept responsibility for your own bad choices. Hug a white person!

People are claiming this is racist, but I cannot figure out is and isn’t anymore.

what's the appeal of tap dancing?

Signs like that should go up everywhere, enough of the bullshit, dome honesty is in order for once.

Tap dancing?

lmfaoooooooooooo

I live in a CIA prison. A nigger runs my prison. In prison, the nigger tries to torment me. We can take away his knives by confessing, every day. In about 2000, I masturbated fantacizing about my niece, Lani. She looks like Star Trek Seven of Nine! In 1985, at my sister's wedding, I stuck my crotch on the hot tub drain because it kinda sucked. In 1985, I tried to get a dog to lick my dick. From 1998-2003, I fantacized about leading a Catholic army like Dune, of Mexicans or Brazilians? That was dumb because they're niggers. In 2003, I played tag with a black girl about 7-years-old. She reached for my crotch. In high school, in the library, Carlos and I said 'juicy' or 'toxic' as a way of evaluating girls. In 1988, I cheated on my SAT by talking in the hall during the break -- two problems. On 9/9/1999, I killed a CIA nigger on purpose with my car.:-) In 1982, when I was 12, I babysat Kevin's kids. I changed a diaper because I thought that was being professional. In 1975, when I was about age five, my brother, Keith, put my penis in a vacuum. In 1977, when I was about age seven, my brother, Danny, got me high on gas fumes and we sucked each other's dicks. Dr. Tsakalis had an oddly round ass. Paul Keck at Xytec had an oddly round ass. Distracting? At about age five, Jay Weinrick and I touched dicks to each other's assholes.

Keks abound!!

Hoboy. Summertime should be fun.

>post a sign
>get investigated

LAND OF THE FREE
OH SAY CAN YOU SEE

After the Trumpening, it's OK to be white, etc., we will doubtless see more of these such things done simply as professional agitation vectors.

>In 1988 I cheated on my SAT by talking in the hall during the break -- two problems.
> In 1985, at my sister's wedding, I stuck my crotch on the hot tub drain because it kinda sucked.
> I changed a diaper because I thought that was being professional.

contained in the mind of every schitzo is the potential to be a GREAT comedian

What would we blame white people for? Oh yeah, thats right!

>Genocide of 6million jews committed by the Nazis
>The Scramble for Africa
>The genocide of the Amerindians
>Jim Crow and Slavery
>Internment of the Japanese during WW2
>Donald Trump

I won't stop blaming white people until they renounce their white privilege and sincerely apologize.

>OH VEY CAN YOU SEE

FTFY

Seriously?
You could have at least used the one with the Pepe drawn on her big fat tummy!

>thisisbait.tif

How do any of these events directly affect you today? People blame the past that in no way affects them today. They were never alive to even experience these but are oppressed by this. How is this? Are your feelings able to time travel?

why would i put based pepe on a fucking moon cricket?

I wish they find the culprit and he isn't white.

Hey anons.

I had an idea for a thread/op.

Did YOUR post office hang a picture of Trump yet?

I live in an extremely right wing area but guess what kinds of employees my post office is filled with.

Forcing a meme war over this would expose a lot of leftists who are there ultimately to subvert government.

What do you think?

USPS workers should be grateful they even HAVE a job

Checked and Donkey BTFO

Their job is shit.
They deal with kids who can't into posting, entitled boomer cunts huffing and puffing that lines are long, and retarded browns who can barely speak a sentence. Be glad they even bother working there at all.

not us, there is no second phase. probably some rabbi trying to pin it on us.

It's a shame such nice quads were wasted on an apology for white historical crimes.

Maybe I wasn't alive for all of this but the past affects the present and this is why Africa is such a shit hole and blacks in America are in poverty. White people created this problem and they need to atone for it. It's the right thing to do.

Will you apologize for the Rape of Nanking?

>Never happened
>Anyone would have done the same, not sorry
>They got their beads
>Abolished slavery sweaty, the only race to have ever done so
>Interning your enemy's countrymen is bad
>DRUMPFFFFF

Am I personally responsible for the events of the 1930’s? Do you think I was Imperial Army soldier and I am 90 years old user? Am I responsible for the actions of all Japanese people? Should I just apologize for my own actions or the actions of all Japanese people just because I am Japanese? That is racist user.

Good shitpost, are you a leaf?

