Being a soy boy is ba-

>being a soy boy is ba-

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UsZTQjsqiXI
youtube.com/watch?v=yw1a8cWzSvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what's the appeal of tap dancing?

Holy shit he gives me a boner. His music is really fantastic too. One of the very best out there.

Listen to this album, if you don't know his stuff already:
youtube.com/watch?v=UsZTQjsqiXI

Don't fuck with Sufjan.

>soy
The false narrative about soy is fabricated. Soy does not decrease testosterone. There's no evidence to support that. Why does Sup Forums always fall for lies?

Does he know his shirt is ripped?

Increasing phytoestrogen is not decreasing testosterone.

Thar be a difference.

Fuck sufjan he's a bitch and makes awful music

Every album after Illinoise is average to bad. His latest album sounds boring and samey throughout. Not even the best "soy" musician out there. Animal Collective is the best soy band.

You're wrong OP
His music sucks donkey dicks

Phytoestrogens promotes estrogen production in the body and can disable testosterone in the blood.

>Animal Collective is the best soy band.
agreed

Sound like a poor man’s Radiohead. Not that thats a bad thing

>Sound like a poor man’s Radiohead. Not that thats a bad thing
Musically he's way more inventive. He varies rhythms way more than Radiohead (many different time signatures) and varies instrumentation a lot more. As a result, he's able to get into evocative, moody zones that Radiohead can't do with the four piece and they usually use (though Kid A got a bit more interesting). Sujfan obviously has been steeped in contemporary American minimalism and he uses it to good musical effect.

What? He sounds nothing like Radiohead.

Mew is premium soy. No better soy band than them.

Nice breakdown. Yeah its not bad

kys

Sufjan wishes you a merry Christmas and much cheer, user.
youtube.com/watch?v=yw1a8cWzSvM

I’ve listened to tens of thousands of hours of Radiohead. I feel like this guy def is a fan or was at one point inspired by them. I wasn’t saying it pejoritively, I think its cool

gaaaaaaaaay