Freedom of speech in the far-right country

A group of Sobchak staff activists in St. Petersburg wrote on the ice of the Fontanka River "Against Putin" at night.

What happened next:

1. Five minutes after the inscription appeared, the police arrived
2. After 15 minutes a fire engine arrived and removed the inscription
3. After 40 minutes the three calculations of the police after all managed to catch the activists
4. The detainees were handcuffed, taken to the police station, telephones were taken away, some were kept until 8 am;
5. They're going to appear for trial.

Freedom of speech. Stronghold of the white race. The dream country of all far-right and alt-rights and etc. Is that what you want in your countries?

tjournal.ru/67159-chto-stalo-s-aktivistami-napisavshimi-protiv-putina-na-ldu-v-peterburge

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horseshoe_theory
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't FUCK with the Putin

>Is that what you want in your countries?

Yes

>Muh Russian Bots

Die boomer.

my bad, obvious shill/slide thread

remember to type (**redacted**, rhymes with rage, rhymes with tage) in the options field) so this shit doesn't get bumped.

>Appear for trial
>convicted of dangerously being on the ice at night
>get little to no punishment
>JK 50 years gulag
Based putin

Is looks very stupid
I'm sorry for you
Russian bots against Putin? Hm...

???

russia is a complete 3rd world shit hole with a communist facist goverment - what the fuck are you talking about

Yes, Putin is the Hero we need but dont deserve.

Many here love Putin for his political. Many people think Putin is right, he's our guy and they want a regim like in Russia right now, but in own countries.

at least you can't fault their response times

russia is a far left country lul

Ivan we were just meming.

We still think you are backward, vokda swilling, commie, inbred retards.

why do I feel like this is anti russian propaganda and lies?

>Attends the Opening of the Biggest mosque in Europe
Yeah that fella Putin sure is /ourguy/

The Putin regime in Russia today is very similar to the facist regime of Mussolini in Italy. There are many similarities between far-right and far-left:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Horseshoe_theory

Because it is.

If you think this is anti-russian propaganda, you're anti-russia and you stand for repression against the russian people

PS:
Russians found a lifehack: if you write on the problem "Navalny", it will disappear
A resident of Moscow Tatyana Grigorieva in February was able to get snow cleaning in her area, for this she just wrote on the snowdrift the name of the opposition politician Alexei Navalny.

The experience of muscovites was adopted in the regions too: the inscription "Navalny" appeared in Yaroslavl, Saratov and Angarsk. In Obninsk, the surname of the oppositionist did not help, but in Tomsk, when cleaning snowdrifts, communal workers also demolished an index with the address of the police station.

So Russia is far-right now?

>Russia
>far right

Pick one

Censorship is only okay when it stops people from hurting my feelings.

Yes