>Any say good about be white it no good
>Any say about be color grug poo be good

Why this is?

So you won't apologize for the Rape of Nanking. Okay, now I know where you stand. You are a genocide denier.

I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers

No, I'm Spartacus.

I won’t apologize for things I did not do or take part in.

Do you apologize for the Nanking?

Don't like you fucking slant-eyed Jap; we know that YOU were behind all of it!

>Racism in our town exists, and the racists have been emboldened in the past year to fly their hateful flags a bit higher and yell a bit louder.”

- Flemington, N.J., Councilwoman Betsy Driver

Lol, fucking what?

becoz waipipo meyk waysisms on us

It was me, what the fuck are you going to do about it?

>rape of Nanking
>(((communists))) who have total control of the narrative have a politically useful massacre

yeah that definitely happened as they said it did

Yes, I am apologize for the Rape of Nanking. Although I am in no way involved with Japan as a European American, I think Japanese people and their government owe reparations to China as well.

See? It's that easy to be a good person.

Grug also no understand

Grug knows that if Grug throw stone, stone fall

Small looking Grog's logic doesn't make sense

Are you going to pay reparations to China too?

That makes you a bad person, user.

You're belittling the past by making yourself feel smug, which is CULTURAL APPROPRIATION and emotional attachment to a thing you had no part of, which makes you delusional

Send me a bill, I will pay whatever reparations they ask. I personally keep $100 dollars in my wallet for when troubled black youth ask for my wallet in an abrupt manner. They aren't mugging me, they just need help.

Now, will you apologize for the Rape of Nanking and pay reparations as well?

Holy fucking r*ddit spacing JIDF in this thread or what?

this is confusing, since nj is mostly sicilians and pan-eastern bloc mongrels

why would they be promoting a white people agenda?

Nice larp

You know what to do.
Stop
Blaming
White
People.
Oh fuck this is going to trigger so many niggers kek.

>this is why Africa is such a shit hole and blacks in America are in poverty
Wrong, nigger. The more heavily colonized countries like South Africa and Zimbabwe are richer than countries that were virtually untouched, like Liberia and Sierra Leone. Blacks in the US are wealthier than blacks anywhere else in the world.

Nigger wealth goes up with proximity to whitey. They're observably poorer when we leave them alone.

Hell, Ethiopia was NEVER colonized and that place is still a shithole.

>comparing tronald dumphh to a mass murdering dictator
>unironically use the term "amerindian"
Nice bait faggot.

KEK HAS SPOKEN

NIGGERS, KIKES, AND CHINKS BTFO

Good job actual greatest ally

What do we think?

How is it New Jersey is so cucked about so many things, but they go ahead with this awesomeness?

>rape of Nanking

Literally the Chinese version of 6 gorillion

Das racizzz

Better off with accelerationism using reactions to “its okay to beat whites” as a juxtaposition with IOTBW rage.

Drive home that being white is racist and beating whites is heroic.

Many many more people have been killed by other races so what’s your point. We’ve also have not had as many slaves as Muslims or other blacks. Also Africa is a shithole by nature

This has a fucking metric shit ton of redpill potential.
Make a general so I can bump it snekbro.
I'm out fishing for Labour Day but I'll send you all my phoneposting energy lad.

>Drawn ire
Arragh! My gibs and free passes are threatened.
These are our countries.
Look at SA
Just going to let that happen?
Ire. I'll fucking make you eat it

>How is it New Jersey is so cucked about so many things, but they go ahead with this awesomeness
NJ here, we are a dystopian police state. Our state troopers wear uniforms inspired by the nazis and we try to ban things like wedding balloons just because. Stay far away.

Don't know about anymore, but nj used to have a big kkk population.

>falseflagging
No thanks.

>implying they don't already think it is ok to beat/kill whites

I don't like it, leftists and SJWs typically start tgeir demanding propaganda with words like "stop" or "don't"

It's ok be White is better

I literally saw a thread about it yesterday

>moon cricket

Niggers need whites, whites don't need niggers anymore

Now apply that to everyone especially china.

You faggots make $20+ an hour to drive around and fuck up reading building numbers. Get over it.

I think we should put up fliers that say

>Only white people can save brown people. Please support immigration and increased aid to Africa.

We need to get liberals furious at stuff they actually support.

Pretty smart tobehonest